A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

alpha staff - new but old

Posted: Nov 23, 2012

Anybody else having problems logging in on webclock.  I started working but have yet to be able to log in; sent note to TL.  I now have no work but was able to get 2 hours of work in - we will see how the rest of the day goes

Yeah, it's down. They may be doing maintenance - not sure

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Just read an email, maintenance was - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
supposed to be this saturday to sunday, so this isn't maintenance, it's just down. It's not a big deal, though, we just have to keep track of our time and enter it later.

Thanks for asking. Now I can stop trying different browsers and - just get on with my day.

[ In Reply To ..]
There is supposed to be a scheduled maintenance starting tomorrow at 10 p.m. EST.

Similar Messages:

Alpha Staff Letter Sm
Jan 24, 2013

Has anyone else received a letter from Alpha Staff informing that they are no longer affiliated with Nuance?  Or am I late getting this info? ...

Webmedx - Have They Also Cut Staff?
Apr 29, 2011

Ask a technical question on the web form and see what response you get (hint: NONE).  Have they done away with all those people too? Maybe they are getting ready to get eaten by a bigger fish... ...

Epic - Changes In # Of Staff In HIM Dept?
Mar 07, 2013

Hi.  I am in my third week of employment as a coder!  Yay!  I am learning a lot, still going to school FT, and commuting 1 hour each way to work.  I am the "low man on the totum pole."  We are starting to train for Epic which is supposed to be going live in a few months.  Has Epic affected the work load in that there is a reduction of coders/transcriptions where you work?  Just wondering.  I do other clerical duties such as pulling charts, abstracting, and ...

Background Nursing/support Staff
Dec 19, 2012

are at a fever pitch, as usual around the holidays. I seriously don't see how patients get any rest with all of this squealing and shrieking. ...

SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION No Longer Has A QA Staff
Apr 12, 2013

Saince Transcription no longer has a QA Staff. They let them all go about a month ago. The MTs have been divided into teams with a team leader who is doing all the QA for the team. This poor team leader is really doing the QA for nothing, they get an extra 10% on their cpl rate to offset doing the QA, but sounds like that could really cut down your production. The hospitals they type for don't even know it has happened which sounds illegal or at the very least unscrupulous. They signed ...

Doubling Transcription Staff Overseas.......
Aug 12, 2014

M*Modal Expands its Medical Transcription Operations in Mysore Posted August 11th, 2014 by Mmodal Company charts aggressive hiring plans; to double the staff count to 600 by 2015.    Mysore, August 11, 2014 – M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation services and Speech Understanding™ solutions, today announced it has expanded its existing facility in Mysore. The company has set aggressive hiring plans to ramp-up the center’s headcount ...

Doctors/surgical Staff Making Fun Of
Apr 20, 2015

Makes me sick.  They are making fun of this man's penis size.  I know they are dictating from the OR because you can hear them trying to wake this man up in the background.  I hope he hears them.  Jerks. ...

Nuance To Hire 3000 Staff
Apr 30, 2015

Thanks to Healthcare Documentation Today facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/healthcaredocumentationtoday) for this link. Could this be the final nail in the coffin? Sounds like they're using the US business "model" for how to treat your employees like slaves and keep a track on them every minute - but they get to do their "household activity" so everything's A-okay!!! "He has no fears about employees shirking work. "All employees work on our software and log into our system. ...

Webmedx Staff Just "appearing"
Sep 12, 2010

I am seeing LOTS of new names in QA and also a new STM.  My question is this - why are these openings not posted so that all can have equal opportunity for compete for one of these positions?  Is this even legal?  I know it is not ethical, but not sure about the legality.  ...

Alpha In MN
Jun 03, 2013

Anybody who works for Alpha in MN willing to answer a few newbie questions?  If yes, please e-mail me. Thanks for your time! ...

What Is Going On At Alpha?
Aug 04, 2014

Does anyone know what is going on at Alpha?  Apparently the let employees complete the last 2-week pay period without telling anyone that they had changed the way they were calculating the line counts.   ...

S/l "Staff" Services.
Jan 29, 2010

Dr. says,  "The patient's s/l staff services are up."    I am pretty sure it is not staff but i dont know if it is an abbreviation or a different word.   ...

Anything About Alpha Transcription?
Jun 17, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Alpha Trancription? I have been talking with them. Are they a good place to work? ...

ALPHA Transcription Anyone?
Sep 15, 2010

Any current info on this company? What kind of platform? Good/bad mgmt? Work flow issues? ...

Alpha-fetoprotein
Sep 30, 2010

Is alpha-fetoprotein normally hyphenated? If so, why? Compound modifier for protein? ...

Alpha Transcription - Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Any info on how long from turning in your paperwork until you start training or hear from IT?  TIA. ...

What Is Up With Alpha Transcription?
Oct 21, 2010

I was just wondering if anybody knows what is up with Alpha.  Did they lose accounts?  No communications.  Shuffling people here and there. ...

Alpha - What A Joke
Feb 19, 2011

7.5 cpl for VBC - thanx but no thanx.  Do they think they are hiring MTs from out of the US with these wages?  Not this MT, that's for sure. Flat out refused prior to interview once rate was made known. ...

ALPHA Transcription?
May 18, 2011

Any info on ALPHA Transcription -- good, bad, or ugly?  Thanks. ...

Alpha Transcription, MN
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give any uptodate info on this company as far as platform and accounts.  Thanks much! ...

Anyone Have Low/no Work During The Day For Alpha Out Of MN Lately?
Jan 12, 2012

nm ...

Alpha Transcription - What A Rip-off!
Mar 23, 2012

How are all you alphies out there loving the new cuts? Don't ya just love not getting paid for spaces, then templates, and now headers and footers? What's next? Commas and periods? What a rip-off! I'm quitting soon. Anybody else? ...

Alpha Transcription MN
Jun 01, 2012

Does anybody know if Alpha has been sold yet?  An MT friend of mine was interested in working there but with it being for sale with Kruse Acquisitions and the ability for the new owner to use their own MTs she does not want to start and then be let go soon.  Thanks for any info. ...

Alpha, CommandHealth, Or GIS?
Jun 18, 2013

I have job offers from these, read the archives, am scared of all, lol, what would you do?  GIS is offering .075cpl/.0375VR, CommandHealth (MD-IT) .078cpl/.0969 per minute, Alpha 8cpl/4VR, all employee status.  Any current info as to platforms, work availability, etc. TIA! ...

Alpha Out Of Ohio
Aug 30, 2013

Looking at their ad on MT Daily.  Any information would be helpful.  Are there any benefits for FT or is it IC's only?   The ad says IC.  If they have FT/employee, do they offer insurance?  I see it is mostly editing.  Do they frown upon using the mouse to move around in the text?  Do they count off for errors?  Just routine information would be helpful. ...

Anyone Currently Working For Alpha?
Mar 17, 2014

Anyone currently working for Alpha? When searching through archives, I see there were some problems. I am curious if it has gotten better?    Thanks! ...

Alpha/AKA Imedix
Aug 22, 2014

Anyone else wondering why Alpha, which is now apparently owned by Indians, working on USA government contracts (Numerous VA Hospitals across the country)?   ...

IMedx/Alpha
Sep 16, 2014

Anybody worked or work for iMedx/Alpha Transcription? Are you having issues with decreased pay and switching accounts? ...

Alpha/iMedX
Oct 24, 2014

An acquaintance of mine got this message from Alpha (now owned by ImedX). There has been a lack of work since ImedX took over countless VA hospitals that used to be handled by Alpha.  In short, U.S. Government is now paying a foreign company, using taxpayer money, while causing unemployment for Americans, and the so called Americans working for Alpha/ImedX are assisting them. As you know, the workload for the accounts in which you are providing services has been low over the past several month ...

Wow Alpha...classy
Nov 18, 2014

Just 2 weeks after being laid off along with many others, Alpha has the gaul to post an ad looking for MTs....really???? why were we let go then???  Oh but you have to live in certain states?  What's up with that????  ...