A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "Staff" services. - Haylee

Posted: Jan 29, 2010

Dr. says,  "The patient's s/l staff services are up."    I am pretty sure it is not staff but i dont know if it is an abbreviation or a different word.  

SNF for skilled nursing facility? sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
They sometimes say "SNF and it sounds almost like sniff.

Similar Messages:

Webmedx - Have They Also Cut Staff?
Apr 29, 2011

Ask a technical question on the web form and see what response you get (hint: NONE).  Have they done away with all those people too? Maybe they are getting ready to get eaten by a bigger fish... ...

Alpha Staff
Nov 23, 2012

Anybody else having problems logging in on webclock.  I started working but have yet to be able to log in; sent note to TL.  I now have no work but was able to get 2 hours of work in - we will see how the rest of the day goes ...

Alpha Staff Letter Sm
Jan 24, 2013

Has anyone else received a letter from Alpha Staff informing that they are no longer affiliated with Nuance?  Or am I late getting this info? ...

Epic - Changes In # Of Staff In HIM Dept?
Mar 07, 2013

Hi.  I am in my third week of employment as a coder!  Yay!  I am learning a lot, still going to school FT, and commuting 1 hour each way to work.  I am the "low man on the totum pole."  We are starting to train for Epic which is supposed to be going live in a few months.  Has Epic affected the work load in that there is a reduction of coders/transcriptions where you work?  Just wondering.  I do other clerical duties such as pulling charts, abstracting, and ...

Background Nursing/support Staff
Dec 19, 2012

are at a fever pitch, as usual around the holidays. I seriously don't see how patients get any rest with all of this squealing and shrieking. ...

SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION No Longer Has A QA Staff
Apr 12, 2013

Saince Transcription no longer has a QA Staff. They let them all go about a month ago. The MTs have been divided into teams with a team leader who is doing all the QA for the team. This poor team leader is really doing the QA for nothing, they get an extra 10% on their cpl rate to offset doing the QA, but sounds like that could really cut down your production. The hospitals they type for don't even know it has happened which sounds illegal or at the very least unscrupulous. They signed ...

Doubling Transcription Staff Overseas.......
Aug 12, 2014

M*Modal Expands its Medical Transcription Operations in Mysore Posted August 11th, 2014 by Mmodal Company charts aggressive hiring plans; to double the staff count to 600 by 2015.    Mysore, August 11, 2014 – M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation services and Speech Understanding™ solutions, today announced it has expanded its existing facility in Mysore. The company has set aggressive hiring plans to ramp-up the center’s headcount ...

Doctors/surgical Staff Making Fun Of
Apr 20, 2015

Makes me sick.  They are making fun of this man's penis size.  I know they are dictating from the OR because you can hear them trying to wake this man up in the background.  I hope he hears them.  Jerks. ...

Nuance To Hire 3000 Staff
Apr 30, 2015

Thanks to Healthcare Documentation Today facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/healthcaredocumentationtoday) for this link. Could this be the final nail in the coffin? Sounds like they're using the US business "model" for how to treat your employees like slaves and keep a track on them every minute - but they get to do their "household activity" so everything's A-okay!!! "He has no fears about employees shirking work. "All employees work on our software and log into our system. ...

Webmedx Staff Just "appearing"
Sep 12, 2010

I am seeing LOTS of new names in QA and also a new STM.  My question is this - why are these openings not posted so that all can have equal opportunity for compete for one of these positions?  Is this even legal?  I know it is not ethical, but not sure about the legality.  ...

MTS Services
Feb 25, 2014

does anyone have any information on this company? i could not find anything. ...

1-2-1 Services In Colorado?
Nov 04, 2009

Hi, Does anyone work for them?  Positive or negative thoughts?  thanks ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

Documentation Services.. Sm
Jan 21, 2010

Can anybody give me info on Documentation Services?   the good the bad and the other stuff?  Thanks!     ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Services Way Of Eliminating.
Sep 05, 2010

Stating someone left out the word 'no.'  They know you cannot prove it.  Did this same on 3 MTs.  Coincidence?  ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

INTERPRO SERVICES
Jan 10, 2012

I want to warn all who look for jobs on this site of a company to be aware of - Interpro Services, Inc out of Arizona.  They are ruthless, have the worst dictators in the industry and management could not care less whether you make any money or not.  When you complain, you get "your contract terminated".  They set hours for you and days contrary to the laws of IC status and if you don't work those hours, you are outta there.  Also they do not have the guts to call you up ...

SHur Can Services
Sep 12, 2013

Does anyone know about this company? I have never heard of them before and would like to apply, but need more information. I am leary to sign on with a company I know nothing about. Here is part of the ad. "PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE APPLYING Medical Transcription - straight typing rnrnMUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY: Express scribe that plays DSS FILES. Microsoft word. Knowledge of Dropbox. Knowledge of Yahoo messenger. Foot pedal. High speed internet. ESL experience. We are expandi ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

Are There Any Services That Have A 24-hour
Mar 22, 2015

window for working IC? Do you just have to do a certain line count for the day? Thanks. ...

Millennium Business Services
Oct 23, 2009

Just wandering if anyone out there has worked or works for Millennium Business Services? ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Small Services That Use Bayscribe...(sm)
Jan 19, 2010

Could anyone tell me very small, small, medium-sized services that use Bayscribe?  This is a difficult thing to find and I've only located about 3.  Thanks!!! ...