A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I have tried contacting the mods about this company that has not paid - sm

Posted: Dec 08, 2014

me yet.  They are a week late.  I will be saying the name if this company does not have my pay to me by TOMORROW.  I have an attorney, but I want to let the mods know I will name names if I do not hear from them quick.  

I know thats right! Nobody has time to be going to work for - companies who dont pay..SM

[ In Reply To ..]
If you don't get your check, by all means post and warn others. Otherwise they will take advantage of the next MT who comes along. Times are too hard to be working for free.

Getting ready to name the names. See above. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

What Happens If You Have Contacted The Mods Several
Apr 30, 2012

times about a company not paying and they are ignoring the emails?  Who do I contact now? ...

Min Wage Paid By MT Company
Oct 14, 2013

I was told last year when I worked (briefly) for an MT company that we had to clock out if we had an out of work situation because, technically, we were employees of that company which meant we had to be paid never less than min wage. Now I find myself working for that same company again, and a bunch of us are just about to get our first production pay checks from them, and I want to know if everyone out there who is pay by production at an MT company is getting paid AT LEAST min wage? I mean, i ...

Need Help, Former Company Has Not Paid My Last Two Checks
Oct 28, 2013

I recently lost my job due to them losing all of their clients. They have not paid me for my last two checks and they are stating that they don't have the money because the clinic did not pay them, but that they would pay me when they had the money. Today when I emailed them to get an update I got an automated response saying this email is no longer valid because the company was closed. I just want to know if there is anything I can do to get my money out of them or will it end up costin ...

Contacting Payroll
Jun 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to contact payroll?  I am fairly new with the company.  They forgot to pay me last time at all and this time I was paid line count but was told by the recruiter that I would be paid hourly for the first few weeks.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as my CCM is on vacation. Thanks. ...

Contacting Former Employer
Jul 09, 2012

Has anyone ever contacted a former employer to see if they would re-hire you? Reason I am asking is, I was working with this MT company, but had to quit because something happened to my computer and my back-up didn't have the specifications required to run the software they use. It's been about 4 months since I've quit, and I have a new computer now that would work with what they offer. I am hesitant to ask to see if they would consider re-hiring me because when I quit, even thoug ...

Quality 2.0 - Who Is Contacting Them
Oct 02, 2014

At the end of the Quality 2.0 presentation, she says that we can contact her (yet doesn't give contact info) with "any questions, comments, or concerns."  They are "looking forward to our feedback." How many of us are actually going to contact them and tell them what a crock this is?  Something that was glaringly missing from the presentation was how they expect us to decrease these errors.  Do they not realize that the majority of those lab value and vital sign errors aren& ...

I Will Be Contacting My State's Dept. Of Labor.
Aug 19, 2010

Last pay check, I did not receive the PTO I requested in SS and was granted by my CCM. I contacted payroll immediately. Mind you, this happened to me once before.  It took 1 email and 1 phone call and I had a check the very next day. It is now a week later.  I have been around and around with payroll and my CCM.  FINALLY, yesterday, I get an email that they owe me the PTO and will add it onto MY NEXT CHECK. I don't think so.  That is money that I earned and am entitl ...

Cold Contacting Potential Clients
May 31, 2011

Anyone have any helpful suggestions on cold contacting potential clients. Better by email, mail, fax or phone? Which would be thought of as the most professional? ...

Contacting Someone With The MT Story And Greedy MTSOs.
Aug 04, 2013

This lady might get interested in the MT vs MTSO greed issue if enough people contact her. I've already done it, but it's going to take several people, especially those of you who work for the top 2 greedmongers. You very likely can do it anonymously, give it a try and see. The lady who wrote the article is in this post: http://general.mtstars.com/357551.html Click on her name as the author, and it gives you a contact option. ...

I Checked Posts And A Lot Of Messages Said This Company Paid "above Average" ...sm
Jul 02, 2012

so I applied ...... 7-1/2 cpl ST, 3-1/2 for VR.  Sigh.   In 1982, I made 10 cpl for a gross line.  I realize those days are long gone, but soon I will be flipping hamburgers. ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

Will We Be Paid For This?
May 12, 2010

When we run out of jobs we get paid min wage.  Do you think we will get that for this.  I don't want to have to make up a whole day's worth of hours or use my PTO for this. ...

Not Paid
Jul 13, 2010

How do you get someone to pay you that has not paid you?  Getting really aggravated about this and don't know what to do.  I have been given every excuse in the book!  ...

Am I Getting Paid Enough?
Jul 16, 2010

I've been working with my company for almost a year now and i'm wondering if I should start looking around at other compaines. I graduated from M-Tec last summer and got a job about a month later, they started me at 0.055 cpl, then in December bumped me up to 0.06 cpl. Since then I have been getting paid the same, while working a lot more. I just want to know if this is good and I should just stick with it, or look somewhere else. Any advice is appreciated! ...

Help? I/we Cannot Get Paid.
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

I/we Cannot Get Paid. Help??
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

How Do QA Get Paid?
Dec 19, 2010

Just curious... how are QA paid?  Some are paid by the line and others are paid by the hour.. is there any other way? ...

Not Getting Paid ...
Jan 22, 2011

I accepted a part-time job to supplement my regular MT income a few weeks ago from a girl who was advertising here on MTStars.  It's been great, fairly easy work and an excellent extra income.  I guess I should have known it was too good to be true. I was expecting payment last week but am told she can't pay me until she gets paid.  Now, who in their right mind would hire people to do their work when they can't pay on a specific date?  Why would you hire some ...

How We Get Paid...
Feb 25, 2011

Does anybody wonder why we don't get paid by the hour like other highly-skilled secretaries and editors?  This line business is a joke!  Why should we get penalized for the bad dictation?  Many years ago, we had a client with dictators from ****.  I called up the director of medical records and apologized for all the blanks.  She told me not to worry about it.  She said she had a box of pens on her desk and she made the doctors take a pen and fill in all t ...

Paid By TTD?
Oct 28, 2011

Has anyone gotten paid by TTD for the most recent pay date (the 25th of this month)?  This is my first paycheck from them and I have not received it yet.  Wondering how long it usually takes? ...

Paid Yet
Mar 29, 2012

Anyone who had not received their pay 03/23 who has received it today please post here.  It would be nice to hear when and if you got paid. ...

NOT BEING PAID
Jul 14, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM PRECISE MEDICAL AND MEDIGRAFIX THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU. ...