A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance... bad company or worst company ever. - My vote is for worst.

Posted: May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.  

Worst. Without hesitation. - No contest.

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

Similar Messages:

Nuance Is The Worst Company Ever
May 08, 2014

I HATE THIS COMPANY!  Just needed to vent.  ...

ACK!! I Have To Say My Company Has To Have Some Of The Worst
May 30, 2014

MTs!!  No I am not perfect and yes I remember when I started how hard it was to remember a lot of things, but some of these mistakes are just stupid.  They do not do research or something.  I think what is driving me the most batty is they leave one space only after a period in 1 sentence and go back to 2 in the next.  Not uniform at all.  OKay, done now.  Hiding my OCD now ...

Best Company...or Maybe The Best Of The Worst
Feb 03, 2015

Hi guys, I have just gradded from an MT course and was looking through the postings here and there are a lot of horror stories. Just wondering what places you would recommend working? I have an interview with assistmed coming up but read some things about nonpayment. Any input in to a good company for a worker in canada would be great. ...

What The???? Do I Work For The Worst Company Or What?
Feb 02, 2010

Nothing but garbled sound files on cell phones, ESLs who don't even speak a semblance of English, THE WORST VR software I have ever encountered, leads who expect us to sit at our computers 24 hours a day to pick up what work straggles in.  The good accounts have been axed over the years leaving us with these gems that give me anxiety attacks daily.  I have been at this a long time, and tough accounts are not new to me, but this constant garbage just drives me crazy.  I HATE t ...

WORST Company I've Ever Worked For
Feb 10, 2014

Not only do they give is crappy software to deal with struggling to be paid on a production pay, but I get errors CONSTANTLY and can't work. Support is totally uninterested in helping me. I can't leave this company fast enough!  The software this company uses is like tying one hand behind my back.  Management SUX! ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Nuance Company:
Jun 22, 2011

Word on the street: Nuance has acquired Webmedx - No official announcement but am hearing this from multiple sources. ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

Nuance And Leaving The Company
Jul 19, 2012

I am looking to soon leave Nuance and was wondering if they were going to try and convince me to stay when I give notice. Thanks ...

Is There A Company Worse Than Nuance?
May 29, 2014

But not sure if I should stay with Nuance, a known evil company, or take a chance going to an unknown evil company. ...

Nuance Company Song
Jun 24, 2014

how about ...

Nuance Company Website
May 17, 2015

Has anybody gone to the Nuance website? The site regarding prospective employees that they expect top-notch, quality blah blah and in return, they will "provide financial and professional rewards." What is the financial and professional reward, I wonder? Um, minimal wages. What is the professional reward? There is no raises ever and no career advancement. They got to be more specific and not just empty talk. ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...

Nuance QA - Can't Wait To Leave This Company!
Sep 10, 2012

Can't wait to leave this company!  Their QA staff are the true pits of hell, I'll tell ya.  ...

What Company Is Nuance Health Insurance Thru?
Oct 04, 2012

nm ...

Which Company (not MModal) Is The Competition For Nuance?
Jan 13, 2015

I want to work for their biggest competitor and hopefully help in taking contracts away from Nuance and causing them to feel the financial losses that we have been feeling for quite some time. There has to be some company who is growing fast and obtaining some of their clients.  Anyone? ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

Goodbye You Crappy Company. You DON'T Want To Work For Nuance
Nov 22, 2013

I've been gone for a month now.  I feel like bricks have been taken off my chest.  I don't feel the vomit rise in my throat when I checked Fiesa.  I work somewhere else for a little bit less money (about $20 day less), but it is so worth it.  There are companies hiring now. The pay might be a little less than Nuance, but take it.  In other small companies, the people you work for are nice and they care like the company I came from before Nuance.  ...

Looking At Job At Nuance - Current Employee Comments On Company
Jul 29, 2014

I am currently looking to apply for a new job and wanted some info from current employees how they feel about their job and the Company - Is it worth applying? Is it mostly SR?  Is there a good pay scale? ...

Nuance Testing Compared To Other Company Tests, Ie Softscript.
Mar 21, 2012

I have taken so many tests lately with probably dozens of companies.  I am wondering how you feel about Nuance tests and if it is harder or easier than the other companies.  I personally thought Softscript test was kind of hard, compared with Nuance.  Some of the transcription audio files were a little hard with mumbling and fast talking dictators, but really not bad when compared to others.   Hopefully I might be hired with Nuance, so no more testing, I hope.  I ha ...

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

Company Provided Computer Other Than MM And Nuance? Precyse Not Hiring Now.
Jul 18, 2014

Nuance not paying me enough to afford my own computer.   ...

Poll: Which Company Do You Think Is The Lesser Of 2 Evils? MModal Or Nuance? And Why?
Aug 03, 2014

xx ...

POLL: Which Company Do You Think Is The Lesser Of 2 Evils, Nuance Or MModal? And Why?
Aug 03, 2014

x ...

Acct Going To Escription, Nuance Won't Upgrade Company Sypplied Computer- Sm
Apr 30, 2013

Nuance says they will make a $300 loan toward purchase of a personal computer to work on te account, paid in 26 installments. I know a decent computer that has their specifications will cost more than that. What to do?  I'm on Dictaphone now. ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...