A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on wordzxpressed? Pay on time? Any negatives? - Thanks in advance. nm

Posted: Jan 11, 2010

nm

Wordz - WordzMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with Wordz for a couple of years and love working for them. The pay is like any place else but they are a great company with some really good benefits. No VR or offshoring and no plans in the future to do so. Pay is always on time, DD.

The only "negative" that someone might see is that you are trained on different accounts. Personally, I like this because if I run out of work on 1 account I still have many more to pull from. The training is easy, the programs are very simple to use and you type in Word, which I really like. It is mainly clinic notes, letters and some op notes as well (they have some surgery centers).

I agree, except pay is not like any place else at 7 cpl. sm - LTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I only worked there part time, though, so maybe FT wages are higher. Great people, though, and the account was easy, and the platform is super simple.

Similar Messages:

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...

I Know All The Negatives About This Job But
Feb 10, 2012

can anyone state their own positives.  I need something to keep me going today.  Thanks! ...

Etransplus Pay, Negatives, Positives
Mar 29, 2010

Any information is appreciated. Thanks ...

Keystrokes - Both Positives And Negatives
Jul 21, 2012

I want to hear from the long-term gals there their feelings on Keystrokes - I have seen both positives and negatives - what I want is input from those who have been there and seen people come and go, work come and go, and do their work efficiently without problems....do they pay for your skills and reliability? Or is it just a "this is what we pay" gig....I expect I'll get some comments from those who are disgruntled, but an HONEST observation is what I am looking for. TY. ...

INSCRIBE Negatives And Positives?
Mar 17, 2015

I submitted application for Inscribe. Does anybody know anything about this company - negatives and positives?  ...

Positives And Negatives For Working For Softscript
Oct 06, 2011

Just looking for positives and negatives for working for Softscript before I go through all the testing! Any feedback good or bad would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Time Clock For M-modal ... Info Please
Feb 06, 2012

Hi, I worked for MQ before, and remember how their time clock functioned. Can someone provide information on how it works now?   Are we still expected to clock out when we go to the bathroom?  Do you get locked out of the system outside of your scheduled hours? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.    ...

WordzXpressed
Oct 15, 2014

Anyone here Work for WordzXpressed? If you do I have a question. I am told when I was offered the job that there are people in Wordz that make upwards of $21/hour. I would like to know how to make this much money, I mean what's the secret. I'm lucky I can make over $10 an hour. This is a great company and the pay is great but I don't like being lied to.  ...

Does Anyone Work For Webmedex Part-time? Looking For Any Info, Please.
Jan 18, 2010

Any info at all regarding platform, hours, etc.   Thanks so much! ...

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

WordZxpressed = Is This A Scam?
Jul 12, 2010

I've done medical trans for 20 years, QA for 10, feel pretty stupid that I failed the online test for WordZxpressed and was referred to CareerStep.  Is this a scam? ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

Has Anyone Heard From Wordzxpressed
Sep 06, 2012

since their last ad was posted? I'm bummed; I was really interested in that job.  I didn't get anything back saying I'd failed the testing or anything like that, just nothing at all.  Bummer. ...

Did Anyone Else Apply To WordZXpressed
Oct 15, 2013

Did anyone else apply to this company in the past few days? I took the test and was waiting for a response from the company. Today I sent an email to follow up, and I received a reply stating that I had failed to submit a resume with my application and thus would not be considered for a position. I truly don't remember seeing that I needed to submit a resume. Did anyone else apply and do you remember if the instructions said to submit a resume? Ughhh. What a stupid mistake I made!!! ...

Testing For Wordzxpressed
Jun 28, 2014

I took the test for Wordzxpressed and passed it all and submitted it.  Has anyone submitted the test and actually heard from them?  ...

Fair Warning About WordzXpressed
Jul 15, 2010

I took their test for a QA position.  ELEVEN reports to type plus their written. I typed the reports, 2 reports had 1 blank, otherwise they were clean.  I get an email saying I didn't score high enough. I went back over each and every report, relistened and there were no errors.  So, just in case, I had someone else go over those reports and listen and she agreed with me, no errors with the exception of the 2 reports that had 1 blank.  That was a passing test.  This ...

WordZXpressed - Any Scoop On This Company?
Jul 11, 2011

Any scoop on this company? ...

WordZXpressed - Opinions On This Company?
May 16, 2012

Any opinions on this company?  Rate of pay reasonable. VR or transcribe? ...

Wordzxpressed - Any Thoughts About This Company?
Oct 11, 2013

Did anyone else take their Orthopedics employment test and find it eerily NOT difficult?  I mean it was just plain easy. What's up with that? There has to be a catch. Any thoughts about this company? Current or past employees? ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Any Current Info On Turnaround Time Transcription? Not Much Recent In Archives.
Jul 08, 2014

xxxxx ...

Question About WordZXpressed Line Count
Jun 13, 2011

Do they pay by 65-character line with/without spaces?  ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...