A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

could someone kindly direct me to the - AAMT BOS on the Q

Posted: Jun 04, 2010

Central:  I seem to be having trouble locating it and would like to reference something.  I would greatly appreciate your help

Thanking you in advance.

oops I just started a thread directed towards you - give me a minute

[ In Reply To ..]
I will try to find the BOS on MQ Central. It is buried as usual:)

here you go - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Go to MQ Central, go to Departments tab, then click on HR, then Learning and Development, then MT/ME, then Reference. Look over at the right-hand side of page where it says Glossaries. Click on BOS Second Edition. It is a pdf file that will take a few seconds to download.

OMG you are a LIFE SAVER . . . - THANK YOU THANK YOU

[ In Reply To ..]
I cannot thank one and all enough!!! thank you!!!!!

sure, no problem:) - mt nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Hello Coders! Could I Kindly Ask A Few Questions?
Apr 27, 2015

1.  How are coders in a hospital/facility typically paid (hourly?) 2.  How are coders who work at home typically paid (by the chart? hourly?) 3.  Is this a career that can be done either part time or full time?   Thanks so much to anyone taking the time to answer!   ...

Anyone Else NOT See Direct Deposit In Their
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Any Ex JLG Get Their Direct Deposit Yet?
Sep 23, 2011

Maybe I just checked too early? Thanks! ...

Where Is My Direct Deposit? Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2013

I am wondering if the bank is playing with the money or there is a problem in payroll distribution land. B of A has finally stated (admitted) the method they are using to manipulate credits and debits to generate the most fees My direct deposit has always shown up at midnight. My bank text message notification always comes just after midnight. ...

Direct Deposit
Feb 06, 2015

Can those of you who have direct deposit for your pay check tell me when it is normally deposited to your account? Thanks! ...

MT Week Direct Action
May 10, 2012

more. May Day! May Day! The MT ship is listing and worse! Join us in a Letters to the Editor Campaign Online and in Print Starting MT Week! Here is what we are doing and asking you as a working MT to do. Whenever you are OOW, NJA, etc., draft a letter, compile a list of local newspapers and blogs in your area or nationally and start mailing them, posting them or emailing them to the editor. Let us be productive during our OOW times and do something about our collective situations. You can req ...

Direct Microlaryngoscopy - Urology
Aug 30, 2012

I am doing a direct microlaryngoscopy report.  Could this be right?  It sounds exactly like urology. A urology 30 degree endoscope was used to complete the examination.  This was placed in the tumor identified.     Thanks! ...

How About Training Direct From AAPC
Sep 18, 2012

Ok, how about this program. It is directly from AAPC. Anyone on here received their CPC or CPC-H from this course? http://www.aapc.com/training/cpc-complete-training-package.aspx  So, let me have it... the good the bad and the ugly. ...

Direct Deposit Late
Dec 28, 2012

Is anyoe else's direct deposit late?  Mine always shows up shortly after midnight, but it is not there.  ...

Is Direct Deposit Required?
Jan 21, 2015

Is direct deposit required, or are paper checks an option to get paid? ...

Is Anyone From The Dragon Direct Project
May 22, 2015

If so, how is your line count and quality?  ...

FutureNet Tech Direct Deposit
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else not get paid via direct deposit today? The gal in payroll has not replied to my email and wondering what is going on.  ...

Anyone Receive Their Direct Deposit Tonight?
Dec 28, 2012

Mine usually hits tonight (Thursday night) and I have not received it. ...

Direct Deposit Paycheck From Transtech?
Feb 09, 2013

Did anyone else not receive their direct deposit paycheck from Transtech? This is a first for me.  ...

Direct Deposit, Thought I Would Share
May 08, 2013

Just thought I would share.  With direct deposit, I've read people saying they don't have bank accounts or whatever, and I have one, but choose to use a Netspend card for my direct deposits.  The GOOD THINGS about the card are that first of all, you receive your direct deposit the MINUTE it is sent by your company.  I am ALWAYS paid two days earlier than payday and that is on both jobs that I work.  There is no waiting for the bank to clear and such or worrying abou ...

Can Someone Direct Me To The Asr Practice Modules That Were Located
Apr 03, 2014

Department and then I think Human Resources and then I dont remember what comes next.   I did them about 1 1/2 years ago but I cant find them now.   TIA ...

Nice That IMEDX Direct Deposit Came In
Nov 27, 2014

xx ...

Why Would A Company Not Offer Direct Deposit?
Feb 13, 2015

It seems to be a win-win for both transcriptionist and company with time saving and cost saving. So, why would they not offer it? Makes one wonder if the company is financially sound. ...

Not Liking Lack Of Direct Deposit.
Mar 06, 2015

The company I work for is decent, as far as MTSOs go. Pay is better than most but still crappy IMO.  The problem is they do not offer direct deposit. Receiving my check is so sporadic with mail service being horrible. Some pay periods I get it 2 days after mailing, other times it may take up to a week. I have bills to pay and really need something that I can depend on being there at regular interval. Really considering going elsewhere if they don't start offering Direct Depos ...

First Paycheck - Is It Direct Deposit Or Paper Check?
Nov 09, 2009

Used to be if you made change of bank account, the first one was paper and then DD kicked in.  Anyone know>? ...

Paper Check Versus Direct Deposit
Dec 11, 2009

I just signed up for direct deposit but I didn't get paid yesterday like I was supposed to.  How long does it take for a paper check to arrive in the mail?  ...

Keystrokes - Paycheck By Direct Deposit Or By Mail?
Jul 15, 2010

Does anyone know if keystrokes pays your last paycheck by direct deposit or by mail? Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Know Micro-direct Verus Microdirect Laryngoscopy?
Aug 04, 2011

Thanks! ...

Direct Action Letter Writing Campaign For
May 18, 2012

MT Week (that begins Sunday) and what working MTs actually bring to "patient safety." Let us take meaningful action today and this weekend to regain MT Week as a week that TRULY recognizes the working MT. Ship Letters to the Editor off electronically and by snail mail to your local papers for publication in their print and online editions. AHDIs theme this year is "patient safety" in case you didn't know. What a joke and so self-serving! How about a theme of "The MTSO How-To Guide To Ensu ...

Direct Action Letter Writing Campaign
May 20, 2012

It looks like I will be the 1st to post a letter to the editor that is going out. I will be hitting everywhere from the East Coast to the West coast and everywhere in between! Read on and feel free to edit for your own letters. Medical Transcriptionist Week (MT Week) began this past Sunday, May 20, 2012. The idea is to recognize and reward MTs over the course of a single week. The theme this year is Patient Safety. MTs all across the country, and in fact, around the world are transcribing your ...

Assistmed People - Get Your Direct Deposit Today?
Sep 25, 2012

For anybody that works for Assistmed, did you get your direct deposit?  Mine always, always hits my bank between 12:30 a.m. and 12:45 a.m., except this time of course, when it's critical. TIA! ...

AssistMed Paychecks? Anyone Gotten Theirs This Week Since They Did Not Do Direct Deposit? Nm
Sep 13, 2013

nm ...

Anybody Work For Breitner? Direct Deposit Question
Oct 03, 2013

I'm a recent hire working for Breitner.  I got my training pay through the mail and now I am supposed to be getting my first regular direct deposit pay check tomorrow, 10/04.  However, when I go to Paychex and check my paystubs online, it says no check history.   I know pay day isn't until tomorrow, but my experience with other places is that usually the check history will show up online a few days in advance of the day the actual check hits via direct deposit.  I& ...

Can Someone Direct Me To A Good Resume Site? I'm Dusting My Off, Sm
Jan 23, 2014

and heading out into the sunset!!!  I've been fighting it for some time and as I see my debt mounting, my blood pressure increasing, my paychecks going down, my stress through the roof (the list goes on and on), I'm ready.  I actually have an interview already.  I have a copy of my last one before I started MT 15 years ago and boy does it need updating!!  Any help would be appreciated!! Wow, it is quite liberating to finally come this decision and mean it!! ...

Direct Action Letter Writing Campaign Mt Week
May 22, 2012

By the way you have me mixed up with someone else who wrote a LTTE. The post you critiqued was the first draft of this particular letter. Thanks again for your constructive criticism. I loved it!  Version 2 and I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more than you enjoyed Version 1 Medical Transcriptionist Week began May 20th to recognize MTs over a week. The theme this year: Patient Safety. MTs across the country are transcribing medical records and are dedicated to being a 1st-line d ...