A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Rehire at Keystrokes - Anon

Posted: May 09, 2012

I am wondering what it is like at Keystrokes now.  I worked for them back in 2008 and it was very stressful and hard to make line counts then.  QA was very tough too.  Have they changed at all???  Anyone who works there now, I would appreciate your comments.  Thank you.    

I am thinking about applying there now, but a little scared at the same time. 

Check the archives. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Go back at least 9-12 months.

KS Rehire - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Even harder to make lines now, rude managers, QA changes everything and not consistent, threatening e-mails. Stay away, no better.

Thanks anon for your advice. - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I really appreciate your honest and candid comments. Sounds like it has not changed much. Towards the end QA gave me a bad score and hounded me on petty mistakes. I had consistently been at 98% or better for the past year, so why all of a sudden am I doing so bad??? I think if they do not like you or want to get rid of you, they will do this to justify taking you off an account. It just seemed kind of strange to me that all of a sudden I am doing bad reports. Even my team leader did not understand what was going on. She said not to worry and that I was sitll putting out good work. This has happened to me actually on 2 different jobs. So of course I am very paranoid about these companies now.

I have had the opposite experience of the other poster. I came back to KS 2 years ago. sm - KS MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had a great experience since I came back and realized quickly that I had made a mistake leaving in the first place. I have to agree with other posters that there seem to be a few very bitter people out there that want to bash KS every chance they get. With so many MT's, there are bound to be a few that are unhappy, but I know of many, many of us who are happy.

High volume accounts, full benefits and advancement? - LOL!

[ In Reply To ..]
Just wondering.

See message - KS Emp

[ In Reply To ..]
They have vision and dental, but the regular medical is not considered major medical. It is a medical PLAN (program) that is only good if you have very little to no medical issues and don't require medication.

Similar Messages:

Rehire To MQ After Being Let Go
Oct 31, 2011

Has anyone ever been rehired by MQ after they have been let go.  A while back I was let go for not doing the minimum lines.  Just wondering if they ever rehire. ...

Rehire
Jan 14, 2015

Do you think if I worked at a company over 10 years ago and left on (from what I remember) not that great of terms, they would still remember me, and would it even be considered a rehire?  I remembered, after the fact, that I did work for them briefly, way back, when I was just starting out.  My name has changed.  Is that all they go by, or do they use SSN?  Actually I think it has been more like 14 or 15 years.  ...

Rehire Eligibility
Sep 05, 2010

Worked for MQ for years, quit with proper notice.  Then hired back on PT, couldn't handle PT and FT job and quit Without notice.  If I need to (or want to) go back to MQ FT would  they even consider me since I quit without notice? ...

What About Rehire At M*Modal?
Mar 09, 2012

This was my first job on-line, working at Medquist (before they became M*Modal).   Anyway things did not go well for me at that time -- 2007.  They just kept on pushing and pushing to get high line counts, which was very difficult considering the hard accoucnts I was given -- total ESL dictators.  So I came here to complain and somehow my Team Leader found out what user name I had here.  She was basically spying on me and read everything I posted here.  Of course that di ...

Nuance Rehire
Aug 30, 2013

i would love to be rehired and just applied online. nuance not so bad compared to other companies.  ...

Rehire Phone Call
Apr 18, 2012

Just got a recorded phone call saying they would like to rehire me (left Medquist last July).  All I would have to do is re-test, interview and then talk to someone else.  No thank you, but did give me a laugh for the day.  Will hopefully never have to go back to them. ...

Rehire - Are There Any Happy MTs Are Nuance? 
Apr 25, 2013

Are there any happy MTs are Nuance?  I am considering going back to Nuance part time for extra income.  I left on good standings. Are there any MTs making line count and are happy with Nuance? Would love to know before I jump back in the fire. Thanks! ...

Anyone Have A Direct Number Or Email For MM Human Resources? Just Deemed Ineligible For Rehire --sm
Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.   ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Keystrokes....
Nov 05, 2009

I know that there have been many negative posts concerning Keystrokes.  Is this Meditech platform that they use difficult to catch onto?  ...

Keystrokes 100% QA
Feb 15, 2010

I'm new to Keystrokes and just found out I barely didn't pass my very first audit to get off 100% QA.  Does anybody know how long they give you to get this 98% passing score before they fire you? ...

DD For Keystrokes?
Jul 01, 2010

I have given notice but including today have 2 checks coming.  To my surprise, the deposit is not in my account today. Has anyone else not gotten their DD from Keystrokes? ...

Keystrokes Help
Apr 27, 2010

I was wondering if anybody knew who I'd contact about trying to add secondary accounts to work on.  I've sent a couple of emails out but I'm not sure I sent them to the right people. ...

Keystrokes Job
May 28, 2010

Read the job opening for Keystrokes and also talked with the recruiter.  Can anybody here who works(ed) for and Keystrokes give real, hands-on experience for working for them?  I've had many instances where how it really is isn't how the recruiter said it would be and don't want to get burned again.   I'd really like to know the good and bad about the company upfront before I decide whether or not to accept the job.  Please don't ...

Keystrokes And VR?
Aug 27, 2010

Does anyone know if Keystrokes uses VR?  I am working with VR at the currently company I am working for and I don't like it.  I'm considering applying with Keystrokes.  ...

KEYSTROKES AGAIN!!
Jun 18, 2011

Seems some companies just do not learn after being sued for unpaid overtime.  Here is another one filed on June 2, 2011 - Whitaker v Keystrokes Transcription - here is the link http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2011cv03734/256349/1/     ...

Over 90,000 Keystrokes
Nov 10, 2010

and QA dings me for one.  Unbelievable.  That's what it averages for 1400 lines a day full-time.  Even with 3 cups of coffee and an office chair seat belt, it's no easy feat.  Ninety-thousand keystrokes PER DAY.  That's not including the ADT, the Internet look-ups, etc.  Throw me a bone here, QA. How many keystrokes to you do, PERFECTLY?? ...

OSI And Keystrokes
Jan 17, 2011

Just wondering about OSI and Keystrokes.  I recently have applied to both of these and looks like I could be hired by either one (have already done the testing).  Could anyway tell me how they are to work for.  Do they do voice recognition? And anyone know their pay rates? ...

Keystrokes W-2's
Jan 21, 2011

Has anyone from KS heard yet when they will be mailing out the W-2's?  ...

Anyone Has Gotten Their W2 Yet From Keystrokes?
Jan 28, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their W2 yet from Keystrokes? ...

Any One Know If Keystrokes Sent Out
Mar 04, 2011

for reimbursement for overdraft fees?  would be curious to know  . . . thanking you in advance ...

Keystrokes Sm
Sep 16, 2011

Noticed they posted a job for the night shift.  For those who have worked this shift or are working this shift for Keystrokes, is there enough work.  Seems never to be enough work and that would be murder staying away for no work.   :-/ ...

Keystrokes?
Feb 08, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company?  ...

Keystrokes Anyone???
Apr 25, 2012

Does anyone work for Keystrokes that has any information about the company?  Really need some input....Tks ...

I Think I Got The Job With Keystrokes!!!
May 14, 2012

Please, no negative talk....somebody be positive and be happy with me.  ...

How Much SR Is There At Keystrokes?
Jun 06, 2012

Was told by recruiter the account was about 50/50? Think this would be a typical assumption of their accounts? (Have been told this before and it was way highter...like in the 90/10 range). Thanks in advance. ...

What Will I Like About Keystrokes?
Jun 12, 2012

Yes, I know there are negatives regarding just about every MT company, but I am just about to start with Keystrokes and I'm trying to stay positive and be excited about it, so I would love to hear the good stuff about working for the company and what I can look forward to as I get started. Thanks guys!! ...

Anyone Doing VR At Keystrokes
Jun 21, 2012

How is it? The trainer says it is one of the easiest platforms to learn on if you've never done it. Said the threshold is set high at like 85% (not sure what that means) and it proves to be very lucrative for some. Anyone have any experience with it they could share? Not only am I new to Keystrokes, totally new to VR as well. Thanks in advance! ...

Keystrokes - Is It Still The Same?
Jul 16, 2013

Many years ago I worked there for a short time because their voice files were of such poor quality. Is it still the same? ...

Anyone Know About Keystrokes? How Much
Nov 06, 2013

do they pay. Ad says they pay per hour.  Applied to them.  Would like some feedback please? ...