A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Info on TransTech please? - wishing

Posted: Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA!

An okay company ... sm - bowen

[ In Reply To ..]
I see they are doing their yearly over-hire right now. Plenty of work now but they will run out soon, always happens. They are pushing for VR the pay for it isn't that great. They are very flexible with regards to getting your lines in and pretty much leave you alone to work.

Yearly Overhire...But They're An O.K. Company??? - Georgia

[ In Reply To ..]
Not flaming, just clarification. You say they're doing their "yearly overhire" right now & soon there will be no work--but you say this is an O.K. company? Go figure, anybody!

Definitely overhiring due to accounts going to VR and thus TT MT''ers not wanting pay cut - WiseMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Transtech definitely overhired big time a couple of months ago -- protecting themselves from the exit of MT's because of VR coming on loud and strong with huge accounts. What MT would NOT take enough pride in themselves and their acquired skills as a seasoned MT to be willing to take a pay cut of one-half of normal line rate in order to have the privilege of doing VR editing/retyping, yet most likely TT did NOT take a pay cut from these clients? Eventually VR editors will work themselves out of a job at TT due to the voice machine learning more and more dictator voices. We have been training the machine for a long time to interpret dictator's voices already, so less and less work in the future.

Just be careful and have 2 jobs lined up if you decide on TT. They want up-to-the-second TAT now, leaving MT's high and dry of work. Been very low work load for the past year.

Otherwise, pay on time, which is a good point.

Similar Messages:

Info On Transtech?
Apr 24, 2013

Looking for recent info on Transtech? Pros and cons? ...

New Info On Transtech?
Jun 25, 2013

They seem to be hiring for so many positions, any new info?  Thanks:) ...

INFO On TransTech Please
Sep 04, 2013

nm. ...

Transtech Info
May 15, 2014

Does anyone have any NEW info on Transtech.  All I see is from 2007, 2008.  I would like to know about work volume, pay, and how much surveillance they employ in order to keep track of every little thing we do or don't do, or are you pretty much left to do your work in peace? ... thx ...

TransTech-does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Them?
Jan 12, 2011

I'm getting ready to fill out a TransTech application and am wanting to find out recent information on them.  I'm new to this site.  All I found was old info.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Recent Info On Transtech
Sep 26, 2012

Have things settled in with them having enough work?  So hard to make a decision on where to apply these days. ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Need Info On Transtech And SoftScript Insurance (single Premium And Coverage).
Dec 06, 2010

nm ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

TRANSTECH PAY
Nov 10, 2009

Anybody know what the pay is for transtech, VR and standard?  I am looking at applying. TIA ...

Transtech Rad
Nov 17, 2009

Anyone working at Transtech care to share whether there radiology accounts pay better than there acute care?  I currently work for them on acute care.  Thanks! ...

TransTech'ers, Is It Getting Any Better
Jan 25, 2010

nm ...

TransTech QA
Sep 04, 2010

Hi there fellow TT MTs:)  Do any of you ever have trouble with QA at TT.  Lately, I have been afraid to send anything in for correction, particularly 1 person, who dissects my reports down to crossing my Ts and dotting my Is.   I know she is probably just doing her job well, and I know being in QA is a hard job, but this is getting depressing. I am not a newbie by any means, and I know my job well.  Not criticizing here, just a little perplexed I guess.  Thanks everyone! ...

TransTech VR
Jun 22, 2011

Just wondering if you can do exclusively VR or exclusively traditional?  I thought it was mandatory that both be done, but I want to be sure. Do you like the ExText platform? ...

Does Anyone Know About TransTech?
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone know about TransTech? ...

Has Anyone Gotten A TransTech W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2011

nm ...

To MT Looking/TransTech
Mar 08, 2012

I started a new thread because I noticed your question about TransTech waaaay down at the bottom of the page and with no responses yet, so here goes... In my personal experience, nothing has changed from the older posts.  Even today, I have 4 accounts and I'm currently waiting for work to come into my queue.  If you can get in with TransTech as a favorite, you can make BIG money doing 98% OP notes (about 30,000 lines per pay period).  But, if you're just a regular, ...

Anything New At TransTech????
Jul 19, 2012

Usually there are lots of posts here about TT.  Just wondering what is going on now.  I was hired and supposed to start work there, but could not work with satellite.  For some reason, the EditScript would not come up.  So I got rid of satellite and had Verizon Wireless installed.  So far this is working pretty good.  Much better than satellite -- knock on wood.  Hopefully I can start working again.  ...