A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

McKenzie brace (scoliosis)...I have checked all resources...see below - MTtoday

Posted: Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources.

McKenzie lumbar roll - Lu

[ In Reply To ..]
I have seen McKenzie products for lumbar support, etc.

I also found a person named McKenzie Brace on Facebook LOL

Yes, I saw those too. LOL! Nothing with brace, though...Thanks! - MTtoday

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Similar Messages:

S/l MOFO Brace For A Right Foot Brace.
Jul 19, 2010

x ...

Scoliosis Help
May 07, 2010

Hi...ortho doc says pt is status post s/l ma nark al.  She has thoracolumbar scolios.  Any ideas?  ...

Scoliosis
Mar 28, 2012

Hi, I have a doctor who is saying scoli-ose (which i know is not right), but he says it with a long o sound.  Does anyone know the correct spelling??  I have searched everything and cannot find a correct spelling. ...

Looking For Research Resources
Dec 01, 2010

I am looking for a resource where I could plug in the symptoms and perhaps come up with a diagnosis or name of a condition.  There must be a site like this by now--a Dr. Google, if you will. Does anybody know of such a thing? ...

Thoracodorsal Scoliosis
Oct 29, 2009

Does all of this make sense and also is L4-5, S1 correct.  The doctor says L4 5 S1. tia. this is a new one for me.   X-rays show mild thoracodorsal scoliosis, but with severe degenerative changes L4-5, S1 with spondylolisthesis at L4-5. ...

Lethal Scoliosis?
Aug 24, 2010

I know that can't be what the dr. is dictating, but it sure sounds like it.  "The patient has lumbar pain.  She has an x-ray that indicates (s/l lethal) scoliosis and mild degenerative changes at multiple levels."  Any ideas? ...

Transcend Human Resources Help
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know the person's name I need to contact at Transcend regarding my W2 form?  I worked there a few months last year and I'm afraid I lost my email contacts because of my personal email being hacked.   An email address for them would be nice if you can help!  Thanks :) ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

OP, Echos, PFTs, Etc. Resources?
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know of any great resources for the report types (and simlilar) listed in the subject line?  I am starting with work that I am not familiar with and will likely need some good resources.  I use, both, books and the web while working.  I prefer using the web, but if books are needed I will do what is necessary. Thank you! ...

Human Resources Info
Sep 10, 2013

I resigned from Nuance a couple of weeks ago and want to send an email to human resources but I cannot find the email address.  Can someone please provide that to me? I never got an exit interview and I really want to do one!  Thank you!   ...

Scoliosis Treatment...please See Message...
Jul 22, 2014

In past medical history: The patient has a history of scoliosis. Treatment consisted of surgery to place a s/l LATTEL on the spine. TIA ...

S/l Twist Conduct Scoliosis
Nov 17, 2014

s/l "Twist conduct" scoliosis. It is a finding on a lumbar spine series.  ...

Help! In PE, Doc Says S/l Spine Occult Scoliosis?
Jan 29, 2015

He does mention earlier in history that the patient has scoliosis, but spine occult? Never heard that one before! ...

Using Electronic Resources After You Graduate From MT Classes
Jan 19, 2011

After you got out of MT classes and your subscriptions to your electronic resources expired, did you renew your subscription, use other resources instead, or do without? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Number For Human Resources? Sm...
Aug 19, 2013

Now that I'm laid off, I want to transfer my (piddly) 401k to my also piddly Roth IRA at my bank. I don't know much about doing this I hope I don't mess it up. By the way, what are any of you guys doing with your 401k if you have one at MM? While I didn't have much in mine, I still want it. What if you didn't do anything? What would happen to the money? Anyone know about this kind of stuff? ...

Pt Has History Of Scoliosis And S/l A-seal-ings
Jan 06, 2014

x ...

Dear Human Resources...and I Know You Monitor This Site...
Oct 10, 2014

What can you do about the morale of the employees?  Instead of having MTs on their own time look at Enrich, why doesn't the company have monthly PAID meetings that cover topics or Q and A sessions, etc.?  I have never had a meeting with my supervisor. You cannot tell me there is no money for that. Nuance spends so much money "improving" Fiesa and why not use that money for their employees? HR looks at everything that is posted on this site and what is done with the information fou ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Have A Direct Number Or Email For MM Human Resources? Just Deemed Ineligible For Rehire --sm
Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.   ...

OK, I Checked My Statistics For
Mar 04, 2010

1-1/2 days of work.  Out of 50 reports I sent 4 to QA (none of which were able to be filled in by QA). The reports I sent to QA totaled over 200 lines!  I did the calculations (lines done divided by lines sent to QA x 100) and I came in over 10%. It is a no-brainer...MQ says they trust me to make the decision to send blanks to QA or the customer, so I will no longer be sending many reports (especially the long ones) to QA once this process is put in place.  I was a ...

Frequency Of Being QA Checked
May 25, 2010

How often does your company QA your work? Mine seems like every week.... ...

Checked Ultipro
Dec 28, 2011

Lowest one ever.  ...

Wow. Just Checked The Deenibeeni And Other
Jul 10, 2012

What a kind helpful attitude deenibeeni offered, her taking the time to try and help others, which only opened her up to all the rude obnoxious comments.  No wonder the office environment was not my cup of tea.  Shame upon shame. ...

I Just Checked Out An Advertisement
Jun 01, 2013

It was a full time position as an IC, hourly wage.  Wages advertised were $10 - $11 per hour.  Education qualifications:  MASTERS DEGREE!!!  yeah, like anybody with a Master's Degree is going to type insurance forms for $10 an hour....give me a break!!!  ugh. ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

Examination Today With An SL *Adam Ford Bender* Shows No Significant Signs Of Structural Scoliosis.
Mar 16, 2010

nm ...

Her Stool Was Checked For **glyac**? -nm
Feb 16, 2011

nm ...

ABGs Were Checked: Pier To 128?
Feb 19, 2011

what is he saying? ___:128   ...