A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dear Human Resources...and I know you monitor this site... - JustbecauseIcan

Posted: Oct 10, 2014

What can you do about the morale of the employees?  Instead of having MTs on their own time look at Enrich, why doesn't the company have monthly PAID meetings that cover topics or Q and A sessions, etc.?  I have never had a meeting with my supervisor. You cannot tell me there is no money for that. Nuance spends so much money "improving" Fiesa and why not use that money for their employees? HR looks at everything that is posted on this site and what is done with the information found?  I have been an MT for over 17 years and am so ready to leave this place. 

Every time I go on that stupid, unpaid - Enrich

[ In Reply To ..]
It makes me mad. All the "hints" and "tips" on there are stuff any good MT knows from years of work, so who is getting paid to think this stuff up? Probably not MTs, because we are obviously not valued at all by Nuance.

I so agree. A way to save money is to dump FIESA, dump ENRICH, pay us just a little bit more and forget the bonus system. Voila. It's obviously no fun for them unless they are making us into minimum wage workers, the nasty jerks.

Glad someone else noticed this too. I think the tips - are aimed at their India workers

[ In Reply To ..]
that we know are their primary resource right now with more to come in the future.

If it is required that you go on that site to look at their tips - then they MUST pay you

[ In Reply To ..]
Period. If they are not paying you for your time to look at it, then it's not required.
They don't require it but they - claim it will help you improve
[ In Reply To ..]
And frankly, I am presuming funds used to provide Enrich take money away from paying us (because we know they have certainly cut our pay in every which way), so I just want to see what they are spending that money on.

Which is, IMHO, a huge waste of time and money, and also incredibly infuriating. We have our own links and lab pages, we don't need theirs, especially when you have to log in every time and it is just another thing you need to have open even just to link to their pages.

How would I have time to take the silly webinars? When I am not waiting for work, trying to scrounge up 40 hours, I am working on my second job.

You just have to wonder how much these people are being paid who are doing all these training nodules and webinars, and why they think that obviously trumps just paying us MTs a living wage.

Enrich and FIESA are nothing but money wasting crocks. Enrich does not get my blood boiling as much as FIESA, more of just plain boredom, but basically I have no use for it and resent its existence, since it does not provide anything useful as far as I'm concerned. And you might think they would ask us, wouldn't you?
These are the automatic tips that come out by - email daily. They border on ridiculous
[ In Reply To ..]
in the simplicity of them. They clearly are not aimed or geared towards an experienced MLS.

Human Resources - sufferinginsilence

[ In Reply To ..]
Whenever Nuance does have conference calls, they always mute out the MLS questions and comments. Why is that - so none of us knows what's going on. If there are any questions, you have to EMail your TSM. That way we are stilll kept in the dark because everyone gets a different answer or no answer to the same question so as with everything else, it is totally pointless and a waste of time.

Similar Messages:

Transcend Human Resources Help
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know the person's name I need to contact at Transcend regarding my W2 form?  I worked there a few months last year and I'm afraid I lost my email contacts because of my personal email being hacked.   An email address for them would be nice if you can help!  Thanks :) ...

Human Resources Info
Sep 10, 2013

I resigned from Nuance a couple of weeks ago and want to send an email to human resources but I cannot find the email address.  Can someone please provide that to me? I never got an exit interview and I really want to do one!  Thank you!   ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Number For Human Resources? Sm...
Aug 19, 2013

Now that I'm laid off, I want to transfer my (piddly) 401k to my also piddly Roth IRA at my bank. I don't know much about doing this I hope I don't mess it up. By the way, what are any of you guys doing with your 401k if you have one at MM? While I didn't have much in mine, I still want it. What if you didn't do anything? What would happen to the money? Anyone know about this kind of stuff? ...

Anyone Have A Direct Number Or Email For MM Human Resources? Just Deemed Ineligible For Rehire --sm
Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.   ...

We Are Only Human
May 21, 2011

there is no way in *&*&@@ that anyone can get 99% accuracy anywhere at any job.  we are only human.  This is all in attempt to get people to sloow down but don't slow down enough or else you drop your pto pay rate, you drop your line count per hour and all their other no good ideas they have up their goldlined sleeves.  They want everyone making a certain amount in their paychecks and work four times as hard now to keep what your making if that is possible. ...

Human Relations
Mar 03, 2014

I've been on the same ride for well over a decade.  I started with a small company that got swallowed up by a bigger fish, which got swallowed up by an even bigger fish, which got swallowed up again by a whale.  I'm a loyal person and a very good employee, as well as an excellent MT.  I've been tossed from team to team.  I'm sure I haven't had the same account or supervisor for more than 2 years in all that time, but, really, I'm flexible.& ...

Question Regarding Human Nature And Changes
Jul 10, 2014

The only constant, when working in health care, is that things are going to change. A wise MT told me that years ago, and boy has she been right. I do see a wide variability in how people handle change. I've seen it in MT, and I've seen it in coding, with the transition to ICD10. It seems some people embrace the change, learn from it and become even more successful, while others decide it's too difficult, complain about it and become bitter.  I have several more years until I ...

Allergy Help: Human Plasma Analogs
Nov 04, 2009

The pt is allergic to human plasma analog... etc.  I did a yahoo search for "human plasma analog" but nothing comes up.  Is analogs a separate allergy?  ...

Looking For Research Resources
Dec 01, 2010

I am looking for a resource where I could plug in the symptoms and perhaps come up with a diagnosis or name of a condition.  There must be a site like this by now--a Dr. Google, if you will. Does anybody know of such a thing? ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

OP, Echos, PFTs, Etc. Resources?
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know of any great resources for the report types (and simlilar) listed in the subject line?  I am starting with work that I am not familiar with and will likely need some good resources.  I use, both, books and the web while working.  I prefer using the web, but if books are needed I will do what is necessary. Thank you! ...

Using Electronic Resources After You Graduate From MT Classes
Jan 19, 2011

After you got out of MT classes and your subscriptions to your electronic resources expired, did you renew your subscription, use other resources instead, or do without? ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

MQ Monitor
Jun 09, 2010

I received a "new" NEC LCD17V monitor from MQ today.  In the monitor box was a base and a small black plastic piece inside a small plastic bag.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what the small black plastic piece is for.  Any ideas?  TIA. ...

No Monitor With Q Computer???
Oct 13, 2009

When the Q supplies the computer, don't they send a monitor?  Just got the tower, keyboard and mouse.  ...

Fetal Monitor Help
Dec 06, 2009

Fetal heart rate strip showed deep variable decelerations down to a s/l "nater" of 90 beats per minute.   Help? ...

Holter Monitor
Dec 13, 2009

Ok I am working on a results of a Holter monitor. It sounds like he is saying "no evidence of highly gravy blocks or syncope." Does anyone know what he might be saying? ...

S/l Klemmisher Monitor
Feb 10, 2010

Cardiology monitoring couplets, triplets and PVCs s/l Klemmisher monitor.  Thanks! ...

Cardiology Monitor
Apr 29, 2011

The sentence is:  Periods of heart racing perhaps supraventricular tachycardia. We will schedule a week long S/L hebettin monitor???? HELP! ...

Help With Seeing The Screen On Monitor!!!
Aug 01, 2011

Hello all:  Hope someone might be able to help me or steer me in the right direction. I just started a new job that uses Fusion RIS 5.0. When I open the program the left side of the screen has a RIS editor and the right side has all the patient demographics.  I have to type in Arial 11 in the editor after I call up a template shell.  After typing for several hours, my eyes get really strained.  Is there a way I could make that part of my screen larger without affecting t ...

TransTech - Why MT Monitor Is Still Being Used?
Dec 28, 2011

Does anyone have a clue why MT Monitor is still being used?  With a name like "MT Monitor Watchdog" attached to it and running on my PC, it kinda creeps me out. I've asked management and have yet to get a reply other than "still testing."  OK, so they've been "testing" it for over 2 years now.  What's up with that? ...

Monitor And PC Come Seperately??
Nov 25, 2013

Came today.  I wasn't home and Fed Ex left it in my bushes...only a monitor.  Kinda freaking out because 1.  Makes me wonder if somebody stole something 2.  If not WHY do they send them seperately???? how maddening! ...

PEARS? In Holter Monitor
Jan 08, 2011

premature atrial contractions, with few episodes of PEARS? ...

Monitor Bigger Than 19 Inches?
Jul 06, 2011

I have MS Word, IT, Bytescribe, and WordPad all up side-by-side at the same time.  Then when I need to get on the internet I minimize those.  I'm thinking it might be nice with a bigger screen to spread MS Word out bigger so the print will be bigger and easier to read.  I know I could make it bigger by changing it from say 100% to 150% but I don't like to go bigger than the page width.  I also might be able to leave the internet open too with a bigger monitor. Has ...

MT Monitor -- Anyone Use This Line Count Program
Jan 02, 2010

Has anyone used this line count program?  I can't find much info about it, other than a company page on the 'net. ...

Best Way To Clean A Flat Screen Monitor?
Nov 29, 2011

I try not to even touch the monitor too much because of the plasma (or whatever it is inside there) but my flat screens could really use some cleaning.  What do you use to clean yours?  One of ours even has a smudge of nail polish on it where one of the girls pointed at something and and her nail polish rubbed off on the monitor.  Help!!! ...

When Returning Equipment, Will MQ Want The Monitor Back
Dec 31, 2011

as well?  Last time I quit they only wanted the tower back.  Preparing to leave very, very soon but haven't given notice yet so thought I would ask you guys. ...

My Flat Screen Monitor Has Like A Film On The
Jan 02, 2012

screen and I cant seem to get it off.  I dont know what it is.  It is a whitish film smeary looking.  Any suggestions. ...