A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Human Resources Info - Ima Gone

Posted: Sep 10, 2013

I resigned from Nuance a couple of weeks ago and want to send an email to human resources but I cannot find the email address.  Can someone please provide that to me? I never got an exit interview and I really want to do one!  Thank you!

HR email - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
NTS_HR @ nuance.com

Similar Messages:

Transcend Human Resources Help
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know the person's name I need to contact at Transcend regarding my W2 form?  I worked there a few months last year and I'm afraid I lost my email contacts because of my personal email being hacked.   An email address for them would be nice if you can help!  Thanks :) ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Number For Human Resources? Sm...
Aug 19, 2013

Now that I'm laid off, I want to transfer my (piddly) 401k to my also piddly Roth IRA at my bank. I don't know much about doing this I hope I don't mess it up. By the way, what are any of you guys doing with your 401k if you have one at MM? While I didn't have much in mine, I still want it. What if you didn't do anything? What would happen to the money? Anyone know about this kind of stuff? ...

Dear Human Resources...and I Know You Monitor This Site...
Oct 10, 2014

What can you do about the morale of the employees?  Instead of having MTs on their own time look at Enrich, why doesn't the company have monthly PAID meetings that cover topics or Q and A sessions, etc.?  I have never had a meeting with my supervisor. You cannot tell me there is no money for that. Nuance spends so much money "improving" Fiesa and why not use that money for their employees? HR looks at everything that is posted on this site and what is done with the information fou ...

Anyone Have A Direct Number Or Email For MM Human Resources? Just Deemed Ineligible For Rehire --sm
Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.   ...

We Are Only Human
May 21, 2011

there is no way in *&*&@@ that anyone can get 99% accuracy anywhere at any job.  we are only human.  This is all in attempt to get people to sloow down but don't slow down enough or else you drop your pto pay rate, you drop your line count per hour and all their other no good ideas they have up their goldlined sleeves.  They want everyone making a certain amount in their paychecks and work four times as hard now to keep what your making if that is possible. ...

Human Relations
Mar 03, 2014

I've been on the same ride for well over a decade.  I started with a small company that got swallowed up by a bigger fish, which got swallowed up by an even bigger fish, which got swallowed up again by a whale.  I'm a loyal person and a very good employee, as well as an excellent MT.  I've been tossed from team to team.  I'm sure I haven't had the same account or supervisor for more than 2 years in all that time, but, really, I'm flexible.& ...

Question Regarding Human Nature And Changes
Jul 10, 2014

The only constant, when working in health care, is that things are going to change. A wise MT told me that years ago, and boy has she been right. I do see a wide variability in how people handle change. I've seen it in MT, and I've seen it in coding, with the transition to ICD10. It seems some people embrace the change, learn from it and become even more successful, while others decide it's too difficult, complain about it and become bitter.  I have several more years until I ...

Allergy Help: Human Plasma Analogs
Nov 04, 2009

The pt is allergic to human plasma analog... etc.  I did a yahoo search for "human plasma analog" but nothing comes up.  Is analogs a separate allergy?  ...

Looking For Research Resources
Dec 01, 2010

I am looking for a resource where I could plug in the symptoms and perhaps come up with a diagnosis or name of a condition.  There must be a site like this by now--a Dr. Google, if you will. Does anybody know of such a thing? ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

OP, Echos, PFTs, Etc. Resources?
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know of any great resources for the report types (and simlilar) listed in the subject line?  I am starting with work that I am not familiar with and will likely need some good resources.  I use, both, books and the web while working.  I prefer using the web, but if books are needed I will do what is necessary. Thank you! ...

Using Electronic Resources After You Graduate From MT Classes
Jan 19, 2011

After you got out of MT classes and your subscriptions to your electronic resources expired, did you renew your subscription, use other resources instead, or do without? ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...

MD-IT Info?
Jun 16, 2010

Does anybody have any info on MD-IT?  I cannot find much at all and nothing very current.  thanks. ...

Info On OSI?
Jul 19, 2010

So what is there to know about OSI before I make a life-changing decision? Minimum line count for FT? Approximate cpl for a "very experienced" MT, for straight typing; cpl for VR? Do they use 65 ch/l? I heard that their system apparently allows MTs to produce +30%...I find that extremely hard to believe. I'm doing 250-300 l/hr consistently on my relatively ancient system, using AutoCorrect on Word, rather than a regular abbreviation program. How in the world could OSI's system impr ...

Info On DSG
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone have any info on DSG in regards to platform, work availability, VR, etc?  I can't seem to get the search function work.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Info On TTS?
Jul 29, 2010

x ...