A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

allergy help: human plasma analogs - Kelley

Posted: Nov 04, 2009

The pt is allergic to human plasma analog... etc.  I did a yahoo search for "human plasma analog" but nothing comes up.  Is analogs a separate allergy? 

Analog is not an allergy but - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
would be a separate word. Not an allergy.

Ok, thanks. I did not think it was an allergy, but I've never heard human plasma analog either - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l Sural Plasma
Dec 13, 2011

lab test - Alpha-1 antitrypsin level was 139 or normal.  Sural plasma was 28 and normal. ...

Better Than Plasma Donation
Mar 14, 2013

If you are still a relatively young woman, look into the possibility of egg donation.  Seriously.  It pays well.  They have rather high standards for candidates though, but that's a good thing in a way. ...

Donating Plasma For Money
Mar 14, 2013

My son just returned from giving plasma for the first time. He is 22. He received $50 and was told he could do this twice a week indefinitely. I think twice a week may be too much but would like to hear from anyone regarding this topic. I appreciate it. ...

We Are Only Human
May 21, 2011

there is no way in *&*&@@ that anyone can get 99% accuracy anywhere at any job.  we are only human.  This is all in attempt to get people to sloow down but don't slow down enough or else you drop your pto pay rate, you drop your line count per hour and all their other no good ideas they have up their goldlined sleeves.  They want everyone making a certain amount in their paychecks and work four times as hard now to keep what your making if that is possible. ...

Human Relations
Mar 03, 2014

I've been on the same ride for well over a decade.  I started with a small company that got swallowed up by a bigger fish, which got swallowed up by an even bigger fish, which got swallowed up again by a whale.  I'm a loyal person and a very good employee, as well as an excellent MT.  I've been tossed from team to team.  I'm sure I haven't had the same account or supervisor for more than 2 years in all that time, but, really, I'm flexible.& ...

Transcend Human Resources Help
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know the person's name I need to contact at Transcend regarding my W2 form?  I worked there a few months last year and I'm afraid I lost my email contacts because of my personal email being hacked.   An email address for them would be nice if you can help!  Thanks :) ...

Human Resources Info
Sep 10, 2013

I resigned from Nuance a couple of weeks ago and want to send an email to human resources but I cannot find the email address.  Can someone please provide that to me? I never got an exit interview and I really want to do one!  Thank you!   ...

Question Regarding Human Nature And Changes
Jul 10, 2014

The only constant, when working in health care, is that things are going to change. A wise MT told me that years ago, and boy has she been right. I do see a wide variability in how people handle change. I've seen it in MT, and I've seen it in coding, with the transition to ICD10. It seems some people embrace the change, learn from it and become even more successful, while others decide it's too difficult, complain about it and become bitter.  I have several more years until I ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Number For Human Resources? Sm...
Aug 19, 2013

Now that I'm laid off, I want to transfer my (piddly) 401k to my also piddly Roth IRA at my bank. I don't know much about doing this I hope I don't mess it up. By the way, what are any of you guys doing with your 401k if you have one at MM? While I didn't have much in mine, I still want it. What if you didn't do anything? What would happen to the money? Anyone know about this kind of stuff? ...

Dear Human Resources...and I Know You Monitor This Site...
Oct 10, 2014

What can you do about the morale of the employees?  Instead of having MTs on their own time look at Enrich, why doesn't the company have monthly PAID meetings that cover topics or Q and A sessions, etc.?  I have never had a meeting with my supervisor. You cannot tell me there is no money for that. Nuance spends so much money "improving" Fiesa and why not use that money for their employees? HR looks at everything that is posted on this site and what is done with the information fou ...

Anyone Have A Direct Number Or Email For MM Human Resources? Just Deemed Ineligible For Rehire --sm
Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.   ...

Allergy Help
Oct 29, 2009

She is "falacemia" minor.   ...

Need Help With Allergy Please
Apr 05, 2010

This is just in a list of the patient's allergies.  Has anyone heard of 'trim chemicals' as an allergy, or am I perhaps hearing this wrong? TIA!! ...

Allergy ?
Apr 07, 2010

According to AAMT BOS, are allergies to be capitalized? ...

What An Allergy! ASR..
Jun 19, 2010

"allergy to self"....(sulfa).... ...

Allergy To ???
Feb 17, 2011

No idea what this is - s/l he is saying Allergic to "sella cox seed" Any thoughts?   ...

Allergy To *PPU*?
Mar 25, 2011

Patient lists an allergy to PPU.  What the heck is PPU?  I can't find anything. ...

Allergy To S/l Liv-a-cur-lan
Jun 27, 2012

x ...

OTC Allergy Meds
Nov 07, 2009

Hi, I'm transcribing a doctor's note that's describing the patient's allergies and how the patient has tried various OTC drugs, including 'pseudometafecin' but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to spell that correctly; I've tried all of the different variations that I can think of (sudometofecin, pseudometaphecin, etc.) and tried looking up 'allergy medications' and coming up with squat. I have a feeling I'm very close to how it may ...

Pt Has Possible Allergy To S/l Sulfasporins
Feb 27, 2010

doc states: Allergies: Sulfa and amoxicillin. Not sure if she can tolerate s/l sulfasporins. ...

Allergy Word
Mar 18, 2010

Typing a physical and patient has allergy to _______? It sounds like E-nax-e......any ideas? ...

Allergy To S/l Senothorazines
Aug 02, 2010

x ...

UGH! Allergy To S/l Felazine?? Nm
Oct 30, 2010

.. ...

Med Allergy S/l Ankulariomycin
Feb 05, 2011

Although he could be saying "to" something as well.  I've thought of azithromycin and erythromycin, but it does like there is an "L" sound in there. Anybody have an idea?   ...

Drug Allergy ?
Jun 07, 2011

Allergy to s/l sinalog (he says the "sss" really clear).  Could it be cinnamon logs?  haha   ...

S/L A-pro-gent Allergy
Mar 11, 2012

Advised patient on [s/l  a progent] allergy from a particular type of shrimp.  She admitted that she has never had this particular type of shrimp before.  She has had other shrimp with absolutely no problem.     I have a sinking feeling I am having a stupid moment, but I just can't get it.  She has a soft European accent.   ...

ALDINE ALLERGY?? Such A Thing?
Aug 18, 2010

can't understand this doctor? sounds like ALDINE ALLERGY, but looking in the Drug book i don't find this. HELP PLEASE ...

Pt Has Drug Allergy To S/l Ancin
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug Allergy S/l Illozen.
Jan 09, 2011

x ...

Allergy/Immunology.. Please See Message
Jan 31, 2011

Spirometry shows an FVC of 4.35(78%), FEV1 of 3.22 (83%), FEV1% of 74%, which is low-normal spirometry with s/l "scooping". TIA.   ...