A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are there any (reputable) companies that pay weekly? - anon

Posted: May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses.

There are tons that pay weakly! - standup

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, couldn't resist that!

LOL - that made my day! - U R funny!

[ In Reply To ..]

Weakly, got that right - disgusted

[ In Reply To ..]
As far as I can see these days from the postings on these boards and from my own experience, there are no more reputable companies, they all pay weakly and are taking advantage of the MTs.

NEMT - pays weekly

[ In Reply To ..]
They're IC positions, not employee. I'm very happy here, too, after being laid off by Webmedx after loss of accounts, which sounds like a blessing in disguise anyway after all that's going on there now.

Weekly Pay - ShortStuff

[ In Reply To ..]
I currently work for MedGarde and I love it! Weekly pay, always ALWAYS on time. Minimum of 30 min dictation per day. Very flexible. I always stay busy--plenty of work to be done so I'm never without something to do. Great support staff. I can't find anything wrong with them.

Similar Messages:

Reputable Companies?
Jan 10, 2012

I have applied to medtrans and MedGarde...both who have shown some interest. I am fairly new transcriptionist, looking for work as an IC....anyone know anything about either of these companies? I have ready so many posts about people being treated badly by different companies and I don't want to be one of them who learns to hate a field I really enjoy working in. Thanks! ...

How Do You Know What Companies Are Reputable Anymore
Aug 14, 2012

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Reputable Schools
Dec 01, 2011

Anyone out there know of any reputable schools to learning transcription/editing? ...

Is Ashworth College Reputable?
Jan 07, 2010

I recently signed up for Medical Billing and Medical Terminology classes through Ashworth College.  I would like to know if anyone out there is familar with Ashworth College, I've been told that there's a lot of schools out there that just want your money and I want to make sure if I'm making the right decision for me and my family. Thanks in advance for your help! ...

MT Training - Reputable Schools
Sep 19, 2013

Hello,  Can someone reccomend a good MT course. It is for my mother. Her position as Medical Records Reviewer was phased out and she has had no luck finding a position since relocating to be with our family in Alabama. She also has a background in nursing.  Unfortunately, she is every salesmans' dream. She is currently considering CareerStep. Huge red flags there!  Also, schools that work with fasfa aould be even better. Thanks in advance,  Christina ...

Reputable Accounts/Hospitals
Mar 01, 2014

We just lost one of the most respected hospitals in the country to EPIC.  I have a phobia about working on disreputable accounts -- the kind that hire non-English-speaking physicians who prey on old, senile, demented individuals and do consult after consult after consult.  The physicians speak little to no English and in my opinion it is all an insurance scam that the disreputable hospitals happily participate in.  Now I have no choice but to be a hippocrit and work on these types ...

Accredited And Reputable Transcription Schools...
Apr 02, 2011

What is the best Online MT school?  I am currently doing alot of research on schools for MT and am finding that there are TONS of options and I am getting confused as to what is an isn't important.  I've been told to check accreditation on both the ahdionline.org website and the chea.org.  However, not all schools are listed on both sites... This may be a silly question, but does anyone have a certain school that they recommend?  Currently I have a Bachelors of Scie ...

Medical Transcription School - Reputable And Not A Rip-off?
Feb 18, 2013

Can anyone tell me which MT schools are reputable and not a rip-off?  I'm asking for a friend who is interested in getting into the field.  I started so many years ago that I've never had to get certified, so would appreciate any info.  Thanks! ...

Reputable Place To Buy Word 2003 Or 2007
Jan 15, 2013

Looking at starting with a company which uses only the older versions of Word, and I'm not sure which sites/companies are safe to buy from.  Thanks for any help! ...

Looking For A Reputable Transcription Company Serving Puerto Rico
Aug 20, 2014

Does anyone out there know of a reputable MT company serving Puerto Rico?  I don't know why it is being treated as a foreign country when it is a commonwealth with the United States and I need to move out there to take care of my ailing mother.   ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Methotrexate S/l Seven 25 Mg Tablets Weekly
May 31, 2011

x ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Bi-weekly Bonus Chart?
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks! ...

Weekly Lines Not Uploaded
Jan 26, 2015

Last week, they were there early afternoon..... impatiently waiting......... ...

Weekly Metric Humiliation.
Apr 09, 2015

Not only can I no longer see what everyone else on the "team" scored for the week as a comparison to what a horrible MLS I am, I get little arrows up/down to show me how much better/worse I did than last week. What more can be done to humiliate me?  Honestly! Meeting or not meeting the metrics has nothing to do with how it feels to have this weekly scorecard shoved at me. I was given a new secondary account with no training and no one to answer questions--just started one morning and was ...

Meridian's Quota Is Daily Or Weekly?
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Meridian's quota is daily or weekly?  If you have information please let me know.  Thanks! ...