A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone have a direct number or email for MM human resources? just deemed ineligible for rehire --sm - anony

Posted: Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.  

Phone number - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You can use the main phone number listed on the website and when the voice prompt begins to speak, press 0 for the receptionist and tell her you'd like to speak to someone in Human Resources. However, I think they're on Eastern time so they may be getting ready to close for the day, if they're not already.

Good luck.

re rehire - nonamemt

[ In Reply To ..]
You have to be gone 1 full year before they will consider rehiring. That happened to me, finally got in touch with a former manager still with the company, and she said had to be gone 365 + 1 day gone. I waited the limit, retested and was hired. If that is not your case, then I am not sure what to say, they legally do not have to give you an answer.

nonamemt - wondered about your reason - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
for coming back to MM. I'm on the fence about looking elsewhere and wondered why you came back. Thanks for your response.

found it through corporate. Forgot I left without notice before, so they won't rehire.. may be - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

a blessing in disguise. NM - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

FYI - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It has been my experience that a lot of companies will not rehire you if you did not give them a 2-week notice.

Years ago, I left an employer without notice. He refused to give me my vacation pay and my wages for the week. I turned him into the Dept of Labor. After much going back and forth, I finally got my money but found out he had done the same to others. Nice guy, huh? I do not and will not work for free.

Dept of Labor informed me that there is no law stating you must give notice but rather it is customary. I try to keep that in mind.

Sorry for your problems.

Rehire - I am questioning

[ In Reply To ..]
WHY, would you want to go back and work for that company? Just this incident alone, should be a red flag!

looking for a company with lower insurance deductible, theirs is only 500 compared to Nuance 2500 n - looking

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Number For Human Resources? Sm...
Aug 19, 2013

Now that I'm laid off, I want to transfer my (piddly) 401k to my also piddly Roth IRA at my bank. I don't know much about doing this I hope I don't mess it up. By the way, what are any of you guys doing with your 401k if you have one at MM? While I didn't have much in mine, I still want it. What if you didn't do anything? What would happen to the money? Anyone know about this kind of stuff? ...

Transcend Human Resources Help
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know the person's name I need to contact at Transcend regarding my W2 form?  I worked there a few months last year and I'm afraid I lost my email contacts because of my personal email being hacked.   An email address for them would be nice if you can help!  Thanks :) ...

Human Resources Info
Sep 10, 2013

I resigned from Nuance a couple of weeks ago and want to send an email to human resources but I cannot find the email address.  Can someone please provide that to me? I never got an exit interview and I really want to do one!  Thank you!   ...

Dear Human Resources...and I Know You Monitor This Site...
Oct 10, 2014

What can you do about the morale of the employees?  Instead of having MTs on their own time look at Enrich, why doesn't the company have monthly PAID meetings that cover topics or Q and A sessions, etc.?  I have never had a meeting with my supervisor. You cannot tell me there is no money for that. Nuance spends so much money "improving" Fiesa and why not use that money for their employees? HR looks at everything that is posted on this site and what is done with the information fou ...

3rd Week With NJA, But Ineligible For Food Stamps Due To Gross Pay. Depressed.
Jan 05, 2014

while the managers and higher ups collect their checks with no problems.  Got to find another job SOON.  ...

We Are Only Human
May 21, 2011

there is no way in *&*&@@ that anyone can get 99% accuracy anywhere at any job.  we are only human.  This is all in attempt to get people to sloow down but don't slow down enough or else you drop your pto pay rate, you drop your line count per hour and all their other no good ideas they have up their goldlined sleeves.  They want everyone making a certain amount in their paychecks and work four times as hard now to keep what your making if that is possible. ...

Human Relations
Mar 03, 2014

I've been on the same ride for well over a decade.  I started with a small company that got swallowed up by a bigger fish, which got swallowed up by an even bigger fish, which got swallowed up again by a whale.  I'm a loyal person and a very good employee, as well as an excellent MT.  I've been tossed from team to team.  I'm sure I haven't had the same account or supervisor for more than 2 years in all that time, but, really, I'm flexible.& ...

Rehire To MQ After Being Let Go
Oct 31, 2011

Has anyone ever been rehired by MQ after they have been let go.  A while back I was let go for not doing the minimum lines.  Just wondering if they ever rehire. ...

Rehire
Jan 14, 2015

Do you think if I worked at a company over 10 years ago and left on (from what I remember) not that great of terms, they would still remember me, and would it even be considered a rehire?  I remembered, after the fact, that I did work for them briefly, way back, when I was just starting out.  My name has changed.  Is that all they go by, or do they use SSN?  Actually I think it has been more like 14 or 15 years.  ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

Question Regarding Human Nature And Changes
Jul 10, 2014

The only constant, when working in health care, is that things are going to change. A wise MT told me that years ago, and boy has she been right. I do see a wide variability in how people handle change. I've seen it in MT, and I've seen it in coding, with the transition to ICD10. It seems some people embrace the change, learn from it and become even more successful, while others decide it's too difficult, complain about it and become bitter.  I have several more years until I ...

Rehire Eligibility
Sep 05, 2010

Worked for MQ for years, quit with proper notice.  Then hired back on PT, couldn't handle PT and FT job and quit Without notice.  If I need to (or want to) go back to MQ FT would  they even consider me since I quit without notice? ...

What About Rehire At M*Modal?
Mar 09, 2012

This was my first job on-line, working at Medquist (before they became M*Modal).   Anyway things did not go well for me at that time -- 2007.  They just kept on pushing and pushing to get high line counts, which was very difficult considering the hard accoucnts I was given -- total ESL dictators.  So I came here to complain and somehow my Team Leader found out what user name I had here.  She was basically spying on me and read everything I posted here.  Of course that di ...

Rehire At Keystrokes
May 09, 2012

I am wondering what it is like at Keystrokes now.  I worked for them back in 2008 and it was very stressful and hard to make line counts then.  QA was very tough too.  Have they changed at all???  Anyone who works there now, I would appreciate your comments.  Thank you.     I am thinking about applying there now, but a little scared at the same time.  ...

Nuance Rehire
Aug 30, 2013

i would love to be rehired and just applied online. nuance not so bad compared to other companies.  ...

Allergy Help: Human Plasma Analogs
Nov 04, 2009

The pt is allergic to human plasma analog... etc.  I did a yahoo search for "human plasma analog" but nothing comes up.  Is analogs a separate allergy?  ...

Rehire Phone Call
Apr 18, 2012

Just got a recorded phone call saying they would like to rehire me (left Medquist last July).  All I would have to do is re-test, interview and then talk to someone else.  No thank you, but did give me a laugh for the day.  Will hopefully never have to go back to them. ...

Rehire - Are There Any Happy MTs Are Nuance? 
Apr 25, 2013

Are there any happy MTs are Nuance?  I am considering going back to Nuance part time for extra income.  I left on good standings. Are there any MTs making line count and are happy with Nuance? Would love to know before I jump back in the fire. Thanks! ...

Looking For Research Resources
Dec 01, 2010

I am looking for a resource where I could plug in the symptoms and perhaps come up with a diagnosis or name of a condition.  There must be a site like this by now--a Dr. Google, if you will. Does anybody know of such a thing? ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

OP, Echos, PFTs, Etc. Resources?
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know of any great resources for the report types (and simlilar) listed in the subject line?  I am starting with work that I am not familiar with and will likely need some good resources.  I use, both, books and the web while working.  I prefer using the web, but if books are needed I will do what is necessary. Thank you! ...

Using Electronic Resources After You Graduate From MT Classes
Jan 19, 2011

After you got out of MT classes and your subscriptions to your electronic resources expired, did you renew your subscription, use other resources instead, or do without? ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Anyone Else NOT See Direct Deposit In Their
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Could Someone Kindly Direct Me To The
Jun 04, 2010

Central:  I seem to be having trouble locating it and would like to reference something.  I would greatly appreciate your help Thanking you in advance.   ...

Any Ex JLG Get Their Direct Deposit Yet?
Sep 23, 2011

Maybe I just checked too early? Thanks! ...

Where Is My Direct Deposit? Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2013

I am wondering if the bank is playing with the money or there is a problem in payroll distribution land. B of A has finally stated (admitted) the method they are using to manipulate credits and debits to generate the most fees My direct deposit has always shown up at midnight. My bank text message notification always comes just after midnight. ...