A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

positives and negatives for working for Softscript - DB

Posted: Oct 06, 2011

Just looking for positives and negatives for working for Softscript before I go through all the testing! Any feedback good or bad would be greatly appreciated!!

No work, don't know why they're still advertising - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm about ready to clock in and there is no work, like it has been steadily for months now. HORRIBLE platform. The brass pretty much leaves you alone. Don't even think about asking for your sign-on bonus if they offered it, you won't get it. Even if you are hyper accurate in your work, when it comes time for your bonus your accuracy will magically drop under the limit, or they'll find some other loophole. Good luck.

SoftScript - bd

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for being honest!! Now, if I could just find an employer as honest!

SS Bonus - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree totally, still waiting for my bonus, been almost a year!!!!

Similar Messages:

Etransplus Pay, Negatives, Positives
Mar 29, 2010

Any information is appreciated. Thanks ...

Keystrokes - Both Positives And Negatives
Jul 21, 2012

I want to hear from the long-term gals there their feelings on Keystrokes - I have seen both positives and negatives - what I want is input from those who have been there and seen people come and go, work come and go, and do their work efficiently without problems....do they pay for your skills and reliability? Or is it just a "this is what we pay" gig....I expect I'll get some comments from those who are disgruntled, but an HONEST observation is what I am looking for. TY. ...

INSCRIBE Negatives And Positives?
Mar 17, 2015

I submitted application for Inscribe. Does anybody know anything about this company - negatives and positives?  ...

Any Positives Working For Nuance?
Mar 29, 2013

Is there anything positive about working for Nuance?  What's it like working on the eScription and Dictaphone ExText platforms?  What are your average line counts on those platforms?  I can average 400+ lph working on a clinic account, but I get to use lots of word expanders and templates, it's all straight typing as well.  I read somewhere they just made cuts in pay, was that across the board and how much of a cut was it?  I read that they start out at 4 ...

Anything About Working For SoftScript?
Sep 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me anything about working for SoftScript? I have an interview in a couple of days to start working for them so if anyone has any feedback that would be great ...

Anyone Working At Softscript.
Jun 28, 2011

Is anyone working at Softscript right now who is happy with their job?   Would like some feedback on what this is company is like -- how it treats the employees.    ...

Working At Softscript
Jun 13, 2012

Working at Softscript was a nightmare.  I worked there for 3 years and it was the worse time of my life.  Working for a great company now and I have great benefits.  Thanks to Softscript for ending my nightmare.  They did me a favor by letting me go.  THANKS, THANKS, SOFTSCRIPT.       ...

Working For SoftScript?
Dec 01, 2012

Anyone out there ever work for or are working for SoftScript?  Pros/cons? ...

Anyone Currently Working At Softscript, Have They Gotten Any Better?
Feb 23, 2013

x ...

Working For SoftScript For About 6 Months Now
Apr 30, 2012

I have been working for SoftScript for about 6 months now.  I seriously cannot say enought good things about them.  This is the best company I have ever worked for and believe me I have worked for several transcription companies.  The pay is awesome AND on time.  The system is very easy to use.  The staff is very eager to help with any questions I might have.  If you are looking for a job I would highly recommend that you apply there.  I plan on staying forever. It is a GREAT company to w ...

Is There Anyone Here Who Likes Working For SoftScript
Aug 28, 2012

I have a job interview with them.  Need to hear from those who are satisfied with working there.  I have heard off the negatives.  Are there any positives?  What about bennies, cents per line, incentives.  What type of insurance offere and what are the premiums.  TIA ...

Current Experience Working For Softscript
Jul 10, 2012

Anyone out there have current experience working for Softscript? Are they good, bad, or indifferent? ...

I Wonder If I Can Give SoftScript The Same Excuse For Not Working That They Gave Me Sm
Feb 18, 2011

when there was no work ... how about, "it is too sunny  to work?"  LOL   They are still running the ad portraying outsourcing as evil.  You'd think they would know the difference between outsourcing and offshoring. A few more days and it will not be my issue anymore ........ ...

I Know All The Negatives About This Job But
Feb 10, 2012

can anyone state their own positives.  I need something to keep me going today.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

The Positives....
Mar 07, 2010

What are your positives?  I already read all of the negatives and there are plenty of those.  How about positives?  Let's go in an entire different direction. There is no need to name your company.  Just look around you.  Are there positives?      ...

Offshore Any Positives For US Mt's?
Oct 17, 2009

I've never posted and this is only the second visit.  I'm someone who was seriously considering MTec but has switched to planning for Andrews School.  I broke my arm - it is closer to healing though, and I am back on track to enroll.  I laid to rest thoughts of worry I had about Speech Recognition and now need to do the same with offshoring.  Are there any trends which point in a positive direction for us mt's - any reason for them to think they would be p ...

Nuance Positives
Jan 05, 2015

Okay - let's see if we can come up with some positives of Nuance.  As with every job/company, there are plenty of negatives, but let's see if we can come up with some positives.  I, for one, love my hours.  They're perfect for me and my family.  Who's with me on this -- trying to think of some positives about our jobs? ...

The Transcription Doctors - Positives ?
Nov 15, 2011

Does anyone have anly positives to report about this company?  Thanks!! ...

If You Are Looking For A Great Company, I Would Like To Share Some Positives About Opti-Script. Sm
Mar 15, 2011

For the first time in a very long time, I am excited about a job.  The people are absolutely wonderful and it truly has the feeling of family.  The platform is great (ExText) and I love my account.  No one ever pays me what I think I'm worth, of course (smile), but the pay is decent for being an employee and the insurance is affordable.  People leave you alone to do your job, but they are always available if you need something.  I applied awhile back and the positio ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

IC For Softscript?
Feb 27, 2010

Has anyone ever been an IC for softscript?  I ask because I read the complaints that employees had, that they had to make up sick time and they're not at all flexible with scheduling.  Being an IC would seem to solve that problem.  Also, what sort of line count do they expect? ...

SOFTSCRIPT, Inc.
Apr 29, 2010

What can you tell me about a company called Softscript out of California?  Thanks. ...

Job With SoftScript
Oct 29, 2010

Does anyone know if SoftScript is a good company to work for?  ...

Anyone Here Went From MQ To Softscript?
Dec 01, 2010

I've been with MQ forever but just can't stand it anymore with all their changes and micromanaging.  I'm considering Softscript, but don't know anything about their platform.  Anyone here quit MQ to work at Softscript?  ...

SoftScript Pay?
Dec 08, 2010

How long after end of pay period does Softscript usually pay?  I'm fairly new and trying to adjust!  It's the 8th and end of November pay hasn't posted yet - is it just me since I'm new?  Whenever it is, it's okay - I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering so I can budget accordingly!  I wasn't told anything about this at training or hiring and knew some helpful follks on here could help!  ...

Oh Me Oh My Softscript
Apr 16, 2011

such a shame since somebody there had the good sense to hire PMs who demonstrate a certain degree of competence that the executive leadership does not so very sad stay tuned ...

SoftScript At It Again
Aug 10, 2011

I work on MULTIPLE accounts and had about 10 jobs so far today.  and they have job posting on MTjobs.  Hiring for transcriptionists and advertising plenty of work.  ...

I Am Not A Fan Of Softscript,but
Oct 20, 2011

But, they have an ad on MTjob board that is just hilarious and funny.  They have a picture of a dog sitting on a lap top computer working and underneath the caption it says are you tired of your employer treating you like a dog.  The dog even have on glasses.  I am stiill laughing. ...

Softscript Really Bad?
Nov 28, 2011

Just finished their testing.  Have read the archives of 2011 on them.  Does not sound like a company I want to work for.  Are they employee status or IC?   Any current SS employees out there? ...