A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WordzXpressed in Georgia - Wondering...

Posted: Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance.

WordZXpressed - Just passing through

[ In Reply To ..]

They had some openings last year that they advertised.  Back then, they were quoting 7.5 cents to start.  

They use MTTEST.

I did not go any farther with them last year.  But things may have changed since then.  

Maybe someone will reply who currently works there, but since it seems lately that a lot of these requests go unanswered, I thought I would throw this out there anyway.  

Did you already do any research?  Did you see the MTStars post by their recruiter?

http://forum.mtstars.com/251387.html

Top pay is 7.5 period. All clinic work. - billie

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

There was a very informative post a while ago - about MTTEST sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and the reason why very qualified MTs were failing the test. It has something to do with how you save the first file and then go on to the next, something about going back to double check and possibly fill in blanks. Apparently, there is a certain way you have to do that, and many were doing it incorrectly, sending in files without corrections recorded. Hope someone will remember more clearly what is is about. It might be the reason experienced MTs are not passing this test.
WordXZpressed - HappyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I work at WordZ. The test is hard and I do wish the pay was a bit more, however, the pay on time, direct deposit and always correct, the schedule I work is M-F and I do clinic work (boring!). Full time is only 1000 lines per day. You are assigned dictators (I have 3) and you do their work and are responsible for them totally. No hassling from the manager and QA works FOR the manager so it is expected that they will be respectful and helpful to the MTs, which they are. PTO and full benefits. All in all, WordZ is as close to perfect in this dysfunctional and dying industry as you are likely to find.
If you are responsible for x amount of doctors (sm) - billie
[ In Reply To ..]
what happens if you need to take off, have an emergency etc.
Coverage - HappyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Usually another MT (or I suspect maybe even QA) does the work or if it just a small time away, it will be waiting for me when I get back. There are a bunch of "open" dictators also that I can work on if one of my docs is out and I am short on work, but that hasn't happened for a very, very long time, which is good as I would not be very fast on any of them due to lack of experience.
WordzExpressed platform - curious
[ In Reply To ..]
Could you let us know what platform Wordz uses? Thanks so much.
Platform - HappyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Winscribe and Dictaphone, but I only use Winscribe. Best thing on my account? No demographics. I don't know what is correct and I cannot make any changes. It is what it is!
Are these clinic notes long enough to (sm) - yochana
[ In Reply To ..]
make money? I hate 2-3 sentence clinic notes.

Similar Messages:

MTs In Georgia
Apr 23, 2013

Are any of you in the Atlanta, Ga/North Georgia area? It would be great to have some local MTs around. ...

Georgia Physicians
Jun 09, 2010

Anyone have an easy to use doctor finder for Georgia?  So far, everything I find either wants you to get licensed or you have to search by county or specialty....any help will be much appreciated!  ...

PeachTree Transcription In Georgia?
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone here ever worked for PeachTree Transcription in Georgia?  If so, what are your feelings about this company? ...

Cobb Transcription/Georgia
Sep 21, 2011

Cannot seem to find much information on them.  Anyone know anything?  TIA.  ...

Has Anybody Worked For Saince Out Of Georgia?
Nov 25, 2013

I am looking to work for a smaller company and was hoping maybe someone on here had worked for them and knows if they are okay to work for or not. TIA ...

Information About Precyse In Georgia?
Jun 23, 2014

Can anyone give me information about Precyse in Georgia? I have an interview with them this week for a position. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much. ...

I Received A Call To Move To Georgia
Jun 09, 2010

New company opening up and wanted to know if I would transfer to be an in house supervisor:) Nice offer but I love California too much, so maybe I will just work for them from home. ...

Anyone Heard Of Vital Lines Out Of Georgia
Apr 21, 2011

Anyone know anything about Vital Lines out of Bogart, Georgia?  Their website says they accept resumes, but there is nothing else.  I am assuming they would probably have Independent Contractor positions.  Wondering if anyone else has heard of them before I send in my resume.  Thanks.    ...

WordzXpressed
Oct 15, 2014

Anyone here Work for WordzXpressed? If you do I have a question. I am told when I was offered the job that there are people in Wordz that make upwards of $21/hour. I would like to know how to make this much money, I mean what's the secret. I'm lucky I can make over $10 an hour. This is a great company and the pay is great but I don't like being lied to.  ...

WordZxpressed = Is This A Scam?
Jul 12, 2010

I've done medical trans for 20 years, QA for 10, feel pretty stupid that I failed the online test for WordZxpressed and was referred to CareerStep.  Is this a scam? ...

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Has Anyone Heard From Wordzxpressed
Sep 06, 2012

since their last ad was posted? I'm bummed; I was really interested in that job.  I didn't get anything back saying I'd failed the testing or anything like that, just nothing at all.  Bummer. ...

Did Anyone Else Apply To WordZXpressed
Oct 15, 2013

Did anyone else apply to this company in the past few days? I took the test and was waiting for a response from the company. Today I sent an email to follow up, and I received a reply stating that I had failed to submit a resume with my application and thus would not be considered for a position. I truly don't remember seeing that I needed to submit a resume. Did anyone else apply and do you remember if the instructions said to submit a resume? Ughhh. What a stupid mistake I made!!! ...

Testing For Wordzxpressed
Jun 28, 2014

I took the test for Wordzxpressed and passed it all and submitted it.  Has anyone submitted the test and actually heard from them?  ...

Anyone Currently/recently Work For ACTI In Georgia? Offered Position.....
Nov 15, 2011

The one sticking point for me is necessity of "renting" their software, have NEVER had to pay to use a company's software, find this odd.  They seem to have a DECENT pay structure, the norm, and also SEEM fairly flexible.  Could ANYONE shed some light for me, eager to get back to work, but not be taken advantage of!  Thanks a bunch everyone. ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions Located In Georgia
May 11, 2012

Looking for info on the above company located in Georgia.  If you would care to share your experience working there, pros and cons, please post.  Thank you. ...

Fair Warning About WordzXpressed
Jul 15, 2010

I took their test for a QA position.  ELEVEN reports to type plus their written. I typed the reports, 2 reports had 1 blank, otherwise they were clean.  I get an email saying I didn't score high enough. I went back over each and every report, relistened and there were no errors.  So, just in case, I had someone else go over those reports and listen and she agreed with me, no errors with the exception of the 2 reports that had 1 blank.  That was a passing test.  This ...

WordZXpressed - Any Scoop On This Company?
Jul 11, 2011

Any scoop on this company? ...

WordZXpressed - Opinions On This Company?
May 16, 2012

Any opinions on this company?  Rate of pay reasonable. VR or transcribe? ...

Wordzxpressed - Any Thoughts About This Company?
Oct 11, 2013

Did anyone else take their Orthopedics employment test and find it eerily NOT difficult?  I mean it was just plain easy. What's up with that? There has to be a catch. Any thoughts about this company? Current or past employees? ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

Question About WordZXpressed Line Count
Jun 13, 2011

Do they pay by 65-character line with/without spaces?  ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...