A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anybody able to make FT hours/lines with AP lately? nm - wondering/worried

Posted: Jan 08, 2015

x

nope - starving

[ In Reply To ..]
:/

AP hours and lines - Curiouser

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought they were getting a new account, Salt Lake City? Has that not started yet?

nope - mtme

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't and haven't for a long time.

Similar Messages:

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

LInes Per Hours
Feb 11, 2012

?  Have had a few days (4) to be exact where I did not meet the 150 lines per hour.  The other days I had a minimum of 160 lines per hour but I guess that does not count.  Anyway can anyone tell me if I drop to 120 lines an hour what kind of bene's I have?   ...

Lines = Hours
Mar 26, 2015

Hello.  I have been doing transcription at home for 15 years.  I am looking for new employment opportunities.  I have always been paid hourly, but now it seems everyone is paying by line.  Could someone please tell me if I type 7000 lines a week, how many hours is that?  Thank you. ...

Formula For Lines To Hours?
Apr 08, 2011

Could someone please tell me the formula for converting lines typed to pay per hour?  I have forgotten how to do it...thanks for the info. ...

LINES VERSUS HOURS
Apr 13, 2014

Does anyone on here know of a company other than formerly known as Intellitype, now Castlepoint Management, who lets their MTs sign up for how many lines they will be transcribing each day other than a set schedule with set hours so you are not sitting there with no work and passing time. ...

Nuance Hours/lines Discrepancy
Nov 30, 2011

There was a post last week on Nuance pay discrepancies. I had a 3 hour discrepancy, didn't think too much of it. I thought maybe I made a mistake. This time it is a 5 hour discrepancy. I know I didn't make a 5 hour mistake on my time punches. My lines are not what they should be either. I am about to find another job. I don't make enough as it is without being shorted. Did anyone else notice this with this last pay period? ...

Lines -  It Takes Me Hours Longer To Get What I Used To Get
Nov 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble achieving their daily goal since all the work has been pooled together here at Nuance?  It takes me hours longer to get what I used to get. ...

How Do You Make Up NJA Hours With Lockout
May 27, 2010

With the new teamworks lockout/lockdown, how does one make up missed NJA hours when work eventually comes? If we are not scheduled to work, even though we send an NJA mail to support, we are not allowed to log in. Since I am new to Medquist, any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Shouldn't ICs Be Able To Make Their Own Hours?
Jul 21, 2011

One of the reasons I got in the business in the first place was to make my own schedule. I thought that one of the main rights of an IC is you are able to set your own hours. Why does this not seem to apply to medical transcription??? ...

Struggle To Make Any Lines
Mar 26, 2015

It is a struggle to make any lines and I bet I am not the only one.  The higher ups simply do not care.  ...

To Those That Make Great Lines On Escription
Jan 06, 2010

What are your computer specs? DH brought up a good question tonight. I have recently moved from my old faithful with 80 MB hard drive with 512 memory to 380 GB hard drive with 3 MB memory. i have had nothing but problems with Escription and not making my lines. I can't just use the shortcut keys and I can't use my expander. DH stated maybe I don't have what I need in the computer to make things work correctly (this coming from someone who never touched one in his life!).&nbs ...

Does It Seem Like It Is A Lot Harder To Make Decent Lines?
Sep 27, 2010

Here lately it seems like I am doing more work, and getting less lines. Anyone else having the same problem? ...

Impossible To Make Decent Lines.
Feb 18, 2011

I have been put on 3 new accounts this week and I have been having a hell of a time making any lines at all this week. Now, I hardly get any work from my old account. Any suggestions on what I can do to improve my line count? ...

Advice For Those W/ Companies Asking You To Hop On To Make Up Lines
Oct 28, 2011

... Because you've already put in your 40 hours.  It is illegal to change your timesheets so they don't have to pay overtime.  If they can't give you sufficient work and keep hiring people who take your work away from you, find a company that will give you enough work.  Save the emails and send them to the department of labor. ...

On Average How Many Hours Would It Take To Type 1750 Lines Per Day With Straight Typing??? Thanks. N
Jun 01, 2012

nm ...

Impossible To How Many Full-time To Not Make Hours.
Jan 26, 2013

I haven't made by 80 hours per pay in quite a long time (almost a year).  I sure there are some of you out there, too.  They must not mind paying their portion of my benefits from health insurance to life insurance, STD, an on.  What is up with that?  I have never had a call saying I have to make my hours up or get called on the carpet for only sometimes putting in 50 hours or less.  I just don't get it! ...

Have Seen Ppl Post They Work 14 Hrs A Day To Make 8 Hrs Lines. How Do They Get Around Webclock?
Feb 13, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

Does Anyone Else Have To Work Harder And Harder Just To Make Lines?
Nov 07, 2009

Six months ago with the Q, I could easily have my 800 or so in 5-6 hours and generally typed over 1,000 a day.  Now, I'm finding I'm struggling to make my 800 at the end of shift, even though I'm doing all the same things, typing even faster, etc.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have a huge WE dictionary and all the other little tips and tricks and it's never been an issue before.  Thanks in advance!   ...

"Hop On" To Make Up Lines If OT Is Not Allowed?
Oct 26, 2011

I'm sick of the games these cheapskate companies play. ...

Just Applied To Nuance. Curious What Hours Most Of You Work And What Hours 2nd Shift Is?
Jul 10, 2012

Please don't discourage me from applying to Nuance.  I just lost my job today and I need a job BAD!  Plus, I've only got two semesters of college left before I graduate and move out of this field.  Anyway, can someone tell me what 2nd shift hours are? And I'm curious to know when most of you work. Thanks ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

Shesh. Been Sitting Here 6 Hours For 3-1/2 Hours Of Work.
Apr 17, 2013

Somehow, I think we should be getting paid for the time we are waiting between jobs, especially since the wait isn't fitting into the 15-minute wait period. - Of course, waiting put under work availability. ...

Department Of Labor Says 40 Hours Equals 40 Hours...
Sep 16, 2014

...check it out for yourselves. Employees are not independent contractors. If you signed up for a straight 8 per day, your time sheet should reflect only the breaks you take off the clock. They are so messing with you folks! ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...