A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

question regarding the weekly incentive bonus - anon

Posted: Sep 03, 2013

Has anyone out there ever typed 15,000 lines in a week and if so, what is the weekly bonus amount?  Not talking about the line pay per week, the weekly bonus pay.  Thanks for any help.

way out of my reach, but here's info - beulah

[ In Reply To ..]
"for platforms with QA score capability:"
for 12,501 lines or more in 1 week (this is the top tier), it's 2 cents per line. Minimum LPH is 357, QA score at least 99%, jobs sent to QC 10% or less.

"for platforms without QA score capability (excluding pathology):"
for 11,501 lines or more in 1 week (this is the top tier), it's 2 cents per line. Minimum LPH is 329. QA/QC factors above are not applicable.

I don't know anything more than that.

one time - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
One time I was able to hit top tier... 13,003 lines, my best week ever pay-wise. Incentive bonus was around $240 that week if I remember right.

Haven't broken 12k ever since.

*this was on dictaphone/exeditor accounts, not sure what the difference is.

Similar Messages:

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

Bi-weekly Bonus Chart?
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks! ...

Quality 2.0 - Weekly Production Bonus?
Oct 08, 2014

I did not watch the presentation because I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never receive a quartery bonus again, and, quite frankly, I just don't care anymore. Tired of bending over backwards for peanuts of a paycheck. However, is this new quality scoring going to affect the weekly production bonus? ...

FIESA Made The Cut For The Weekly Bonus
Nov 17, 2014

Can someone clue me in on how you can tell by looking in FIESA wheter or not you made the cut for the weekly bonus.  From what I see in FIESA and what I see on my pay stub, the percentages are never the same?   ...

Bonus/Incentive
Nov 22, 2013

I can't seem to get a clear answer about this.  So, the incentive, I know it's if you've got less than 10% going to QC, have a qualifying QA score, and starts with 7001 lines for the week, but how is it paid out.  Do you get the extra $0.0025 on lines 7001-8000, then $0.005 on lines 8000-9000?  So, if I had 8500 lines.  Assuming I was at 4 CPL for edit, (assuming it's all edit) at base rate I'd get $340.  I would qualify for the bonus/incentive ...

Incentive And Bonus
Nov 01, 2014

I don't understand the incentive and bonus. Aren't there two different things? That is, a weekly incentive which certain requirements to meet for a little extra pay, and a quartery (3-month) bonus which other certain requirement for a little more extra pay? ...

Incentive/bonus Days
Sep 27, 2012

So I'm out of work already this morning! Swell... ...

Regarding Incentive Versus Bonus?
Nov 08, 2013

I know there was a training video regarding what the incentive as well as bonus qualifications at Nuance, but I never understood it. Some of you seem to be complaining of Nuance using underhanded tactics to avoid rewarding any bonus or incentive, which is probably a major reason why you complain of being "mistreated." (I, on the other hand, don't feel mistreated by Nuance per se, except for the ridiculous monetary compensation). But I have never sought out the bonus nor incentive, basica ...

Nuance Incentive/bonus Pay A Joke?
Jun 22, 2011

I know it was just asked how they figure out their bonus, but I am concerned because I found recent posts that say the lines are "weighted", and their own ad says "quality based" incentive program. Another poster alluded to comma nuts that QA you to death so that you end up with little to no available lines for incentive. Is there anyone out there who has had a recent experience with this who could enlighten those of us who have been sold out? What I am concerned about is that it sounds like you ...

Seriously....has Anyone Received Incentive Bonus Within The Last 3 Months?
Apr 16, 2012

I have been with Nuance for 4-1/2 months.  This is my first experience with VR but I have 25+ years experience as a MT.  I have always had QAs 98% and up.  Whatever that QT thing is, my scores are horrible.  Yes, now and then I have a report that blows.  The majority of my work I have no problem with dictators, etc.  WTH is going on?  Someone please explain this to me plus who here really gets incentive bonus? ...

7 Cents A Line, IC, No Bonus Incentive Program...sm
May 13, 2010

Would you bother? It's clinic work, so it should be easy, but I don't think I could make a living on that. ...

Is There An Incentive Bonus This Weekend? Didn't Get Any Email.
Jan 14, 2011

xx ...

* Imedx Reduces Bonus Incentive Effective Now
Feb 12, 2015

Email just sent, welcome to the beginning of the very end..... ...

I Didn't Get My Incentive Bonus And Our New Health Insurance Blows
Oct 15, 2012

Not really going to try to maintain % to QC.  Guess they will be filling in a lot of blanks for me.  Looks like Nuance shot themselves in the foot. ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Are There Any (reputable) Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses. ...

Methotrexate S/l Seven 25 Mg Tablets Weekly
May 31, 2011

x ...