A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone heard from Wordzxpressed - jl

Posted: Sep 06, 2012

since their last ad was posted? I'm bummed; I was really interested in that job.  I didn't get anything back saying I'd failed the testing or anything like that, just nothing at all.  Bummer.

Wordz - Inquiring minds

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied for that too and did not hear anything either but it's only been 2 days, they need time to correct the tests. I notice that they pulled the ad, maybe they'll start contacting people now. I accepted another job but I thought that one sounded good as well. Hope you get it.

I checked the archives and found..... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
a posting from one of their HR administrators explaining their hiring process. It said that they get hundreds of resumes whenever they post an ad for a position opening. They take the very first 10 resumes submitted and if qualified, hire from those 10. They then go through the rest submitted resumes and keep the qualified ones on file in order received and if there is any new position opening, they hire from those. So basically, if you are not among the first 10 resumes submitted you are pretty much SOL. I did not even see their ad until four days later and figured I was SOL, as well, but I submitted a resume and did their testing anyway. I have always shied away from them because they use MTTest testing site, and I have "failed" several of the MTTests before. I tried one more time though because of the good feedback concerning Wordz and I passed it this time. I was happy about that, but I still believe I am SOL because of how late my submission was. Good luck to you. I would think that since the ad is pulled, they have already hired.

Thanks (sm) - jl

[ In Reply To ..]
I saw that post too. I saw their ad about an hour after it was posted and completed the test about 2 hours later but I guess I was too late. It's crazy trying to get a good job these days.
Same thing here. I took the test within an hour of the post. I so need a new job !! - mt
[ In Reply To ..]
I have also noticed that sometimes the ad does not.... - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
show up on the sites that I go to until much later than some others. I know, because I have seen some posters question about the company long before the ad shows up on mine, even though it may be the same web site I go to. I don't know why this is, but it seems like it would give some people more of an advantage to apply than others. I don't know if it goes by time zone, or what, so by the time I may see it, perhaps quite a few have already applied, having seen it first.
Wordze ad - JW
[ In Reply To ..]
I think their ad was up on the Saturday before Labor Day. I did not expect to see an ad on the weekend but immediately responded and took the test for orthopedics and have not heard anything since. Wish I could just know how I did on the test.

wordZXpressed Transcription Services - Pam Hoffman

[ In Reply To ..]
We received over 200 responses to the ad placed on mtjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no way we can respond to everyone. We are reviewing the applications and tests and will be contacting MTs for interviews next week. Again, I apologize we can't personally respond to everyone. If any other positions become available, we will use the applications and tests of those who have already applied to fill the positions. Thank you for your understanding.

Has anyone heard from Wordzxpressed - jl - mg

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't heard anything either. I did all of the testing, etc, and haven't gotten anything back. Usually the company will send back a "Thank you for taking the time to test. However, a more qualified applicant has been chosen." I am bummed out, too.

read the post above yours. nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

WordzXpressed
Oct 15, 2014

Anyone here Work for WordzXpressed? If you do I have a question. I am told when I was offered the job that there are people in Wordz that make upwards of $21/hour. I would like to know how to make this much money, I mean what's the secret. I'm lucky I can make over $10 an hour. This is a great company and the pay is great but I don't like being lied to.  ...

WordZxpressed = Is This A Scam?
Jul 12, 2010

I've done medical trans for 20 years, QA for 10, feel pretty stupid that I failed the online test for WordZxpressed and was referred to CareerStep.  Is this a scam? ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Did Anyone Else Apply To WordZXpressed
Oct 15, 2013

Did anyone else apply to this company in the past few days? I took the test and was waiting for a response from the company. Today I sent an email to follow up, and I received a reply stating that I had failed to submit a resume with my application and thus would not be considered for a position. I truly don't remember seeing that I needed to submit a resume. Did anyone else apply and do you remember if the instructions said to submit a resume? Ughhh. What a stupid mistake I made!!! ...

Testing For Wordzxpressed
Jun 28, 2014

I took the test for Wordzxpressed and passed it all and submitted it.  Has anyone submitted the test and actually heard from them?  ...

Fair Warning About WordzXpressed
Jul 15, 2010

I took their test for a QA position.  ELEVEN reports to type plus their written. I typed the reports, 2 reports had 1 blank, otherwise they were clean.  I get an email saying I didn't score high enough. I went back over each and every report, relistened and there were no errors.  So, just in case, I had someone else go over those reports and listen and she agreed with me, no errors with the exception of the 2 reports that had 1 blank.  That was a passing test.  This ...

WordZXpressed - Any Scoop On This Company?
Jul 11, 2011

Any scoop on this company? ...

WordZXpressed - Opinions On This Company?
May 16, 2012

Any opinions on this company?  Rate of pay reasonable. VR or transcribe? ...

Wordzxpressed - Any Thoughts About This Company?
Oct 11, 2013

Did anyone else take their Orthopedics employment test and find it eerily NOT difficult?  I mean it was just plain easy. What's up with that? There has to be a catch. Any thoughts about this company? Current or past employees? ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

Question About WordZXpressed Line Count
Jun 13, 2011

Do they pay by 65-character line with/without spaces?  ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...

Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 25, 2009

Okay, am I insane?  The MD is starting a SOAP note of someone having a physical exam to make sure she is safe before receiving sedation for an MRI.  The first sentence is: Patient is here for a pre-NSTA physical.    pre-NSTA???...has anyone heard of that before...done lots of research, but of course, the most hits I get are for the National Science Teachers Association...and I KNOW that is not it...ugh!  Little help please! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This ?
Nov 11, 2009

After all of these many, many, many, many (okay, you get the point) years of transcribing, my wrists don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my neck is still okay, but the one thing that has me really bothered is my heel !!!  It really bothers me lately and I have tried putting a small pillow, a thick piece of flannel and many other things under my heel to alleviate this bothersome pain, but to no avail.  Has anyone got any suggestions or is there some type of heel cup or someth ...

Have You Heard?
Nov 24, 2009

I have tested a few times before on mttest.com, a site that several MT companies use for testing potential MT's, and recently received this piece of information: In sections that require you to type in the correct answer, typing a "Capital" letter in the first letter of your answer constitutes a wrong answer. I don't know if this is accross the board but thought it good info to share. Maybe everyone already knew this, and I can't even remember if I did that on previous tests but i ...

Has Anyone Else Heard This? Sm
Dec 03, 2009

I just heard that the 2 largest MTSOs in the world are approaching virtually every large to medium-sized hospital and medical center in the country with an offer for 10 cpl for transcription.  I'm not even sure who the 2 largest are, but I'm pretty sure one of them is CBay and both are offshore companies to be able to offer that rate.  This is really concerning because this could lower the rates for U.S. MTs even MORE or could literally put all U.S. companies out of ...

Anybody Heard Of MD-IT?
Jan 27, 2010

I've seen them posting but can't find any info. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This???
Feb 12, 2010

Getting fined for not making your line commitment??? ...

Every Heard Of An . . . .
Apr 16, 2010

acoustic neuroma in the FEET?  isn't that usually a Morton's neuroma?  any ideas?  thanking you in advance. ...

Never Heard Of It
Jun 10, 2010

My dictator is referring to something called a "Hospital Pack System" in which he is reviwing a patient's x-ray.  I've never heard of this, let alone have any idea how to spell it.  Can someone help? ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of
Jul 30, 2010

??? ...

Anyone Heard Of TNI?
Jul 31, 2010

I am looking through companies hiring new graduates, and I came across TNI.  I am getting ready right now to apply.  I researched right now and do not see any lawsuits against them or anything. When DIT offered me a job right after I completed my internship (which I did NOT take), I was excited.  Then my adviser told me not to take the job, so I didn't.  She put me with that company because she said it was a great company to intern for, not to work for.  I know I s ...

THis Is What I Heard
Sep 18, 2010

Does this make sense... it is what I heard!!   Patient has held conservative treatment.   Thanks ...

Anybody Heard Of SPi?
Nov 03, 2010

Any current information out there on SPi? ...

Has Anybody Heard Of?
Dec 27, 2010

Has anybody heard of FutureNet Group, Inc.?  Do you know anything about them? They have approached me about working with them and I am looking for any type of feedback available.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of????
Jan 11, 2011

Has anyone heard of TIFA (or TEFA) anesthesia used for PTA surgery? ...

Never Heard Of This One!
Feb 07, 2011

Dr. says: "has got a little tenderness down over the front of her shin that may be related to exscarlization of blood or bleeding from her incision that runs down along the front of her tibia that has made her periosteum sensitive".   The procedure was a unicompartment arthroplasty 2nd postop visit.  ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of TNI?
Aug 01, 2011

Wondering if anyone has ever heard of this company and your thoughts on them...thanks! ...