A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did anyone else receive an email from Acusis out of the blue? sm - Surprised

Posted: Jul 19, 2014

They invited me to finish my testing. I think I did apply there about 2 years ago, so ........ I am a bit surprised, wondering if I was the only one.

I received one also. Nm - Yorkiemom

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

I got one, also. Can't remember a thing about them, either, lol. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Invited to finish testing - mtmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I got one too. I didn't finish testing because if I remember correctly you couldn't use a foot pedal, only shortcut keys on the keyboard.

Similar Messages:

Central Line Placement With Sea Of Blue, CO Blue, Seal Blue?
Aug 09, 2014

Doc is describing putting in a central line and says "Sea of blue/CO blue was used." Does anyone know what this is?? ...

Did Everyone Receive An Email Re The New Pay
Jul 30, 2011

scale for different tiers or just those who had their pay adjusted?  Is this new pay scale posted on MQCentral?  Thanks for any information. ...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Versus MQ HRA....
May 30, 2011

I'm considering dropping to PT from FT.  I guess I'll lose my medical benefits, such as it is.  I checked on the Blue Cross/BS site and for one of the "affordable" plans for an individual, the monthly premiums/deductibles, etc. are about the same.  At first I was thinking I couldn't afford to go to PT as I need medical benefits, but now I'm not so sure.  Has anyone dumped MQ's HRA from United and gone Blue Cross and are happy with it?  ...

Imedx - Did Anyone Receive A "survey" Regarding The New Email?
Mar 24, 2015

nm ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

Medication S/l Blue + E + Moo
Mar 22, 2010

The doctor is prescribing a cream for a Baker cyst and inflammation on the thigh.  It sounds like "Blue + E + Moon".... Any ideas?  ...

Kyphan Blue
Jun 08, 2010

kyphan blue was injected into eye ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Blue Tooth Headse
Sep 15, 2010

Does anybody use a blue tooth headset for MTing? Considering trying to use one and wondered how it worked. Thanks, any help is appreciated. ...

True Blue Transcription
Jan 24, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a new company called True Blue Transcription.  I didn't find much when searching for them.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Lymph-a-serian Blue??
Mar 12, 2011

Has anybody heard of this or know the correct spelling?  It's in relation to a breast biopsy with needle localization.   Thanks! ...

Volar Blue Splint?
Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint? ...

Blue Cheese Scissors
Oct 02, 2014

No VR. Wrong again. Try Bellucci scissors. ...

Anyone Receive W2 In Mail Yet?
Jan 28, 2010

I left MQ last May after 4 years and haven't received my W2 yet.  Has anyone received it in the "snail" mail?  Do I need to call them? ...

Anyone Receive MQ W2 In Mail Yet? Nm
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

TTD - For Those Who Did Not Receive A Check
Aug 21, 2012

for those who did not receive a check, are you working today? am i a fool to work? ...

If Unemployment Tell You That You Can't Receive
Mar 27, 2013

unemployment because you got fired and makes you feel like a criminal, what am I supposed to do? I live in Ohio, but I did live in Florida and Ohio told me I have to call Florida to finish up my benefits, but Florida told me that they have to investigate my case and that I can't receive unemployment anyway because I got fired.I have no hope now and I will be homeless if they don't help me. I don't know, what do I do? ...

Anyone Receive Their W2 From SoftScript? Sm
Feb 03, 2015

I only worked for them for a short period last year and I was hoping to have the W2 by now. Has only received theirs at all? Thank you for any info. ...

MS Word '07 To Change Background To Blue
Oct 22, 2009

I have looked and looked in word options under every single thing and cannot find out how to change the background to "blue" instead of white.  I also think it would be easier on the eyes.  I once tried this at a different job by right clicking on the desktop and going in that way under properties, to colors, etc but ended up messing the whole thing up.  I can't afford to do that unless I know step by step how to do this.  Does anybody know how to do this in word 07?&nb ...

Heads Up In IL -- The Blue Unicorn Of Coding
Aug 31, 2013

For anyone who may need this... Central DuPage Hospital in IL is looking for THREE CCAs -- that's right, CCAs, not CCSs. ...

I Just Got Offered A Position At Accu-Doc Out Of The Blue, But....sm
Oct 23, 2013

I do not know what to tell them.  I don't remember applying, but I do have my resume on several job sites.  When I try to find their website, I come up with nothing.  I searched the archives all the way back to 2006, and still no real info......ANYONE know about this company, there are so many rip-offs out there now!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Did Anyone NOT Receive Their MDI/Transcend Packet Yet?
Nov 21, 2009

Saturday and nothing yet. ...

For All MTs Who Did Not Receive Any Sign Of Appreciation
May 21, 2010

I have read this proclamation, signed by President Ronald Reagan many times, but it never loses it meaning and reminds me that once-upon-a-time, all MTs were regarded with the respect and appreciation that this proclamation describes. Happy Medical Transcriptionist Week to all of us, those who received a token of appreciation and those who did not. By the President of the United States of AmericaA Proclamation Record-keeping is a vital function in our society, and one of the most importan ...

Anyone Else Receive A Performance Mentor??
Apr 12, 2012

:) ...

Did Not Receive My Check Yesterday
Sep 08, 2012

Did not receive my check yesterday; thought for sure it would be in today's mail, but no.  Anyone else? ...

How Long Does It Take To Receive Approval Of PTO?
May 15, 2013

The request is only a week old, for a week off at the end of June.  I have to make a non-refundable deposiit as soon as possible, as beach houses are going quickly.  Do you think it is permissible to ask TSM to approve it ASAP?  How long does it normally take to get approval? ...