A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did anyone else apply to wordZXpressed - omg

Posted: Oct 15, 2013

Did anyone else apply to this company in the past few days? I took the test and was waiting for a response from the company. Today I sent an email to follow up, and I received a reply stating that I had failed to submit a resume with my application and thus would not be considered for a position. I truly don't remember seeing that I needed to submit a resume. Did anyone else apply and do you remember if the instructions said to submit a resume? Ughhh. What a stupid mistake I made!!!

wow.. they pulled the ad already! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't recall if they specifically requested one.. but it is probably expected that one would be included.

Still, pretty harsh of them, unless they got a few hundred emails and needed a way to weed people out.

STILL.. to not tell you BEFORE you suffered through the test!!

resume - omg

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, but at this point I very well may have screwed up and not included a resume when it said to do so right in front of me. I may have been too excited at the thought of leaving my current job and not paying attention. Lesson learned.

Yes, I did go back to see what the ad said and was surprised it is already gone. I think it was just posted on the 11th.

Thanks for your reply! :)

wordZ - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, their application did ask for a resume. There was an open text block for pasting your resume.

HTH!
:-)

Thanks Anon - omg

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, there ya go. Feeling rather stupid now.

On the bright side, there is one less candidate competing against the rest of you! :)

There will be other ads......

Similar Messages:

WordzXpressed
Oct 15, 2014

Anyone here Work for WordzXpressed? If you do I have a question. I am told when I was offered the job that there are people in Wordz that make upwards of $21/hour. I would like to know how to make this much money, I mean what's the secret. I'm lucky I can make over $10 an hour. This is a great company and the pay is great but I don't like being lied to.  ...

WordZxpressed = Is This A Scam?
Jul 12, 2010

I've done medical trans for 20 years, QA for 10, feel pretty stupid that I failed the online test for WordZxpressed and was referred to CareerStep.  Is this a scam? ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Has Anyone Heard From Wordzxpressed
Sep 06, 2012

since their last ad was posted? I'm bummed; I was really interested in that job.  I didn't get anything back saying I'd failed the testing or anything like that, just nothing at all.  Bummer. ...

Testing For Wordzxpressed
Jun 28, 2014

I took the test for Wordzxpressed and passed it all and submitted it.  Has anyone submitted the test and actually heard from them?  ...

Fair Warning About WordzXpressed
Jul 15, 2010

I took their test for a QA position.  ELEVEN reports to type plus their written. I typed the reports, 2 reports had 1 blank, otherwise they were clean.  I get an email saying I didn't score high enough. I went back over each and every report, relistened and there were no errors.  So, just in case, I had someone else go over those reports and listen and she agreed with me, no errors with the exception of the 2 reports that had 1 blank.  That was a passing test.  This ...

WordZXpressed - Any Scoop On This Company?
Jul 11, 2011

Any scoop on this company? ...

WordZXpressed - Opinions On This Company?
May 16, 2012

Any opinions on this company?  Rate of pay reasonable. VR or transcribe? ...

Wordzxpressed - Any Thoughts About This Company?
Oct 11, 2013

Did anyone else take their Orthopedics employment test and find it eerily NOT difficult?  I mean it was just plain easy. What's up with that? There has to be a catch. Any thoughts about this company? Current or past employees? ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

Question About WordZXpressed Line Count
Jun 13, 2011

Do they pay by 65-character line with/without spaces?  ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...

Help -- How Do I Apply For PTO?
Oct 21, 2010

TIA for your help. ...

Should I Re-apply?
Nov 20, 2010

I applied to RI Unlimited 3 months ago and never heard back--should I reapply?  I got emails saying that I passed everything and then they said I would hear back but never did.  What is your advice? Thanks. ...

How Do You Apply For MTS Job?
Jan 26, 2011

I'm interested in applying for the MTS job posted, but I can't find a place on their web site to send a resume.  What am I missing?  I called the 800 number and it just had a menu for unrelated departments. ...

Should I Even Apply?
Sep 04, 2012

I just got an e-mail from a recruiter from Nuance asking me if I would like to apply for a job; i.e. they took over my former place of employment's transcription department and I had originally applied so I could stay on, but then decided not to-thus they still had my contact info. The recruiter said that they had merged with Transcend and that there was plenty of work, etc. I do need a job as my unemployment benefits will be running out by the beginning of the new year, or sooner if phas ...

How To Apply At MQ
Jun 21, 2013

How do I apply for work at MQ?  ...

Trying To Apply
Jul 08, 2014

Trying to apply at the Mmodal website but MT doesn't come up as an open job.  Are they still under a hiring freeze? ...

Apply To Companies
Nov 28, 2009

Who can answer my questions? 1.  When is a better time to apply to companies: Beginning of December 2009 or beginning of January 2010 ? 2.  What VR platform/software does Focus use? Is their transcription test timed? 3.  What VR platform/software does Medquist use? TIA       ...

FYI - Those Who Might Apply With Teletrak
Jan 16, 2011

Just want to be sure my fellow MTs are well informed.  If you apply at Teletrak, be prepared to be offered 8 cpl for 65 VBC line - this amounts to approximately 30% reduction in pay with the negative spaces.  I used several old reports and figured line counts all ways and it was almost 30% less each time with VBC.  I was told by the recruiter, "You'll probably have to work a few extra hours a day to make what you're used to, but in order to keep the client in a long-term ...

Fingerprinting To Apply For A Job? Seriously?
May 02, 2011

Never heard of such a thing! If this company does any outsourcing I hope the outsourced transcriptions also have to undergo this. This is totally absurd! ...

BEWARE - DO NOT APPLY
Jul 25, 2011

I would totally be leery of this job.  They are liars and cheats and are always wanting you to work your days off and over, but pay you NO OVERTIME!!  THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND DOES NOT GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES.   I have worked there 4 years and never got a raise, much less any respect for the 21 years I have worked as an MT.  They have no respect for their employees.  I WOULD NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.  THE REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES......... ...

When You Apply For A Job How Much Info Sm
Jan 10, 2012

besides the resume do you add--how much selling of your skill, etc?   Some companies won't open an attachment, so I get the feeling they don't want much more.  My feeling is if they see the resume and want more info they will contact me, but never sure.  Thanks for any insight.      ...

Nuance Has Been After Me To Apply
Sep 01, 2012

Mmodal is terrible, but are any of them better...why jump from one to the other if there is no difference...only have a few yrs to go and I can quit ...

Can I Apply For Unemployment Though I Have Sm
Dec 04, 2012

been working as an IC? Don't know anything about it and just got laid off.  Thx   ...

I Didn't Apply....(sm)
May 13, 2013

I'll tell you how certain I am that there is NO future in medical transcription... anywyere:  Last week a "good" MT job, onsite in a medical clinic, a short drive from where I live, was advertised.  I didn't apply.  I work for a big national.  I make so little money, I have to raid my savings every month to pay my rent.  I've been seeking & applying for MT jobs all over the area, some as far as 80 miles away, and either not hearing back, or being tol ...

Very Frustrated!! I Have Been Trying To Apply
Jun 23, 2013

to apply for a position, but the online application keeps telling me to give distinct answers, which I did and it then tells me to correct the errors, which there were none.  Can someone help me past this? ...

Think I'm Going To Apply At Synernet
Mar 27, 2014

Can't be all that bad. Where I work the pay is above 8 cpl but pay no spaces and I can't get above 1000 lines no matter how I bust my butt and I was a high producer.  ...