A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any current info on Turnaround time Transcription? Not much recent in archives. - thank, NM

Posted: Jul 08, 2014

xxxxx

Similar Messages:

MD-IT. Can Anyone Give Me Current Info? Can't Get Much In Archives. Sm
Jul 01, 2010

I am considering testing for a position being advertised but would love to have input from those who currently or recently have been employed there.  I would like to know about their platform, can you use your own expanders, is there flexibility of scheduling, if you feel your line rate is better than average, and generally your personal thoughts about the company.  Please feel free to email me privately, I would  love to know a bit more before I invest the time in testing!  ...

Anyone Have Current Info On QualiScript? Nothing In Archives. Thanks! (NM)
Apr 16, 2011

xx ...

Turnaround Time Transcription
Jun 05, 2013

Any recent info on this company, good or bad?  Anyone work there?  I checked the archives, but am looking for something recent.  Thanks!   anon ...

Turnaround Time Transcription - Any Reviews?
Jan 12, 2010

Has anyone worked for this company?  I would like to know the usuals - how they pay, good to work for?, etc.  I can't find one thing by running a search.  Thanks! ...

Turnaround Time Transcription - Mystery
May 14, 2015

I have never had this difficult a time researching a transcription company as this one.  They are the great unknown.  Even on this forum no-one knows anything about them.  I congratulate them for knowng how to keep themselves off the radar, but it makes me suspicious of them.  I remember reading about them a while back, and that you can work at home but you wind up making around $9 an hour.  If anyone has current information about them from 2015, please post it.  Pe ...

Turnaround Time Transcription Lost Accounts
Oct 06, 2012

I used to work for 3-T and they lost accounts so we let go.  Now have been in touch with them because they have obtained new accounts.  Anyone else in this position?  I think I would like to work for them again but reading the recent posts about the company causes me concern.  The glitch now is about the computer.  I can use my own if I upgrade or buy one from company.  Not sure what to do here and now I feel like I am getting a bit of a runaround on the subject.  My initial excitement is ...

Turnaround Time Pay?
Sep 27, 2012

Anyone care to share the pay at Turnaround Time? Also, any other details about them such as flexibility of schedule and is it true they ask you to pay for equipment?  I am job hunting and would like some input about them.  Thank you. ...

Hils Transcription - Current Info?
Feb 20, 2011

Does anyone have current info on Hils Transcription, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Looking For CURRENT Info In Interpro Transcription In AZ
May 25, 2011

I have done an archive search and can find lots of old stuff on Interpro Medical but I am looking at Interpro Transcription in AZ. Anyone out there know anything about this company? ...

Any Current Info On Breitner Transcription
Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there.  ...

Landmark Transcription? Any Current Info
May 16, 2015

Does anyone have any current info on Landmark Transcription?  I was offered a job, but read that there are tons of work in the beginning and then nothing after a short period of time without any explanation as to why.  I also heard that if you ask for more work, you get no response. Just wanted to know if that was still the case. ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Any Current Info On Gulf Coast Transcription Out Of...sm
Nov 22, 2011

Fort Myers, FL.  I know there is info in the archives, but I have not seen anything recently.  I really need an honest answer in regard to pay scale and flexibility with scheduling.  Any help appreciated!! TIA ...

Any Current Info On TTD (The Transcription Doctors) Or Chartnet
Feb 22, 2012

Never worked with Chartnet, is it an easy platform?  Also any reviews on The transcription Doctors would be greatly appreciated, such as staff, on-time pay, QA, how well they work with you, how much work is available, etc. ...

Puyallup Medical Transcription - Current Info?
Oct 07, 2014

Does anyone have current info on what it's like at Puyallup Medical Transcription?  I found some older posts but wonder how things are now, if it's purely overflow work and do you work a shift or just get assigned work that must be returned in so many hours.   Thanks! ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Experience With ATSI? Archives
Nov 25, 2010

TIA! ...

Anyone Know Anything About MedLinks? I Cannot Seem To Find Anything Current In The Archives. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

MD-IT Anyone? Info Scarce In Archives
Dec 03, 2009

Any info would be most helpful - platform, QA, etc.  This position requires pay per dictation.  I've seen the archives about the average pay per minute but does anyone have any experience with this company being paid by the minute?  Do they give you all the crap or does it seem it's recorded double time?  LOL - okay, not funny. ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

RTP Transcription - Nothing In Archives
May 11, 2011

Didn't see anything in archives about this company. Any info? Thanks! ...

Preferred Transcription - Nothing About It In Archives
Apr 09, 2011

I checked the archives but can find nothing re this company.  Anyone working there or have worked there, could you please share your experience, good, bad and ugly.  Thanks for your input. ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...