A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WordZXpressed - Any scoop on this company? - Deb T

Posted: Jul 11, 2011

Any scoop on this company?

WordZ - WordZMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I work there. I love it. You are assigned dictators and you are responsible for their work = easy to make a decent hourly rate. They stay out of your hair. Platform I use is Winscribe.

Similar Messages:

WordZXpressed - Opinions On This Company?
May 16, 2012

Any opinions on this company?  Rate of pay reasonable. VR or transcribe? ...

Wordzxpressed - Any Thoughts About This Company?
Oct 11, 2013

Did anyone else take their Orthopedics employment test and find it eerily NOT difficult?  I mean it was just plain easy. What's up with that? There has to be a catch. Any thoughts about this company? Current or past employees? ...

Scoop On TTS
Oct 31, 2014

Just wondering if anyone working for TTS has pros or cons on the company.  I see they are looking for MTs all the time.  Reason?   ...

Here's The Legal Scoop
Mar 04, 2010

Good news and bad news.  I just got off the phone with Mr. Young.  He specializes in cases like mine, but only from an unemployment point-of-view, not class-action suits.  He also charges $3500 to take on an individual unemployment case (sheesh might as well take my first-born).  I briefly rehashed with him the fact that uf we don't comply with their new rules, they will drop our salaries by half or more, and that this has been an ongoing problem with them for years, cha ...

Any Scoop On ATSI???
Jul 11, 2010

Hey all, Has anyone worked for ATSI out of Clearwater, Florida?  Just wonder how they found the company to work with.  I'd love to hear some feed back.  Thanks! Crazy Mom of 6 ...

Anyone Have Any Scoop On Archivus
Jul 16, 2010

I have an offer with Archivus.  Can anyone tell me anything about this company?  Are they decent to work for?  Is the account that is on ExText truly 70% ASR and 30% straight typing?  Thanks in advance ...

Any Scoop On Teletrak?
May 05, 2011

Any scoop on Teletrak?  Pay on time, plenty of work, flexible schedules?  Any input you have would be greatly appreciated!  ...

S/l Glammory Scoop
Oct 23, 2012

s/l glammory scoop ...

Atheron - What's The Scoop?
Jun 16, 2015

Anybody work for Atheron??  I can't find anything on them - good or bad.  They certainly put you through a hiring/recruitment process - psych testing, audio testing, 1st interview, now onto my 2nd interview today.  Is all this worth it?? ...

WordzXpressed
Oct 15, 2014

Anyone here Work for WordzXpressed? If you do I have a question. I am told when I was offered the job that there are people in Wordz that make upwards of $21/hour. I would like to know how to make this much money, I mean what's the secret. I'm lucky I can make over $10 an hour. This is a great company and the pay is great but I don't like being lied to.  ...

Interviewing With Softscript.....what's The SCOOP!
Oct 19, 2009

Interviewing with Softscript.....what's the SCOOP!  TIA! ...

Medwrite -- The Final Scoop
May 30, 2013

This is an except of an email that I received from the CEO of the company today.  This was after I sent an email last week and things were "misconstrued" on their part.  After reading this, I am of the opinion that while yes, they offer straight transcription at a "decent rate" by today's standards, it also explains to me why I was tearing my hair out on the dictators I had.  We American MTs were getting the "garbage," with no way of being able to look things up by patient.&n ...

WordZxpressed = Is This A Scam?
Jul 12, 2010

I've done medical trans for 20 years, QA for 10, feel pretty stupid that I failed the online test for WordZxpressed and was referred to CareerStep.  Is this a scam? ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Has Anyone Heard From Wordzxpressed
Sep 06, 2012

since their last ad was posted? I'm bummed; I was really interested in that job.  I didn't get anything back saying I'd failed the testing or anything like that, just nothing at all.  Bummer. ...

Did Anyone Else Apply To WordZXpressed
Oct 15, 2013

Did anyone else apply to this company in the past few days? I took the test and was waiting for a response from the company. Today I sent an email to follow up, and I received a reply stating that I had failed to submit a resume with my application and thus would not be considered for a position. I truly don't remember seeing that I needed to submit a resume. Did anyone else apply and do you remember if the instructions said to submit a resume? Ughhh. What a stupid mistake I made!!! ...

Testing For Wordzxpressed
Jun 28, 2014

I took the test for Wordzxpressed and passed it all and submitted it.  Has anyone submitted the test and actually heard from them?  ...

What Is The Scoop For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Feb 09, 2011

What is the scoop for DTS?  Are they good to work for?  Anyone currently working for them. ...

Whats The Scoop, Are We Back To Apostrophes?
Mar 16, 2011

I always think the docs must go nuts when they dictate Alzheimer's or Crohn's or Behcet's and see Alzheimer or Crohn or Behcet.  Sometimes I think all of ADHI's rules and regs are just arbitrary.... Are we back to apostrophes now, according to those powers that be?  And who, by the way, ever gave them those powers, anyway?? ...

What's The Scoop On Acusis? They Sure Don't Pay Worth A Hoot. Sm
Apr 25, 2013

Passed their test and was excited until I see they only pay 5-6.5 cents/line. Anybody here work for that? They also have Acusis India. ...

Fair Warning About WordzXpressed
Jul 15, 2010

I took their test for a QA position.  ELEVEN reports to type plus their written. I typed the reports, 2 reports had 1 blank, otherwise they were clean.  I get an email saying I didn't score high enough. I went back over each and every report, relistened and there were no errors.  So, just in case, I had someone else go over those reports and listen and she agreed with me, no errors with the exception of the 2 reports that had 1 blank.  That was a passing test.  This ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

Question About WordZXpressed Line Count
Jun 13, 2011

Do they pay by 65-character line with/without spaces?  ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...