A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTech - current info for this company? - hopefulMT

Posted: Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you.

TransTech - TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I LOVE TransTech - been with them for approx 8 years now and I have nothing bad to say. I will warn you though, only the unhappy "squeaky wheels" speak out on here and usually have nothing good to say, so be careful in taking job advice from anybody on this board. You won't find a better company, good benefits, decent pay and always pay on time, and the administrative staff is very friendly and helpful. Give them a try!!!

Have you ever worked as an MT before? - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Good for TTMT, but not for me. - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
My experience wasn't the same as that described by TTMT. I sat and watched my work queue, waiting for work, receiving maybe a report or two per hour. But, I was encouraged to report only those actual minutes spent working on a report, despite the fact that I had a schedule and was expected to be watching the work queue during my entire scheduled shift. I didn't stay 8 years to see how it would go. I just didn't want to waste any time..

TT info - Another MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree with Alice. Please look at the comments here on the board about TT. We are not MTs that spread doom and gloom about TT, just information from our experience with the company. The workload has been down many times and you may have 4 accounts to work on, but there is never enough work. There is the usual scramble for work at the end of the pay period and you may not get the lines you expected to get, but other companies experience this too. VR is 99% of what I do. I now get hardly any reports with decent line counts, and the work is placed in your queue. Good luck, but think about doing a search before you sign up.

I'm with Alice - with TT

[ In Reply To ..]

In fact, the reason I'm reading this board right now is because I have no work on 4 accounts.  It's the nature of the beast, I guess.   Yell

TransTech - TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I currently work as a full time MT for TT. In my experience, as long as you don't mind working on multiple accounts on the 2 different platforms, then you never run out of work (rarely anyway). I think there are some MTs who refuse to use different platforms and that limits the work available to them. Again, this is just my opinion and I am happy with TT. I know there are some who have had a bad experience, but that has not been the case with me so far.

TT - hopefulMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I appreciate everyone's input. I have been an MT +5 years and am currently employed but was interested in TT's benefits. I have read about them running out of work, and since I don't have small children to feed, I'm not spending a bunch of time flexing. No thanks.

Similar Messages:

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

SoftScript Current Employee Info About Company
Feb 23, 2014

Have read lots of negatives. My basic question is about whether there is enough work available and what the benefits are like especially health insurance. Am just really looking for some accurate current info. Thanks. ...

Current TransTech Employees
Jan 20, 2012

I am a former TT employee and I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but have any of you received your W2's? ...

Opinions On Transtech From Current Employees?
Jan 30, 2013

I just accepted a position with TransTech.  I feel really happy and blessed to find something FT in this economy, and benefits sound great.  Current TransTech MTs:  Have your experiences been positive?  ...

Info On TransTech Please?
Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Info On Transtech?
Apr 24, 2013

Looking for recent info on Transtech? Pros and cons? ...

New Info On Transtech?
Jun 25, 2013

They seem to be hiring for so many positions, any new info?  Thanks:) ...

INFO On TransTech Please
Sep 04, 2013

nm. ...

Transtech Info
May 15, 2014

Does anyone have any NEW info on Transtech.  All I see is from 2007, 2008.  I would like to know about work volume, pay, and how much surveillance they employ in order to keep track of every little thing we do or don't do, or are you pretty much left to do your work in peace? ... thx ...

TransTech-does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Them?
Jan 12, 2011

I'm getting ready to fill out a TransTech application and am wanting to find out recent information on them.  I'm new to this site.  All I found was old info.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Recent Info On Transtech
Sep 26, 2012

Have things settled in with them having enough work?  So hard to make a decision on where to apply these days. ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

TransTech Is A Great Company!!
Sep 23, 2010

I have noticed that a lot of people are looking for a good company to work for, and I want to recommend TransTech.  They have wonderful people working there, who treat you with respect,  and always want to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable.  I was hired less than 3 months ago, and from the beginning they have been wonderful to me.  Even though I am 64 years old, they did not make me feel like  I could not do the job because of  my age.  I don� ...

TransTech - Like To Hear More About This Company...
Sep 25, 2013

Hi there.  I've seen a few posts from people who have worked for TransTech.  I would like to hear more about this company... including compensation range. Do you provide your own computer, or does the company provide a workstation? How do you like the transcription platform.   I have over 20 years of eperience in the MT field. Have worked directly for hospitals and for MTSOs.  May be considering changing jobs in the near future.  AM currently located in Kingman, Arizona. ...

TransTech- Good Company
Nov 19, 2013

I've been with TransTech for about 2 years, but I'm going to back to working with people now that I'm not having to deal with military moves anymore. I thought I'd pass along to the job hunters that TransTech is a good place- they pay on time, have a good work load consistently, and not too much ESL. It's not for you if you don't want to commit to 40 hours or work a few holidays, but it's an honest gig that you can make a living with. ...

Info On TransTech, Diskriter, SmartMed
Oct 24, 2011

Any info on TransTech, Diskriter or SmartMed? Tested will all 3 and am interviewing soon.  Need positive feedback as well as bad...Thanks ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...