A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TTD - for those who did not receive a check - Undecided

Posted: Aug 21, 2012

for those who did not receive a check, are you working today? am i a fool to work?

I don't work there, but I surely wouldn't work. - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
If your check is late, you can't get a definitive answer as to when you'll get paid that is a HUGE red flag that all isn't well. The company has a history of this. So far I've only seen 1 person post that they got their check.

I would take this as a sign to start looking for another job and take the time you would normally work to do it.

No Check No Work - Me Myself and I

[ In Reply To ..]
Hell no I am not working today or any other day. I did not get my check today again. According to my contract, checks are supposed to be written and sent on the 10th or the 25th and if those days fall on a weekend, then they are written and sent the following Monday. Well, apparently this was not done and now Amy is in severe breech of contract. So, not only is she going to be sued for non payment...breech of contract is another count in court of law. She claims these were sent on the 10th. That is lie. If they were, they would be here by now. In 4 more days, the next payroll should be sent, yet we are still waiting on the prior one. She claims that is putting a stop payment on the issued checks and reissuing them...PEOPLE WAKE UP...THIS IS NOT TRUE. Do you know it would cost her $35-$40 per check to put a stop payment? She is not going to do that for hundreds of checks.

STOP WORKING. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU ARE DOING...SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK FOR FREE AND MAKE AMY RICH...STOP WORKING. LOOK FOR ANTOHER JOB....THERE ARE PLACES OUT THERE WHO WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU AND PAY YOU.

No check and put on no ID list when I don't even work there anymore!...sm - Goodbye TTD

[ In Reply To ..]
She sent an email stating the list of ones not getting an ID for this so-called new account and my name was on it. However, I have not worked for her in 2+ weeks! Of course I have low production....I DON'T WORK FOR YOU ANYMORE LADY! uhhhhh
All the paperwork that she makes you sign saying that you will not contact other MTs..hmmmmmm that is probably why. If we all communicated, she would be found out.
You are right..no person with half a brain will put a stop check on 100+ checks. Does she think we are that stupid? I'm sure the client has paid her, but she doesn't plan on paying us any time soon. Good grief!

Wanna know the truth - Informed

[ In Reply To ..]
Amy is not going to pay you. She does not care about TTD...she is now running a photography studio...so if you want to know where your paycheck is...it is being used to fund and run Kelley Photography.
For all those who have done work for TTD and never compensated - you should all
[ In Reply To ..]
get together and file charges against her. I have read so many stories about this company not paying since I found this website and it is unbelievable the amount of people who stay or continue to apply there.

Maybe the work is ligit, but the owner sounds like a con artist. She is hiring newbies or people who cant find work elsewhere and then ripping them off. I am sure this is illegal. Someone needs to report her.
LETS ROCK THIS FORUM WITH TTD TRUTHS AND GET THE WORD OUT. I SAY 100+ POSTS REGARDING THE LIES AND - Pay me woman
[ In Reply To ..]
Blank

Thats a shame. It's nearing time for another pay day - and you all still have not gotten the last one.

[ In Reply To ..]
Does she pick and choose who she pays or what? Its crazy I have read so many posts on here over the past months about people not being paid. Someone seriously needs to take action against her.

Of course I would stop working (me personally never would have started for her), but not only that, I would pursue legal action. Call a lawyer for a consultation and see how to go about this. There has to be a way to pursue this.

Legal action is not worth what would be compensated. sm - Sitting duck

[ In Reply To ..]
None of us would be in this boat if we knew it was coming. So if you wouldn't have made the choice, be glad you didn't get the opportunity. None of us CHOSE to be here. We believed it was a company who actually paid. Who would have thought otherwise unless you sit on this board day after day.....
She lives in CA..that means taking her to small claims court, which the cost of travel for most of us, food, loss of work...etc.. is not worth the fight, so she wins. It's DG from Etranz all over again. She to date owes me several hundred dollars. While all of us need and have racked up a considerable paycheck with her, it is not worth what it would cost to pursue. She KNOWS THAT. Therefore, she's sitting pretty and just keeps collecting victims. It is not that easy to collect a paycheck from someone. Sounds easy, but it is not.
But no legal action is same as telling all MtSO that they - dont need to pay MTs. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
?
You dont have to sit here day after day to know that she - does not pay - see msg
[ In Reply To ..]
You can just specifically do a search for whatever company and read the posts. Of course not everything you read here is true, but it maybe could have helped you decide before accepting the job and you also could have emailed some of the posters from the old threads with questions.

Im not saying its you all's fault that you got into this mess, Im just saying that you dont have to sit here day in and day out to know that this company has a reputation for not paying their workers.

And even if you dont consider it worth it to pursue her, I would think you should be able to at least alert the Dept of Labor or someone to keep her from continuing to get away with this. Like you said she is "sitting pretty and collecting victims."

I dont know, call AHDI or whatever their name is and ask them if they have any suggestions on who to report this company to. Her practices are illegal.

TTD Nonpayment - trixie61

[ In Reply To ..]
I called a lawyer, I called the labor board and the attorney general's office in both CA and my home state. No one cares. So she can get away with it. Her excuses of "stopping payment" and "reissuing checks" is BS. Plain and simple. She's probably reading this and feeling all proud of herself now.

Still working on TTD - outta here

[ In Reply To ..]
If you have not received your check, why would you still work? Do not work and get outta there

Outta here - Ex TTDer

[ In Reply To ..]
Many of us are already out of here...either voluntarily or disabled...the problem is that we are owed 2 or 3 checks and Amy is not wanting to pay them. I think the only option we have is to go after her legally. If she does not want to pay us as she is supposed to...maybe she will pay us with the help of a judge or maybe we can go to our local police departments and press charges for theft...not paying us is like stealing our money...right? Something needs to be done. We did the work...we deserve our pay.

Has anyone tried calling the Labor Department - IAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
in either your state or the state TTD lists as their home office? Worth a try to start there. If one or maybe many contact them, I bet they would look into it. Also perhaps call the Better Business Bureau in the state TTD is located. Just keep after this until you get some answers or pay. I still recommend that you contact the listing above about nonpayment issues with the board here through the moderator. I read it it and it seems like they will offer advise or even help with your situation. Good luck to you all and do something about this, please. Certainly terrible for you guys and certainly not good for the industry.

Similar Messages:

Did Not Receive My Check Yesterday
Sep 08, 2012

Did not receive my check yesterday; thought for sure it would be in today's mail, but no.  Anyone else? ...

Anyone Receive W2 In Mail Yet?
Jan 28, 2010

I left MQ last May after 4 years and haven't received my W2 yet.  Has anyone received it in the "snail" mail?  Do I need to call them? ...

Did Everyone Receive An Email Re The New Pay
Jul 30, 2011

scale for different tiers or just those who had their pay adjusted?  Is this new pay scale posted on MQCentral?  Thanks for any information. ...

Anyone Receive MQ W2 In Mail Yet? Nm
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

If Unemployment Tell You That You Can't Receive
Mar 27, 2013

unemployment because you got fired and makes you feel like a criminal, what am I supposed to do? I live in Ohio, but I did live in Florida and Ohio told me I have to call Florida to finish up my benefits, but Florida told me that they have to investigate my case and that I can't receive unemployment anyway because I got fired.I have no hope now and I will be homeless if they don't help me. I don't know, what do I do? ...

Anyone Receive Their W2 From SoftScript? Sm
Feb 03, 2015

I only worked for them for a short period last year and I was hoping to have the W2 by now. Has only received theirs at all? Thank you for any info. ...

Did Anyone NOT Receive Their MDI/Transcend Packet Yet?
Nov 21, 2009

Saturday and nothing yet. ...

For All MTs Who Did Not Receive Any Sign Of Appreciation
May 21, 2010

I have read this proclamation, signed by President Ronald Reagan many times, but it never loses it meaning and reminds me that once-upon-a-time, all MTs were regarded with the respect and appreciation that this proclamation describes. Happy Medical Transcriptionist Week to all of us, those who received a token of appreciation and those who did not. By the President of the United States of AmericaA Proclamation Record-keeping is a vital function in our society, and one of the most importan ...

Anyone Else Receive A Performance Mentor??
Apr 12, 2012

:) ...

How Long Does It Take To Receive Approval Of PTO?
May 15, 2013

The request is only a week old, for a week off at the end of June.  I have to make a non-refundable deposiit as soon as possible, as beach houses are going quickly.  Do you think it is permissible to ask TSM to approve it ASAP?  How long does it normally take to get approval? ...

BREITNER - DID NOT RECEIVE PAY LAST PAY PERIOD
Aug 26, 2013

For my last pay period I did not recieve my pay (part-time at Breitner).  I contacted payroll person by E-mail and phone, and she told me that for some reason, the pay did not "download" into the PayChex system (they use PayChex).  She said that she would send the check to me (paper check this week).  I should have it by Friday (I am in New York and they are in Massachusetts).    This is the first time this has happened, but am wondering if they will send the check and ...

Any MTs Receive Letter From Coporate Bothering
Jan 09, 2010

TAA (Trade Adjustment Act) -- given the steep drop in pay for some MTs/MMEs, I would think MQ corporate would be glad to notify us that many MTs can apply for consideration, even if not approved.  Thanks to all MTs that provided this information.  MQ should have been the FIRST to inform us, and information should have been just as official as that last nonsense letter from corporate about what a wonderful job we are all doing (they meant lining their pockets while many MTs are receiv ...

ANYONE EVER RECEIVE AN AUDIO ERROR MESSAGE?
Aug 11, 2010

No audio on my last 3 transcriptions -- get an error message, "Error starting playback (the action failed). Curious if anyone else has had this experience, and if so, what was the outcome? TIA ...

Did Anyone Receive Notification Of Their Benefit Rate?
Aug 19, 2011

Did anyone receive notification of their benefit rate?  The email send out in July said we were supposed to be notified no later than July 20 of our new benefit rate.  I have never received any information.  Thanks. ...

Did Anyone Else Receive A Phone Call/transfer
Sep 09, 2011

Just wondering if anyone received an "urgent" phone call this past week about switching hours and the need to transfer? ...

Does The Doctor Receive A Prize For Being The First One Done With His Dictation?????
Jul 02, 2012

I would be very happy today if someone would smack the doctor I am typing in the back of the head and say SLOW DOWN DUMMY!!  I usually don't mind filling in for someone who is on vacation, but damn I am glad this is NOT one of the providers I normally type.  Do they not understand that they sound mumbled when dictating so fast, not to mention the barely spoken words during the race to get to the next sentence!!  ARRGHH whew k that helped a little!!  I guess sometimes med ...

Anyone Receive Their Direct Deposit Tonight?
Dec 28, 2012

Mine usually hits tonight (Thursday night) and I have not received it. ...

Does Anyone Feel Comfortable Posting What They Will Receive In UE?
Apr 06, 2013

I'm FT, been with MM for 15 years.  I'm a single mom of one teenager, my average income is ~around $1200/mo.  Does that make a difference?   I'm just trying to figure out if I got "the call", if the UE I (or any of us) receive is enough to pay bills with.  If it's close to what I earn I will be OK.  If it's $200/mo I will be in huge trouble.      ...

Does Everyone At Nuance Receive Metric Reports
Jul 03, 2014

TSM takes metric reports as gospel but there is no way they can be accurate with the line count and actual hours on server.  I am sitting here waiting for work to trickle in.  That reduces my line count and I think hours on server because I am not actually producing work that the server counts. Just wondered if all employees receive metric reports and what you think of the accuracy.   ...

Did Anyone Else Receive An Email From Acusis Out Of The Blue? Sm
Jul 19, 2014

They invited me to finish my testing. I think I did apply there about 2 years ago, so ........ I am a bit surprised, wondering if I was the only one. ...

I Notice The Names On The List We Receive
Sep 30, 2014

who have perfect audit scores are never on the list of the MTs with the least blanks.  I wonder if they see that pattern as well.  Perfect audits and zero blanks do not go hand in hand. ...

Did Anyone Receive The California Internet Reimbursement?
May 25, 2015

If so, would you mind sharing the cost of the rebate? Thank you. ...

Any Former Diskriter Employees Know How Long It Takes To Receive Sm
Jan 06, 2012

your PTO pay after termination?  I am hoping this is not something I have to "fight" to get, but I have not received it so far and am getting a bit apprehensive. TIA. ...

How Long Would I Have To Be Working There In Order To Receive Unemployment
Mar 29, 2012

If I lost my job, how long would I have to be working there in order to receive UE? Is there a certain time frame, i.e., 6 months, a year? Thanks in advance. ...

What's Going On? My Shift Started At 12 Noon. I Just Began To Receive Work Sm
Dec 29, 2011

as of half an hour ago, but for some strange reason the work is all garbage.  You know, when the doctor is dictating from across the room?  Also some jobs are 1 minute away from TAT and some are 15 minutes away.  Nothing seems to be making any sense.  ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Were We Supposed To Receive A "gift" For MT Week?
Jun 12, 2010

Have never received anything . . . . ...

Imedx - Did Anyone Receive A "survey" Regarding The New Email?
Mar 24, 2015

nm ...

Last Check
Aug 17, 2011

I turned in my 2-week notice and working the last week of the notice.  When can I expect to get my last check as I am waiting on labels from the company to send back computer and cannot get CCM to answer as to if check will be held until computer is returned?  Is there anybody with this experience that can tell me how long to expect to wait for the check and to wait for the labels as I have nowhere else to turn for the answers?  Really need my check, but cannot get anyone to send ...