A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Didn't get credit for my last report of the day. - anon

Posted: Oct 07, 2010

After my worst day in a long time or maybe ever, I noticed DQScribe was weird when I tried to log out.  Sure enough I checked later and didn't get credit for my last job.  Don't know if it went back into the pool or on through to the customer for free.  I hate this stupid company.

Tell CCM as much as you can remember about the job... - alphamt

[ In Reply To ..]
approximate length, time you lost it, and ask to be compensated for however much you did. This has been happening to me for at least 4 weeks, before 6.1.

I did the whole thing but it was being weird - about downloaing and

[ In Reply To ..]
logging out. I am so brain dead from doing new accounts all week, I couldn't begin to tell her what dictator it was or even which clinic it was. Just more money down the drain. I just figured it didn't give me credit for it. Wonder how many others I don't get credit for? Maybe that is why I am beating my head against the wall trying to even make my minimum any more.

I would rather have an enema than sign on to work today.

Said that wrong -- I didn't "just figure" -- - I know the last job showing

[ In Reply To ..]
is NOT the last one I did, but I can't remember the dictator or clinic of the last one. Just know for fact, it is NOT there.
I don't even mind if somebody else got it already - typed and got credit for it.
[ In Reply To ..]
I just don't want it to go on to client and MQ gets paid and I did it for FREE. They already take enough away from us.
Dont you write down the job# as you do them? If not, how do - you expect to know what you get credit for? nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
I would never get my minimum lines if I wrote - down all the numbers
[ In Reply To ..]
What a lame excuse. Same platform, different MTSO, I write all - #s and get above what is expected. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
Puleeze!! Really!!!
Swell for you -- I type like a wild woman and - just barely holding my head
[ In Reply To ..]
above the water. If I don't have time to go pee, I sure dont' have time to write down every job number.
You cant have it both ways. MQ says usually no work but you must - be the one taking all the jobs if SM
[ In Reply To ..]
you have so much work you dont have time to pee. So does MQ have so much work no time to pee or don't they?
Cant be bothered to keep track of your jobs? Then you deserve - to come up missing lines. How can you SM
[ In Reply To ..]
put trust that any MTSO is paying you right if YOU have no idea of the jobs you did? How can you put your financial information entirely in their hands. Oh, yeah. MTSO says we pay true and fair, so of course you can trust them. Pffftttt.

Similar Messages:

Didn't Know MQ Requires Credit/background Check
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

Just Got Turned Down For A MT Job Because Of My Credit Report?
Jul 14, 2010

cant win for losing these days in this field.   Cant WAIT for school to start this fall, so I can start my new career.  This field is pure insanity anymore., a real blow to the ego.  Its like all these years of experience we have mean NOTHING anymore. ...

Credit Report And Coding Jobs
Jul 05, 2013

I have to file bankruptcy in the next month or so. There's no way around that. I am also going to be starting a coding program. A lot of coding employers do a credit check.  I guess I'll finish coding school in a year or so, so by that time, after building back up my credit, will the bankruptcy not matter so much to future employers? ...

Credit Inquiry
Jul 29, 2012

Anyone else had a credit inquiry alert from Nuance?  This happened lately too.  This is sort of disturbing, and I don't remember applying for any other jobs there too.  I've been working there for a while too.  Don't they have to have my permission to do this? ...

Credit Check?
Oct 17, 2012

Now that I have my certification, I am starting my job search. I applied to a medical center in a large city nearby that requires a credit check.  What does my credit history have to do with a job?  ...

MModal QA Credit
Oct 29, 2013

Let me get this straight, if I send a job to QA for demos or if I am in training and have 100% QA, then when they correct or proof it, when they send it, they get the line count credit!  Is that what I am reading into this?  REALLY?  Please tell me this isn't true.  ...

When Did We Stop Getting Credit For Standards? - Sm
Jan 06, 2010

Last night I did two fairly long duplex studies where the doctor says "use my standard" with a lot of "move this, take that out, insert this..."  Not difficult, but time consuming.  When I went in to look at my line count after my shift, I got a total of 20 lines for the two reports, or 16.48 cents!  What gives with this?  Did I miss the memo, or did they just not tell us?  Next week they'll be asking us to pay them when we actually get work. :o( ...

Can And Should Lousy Credit Prevent Someone From Getting An MT Job?
Jan 27, 2011

If someone has lousy credit, why would this matter for an MT position?  Maybe there are extenuating circumstances why their credit isn't good, like loss of previous job, death in the family or other emergencies.  ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...

Credit For Difficult Dictators
Dec 03, 2014

I took the Enrich module, but didn't see anything about difficult dictators.  Did I miss something?  Sometimes I send a report to QA for blanks and they don't get them either.  Is that still held against us?  ...

Continuing Education Tax Credit For Andrews?
Dec 28, 2010

Anyone know if you can get the tax credit?  I asked the school and they were not sure.  They don't participate in federal financial assistance programs.  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Career Step Educational Tax Credit??
Apr 17, 2012

Hello. My wife just finised the Career Step course in March. She is already employed and doing great. My question is in regards to any 2011 tax credits/breaks we can claim as she studied full time at this program. Can we claim that she was a full time student for at least 5 months? Any thoughts?   Have a great day...   Jeff ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Missing Credit For Straight Transcription Typing
Mar 18, 2011

Does anyone seem to be missing credit for straight transcription typing.  I keep meaning to keep track of the straight transcription reports I type compared to ASR even though they are very few and far between, but I swear, every time I do get them, when I review my counts, it seems like some of them are missing.  I am going to try to keep better track of them.  Surely Medquist wouldn't stoop THAT low to cheat us . . . or would they?? ...

TO SHDAs. U Dont Get Line Ct Credit For All Lines Edited. U Only
Oct 07, 2014

x ...

You Know You Didn't Get The Job When....
Mar 08, 2012

the HR person interviewing you via phone keeps reminding you he has a lot more interviews to conduct the questions you e-mailed (and were encouraged to e-mail) to the HR person go unanswered the HR person says they will decide by Monday and then later states Wednesday, and then later states another date just my experience of late that I thought I would share   ...

Well I Didn't Think Too Much Of That
Dec 03, 2013

One space to fill in what you'd like to change about the "culture" and if you wanted to go back and add anything well too bad!  I wish I had realized there was only that one place to enter comments.  I thought there would be something more like what do you not like about your job? etc.  ...

THEY DIDN'T PAY ME FOR MY LINES!
Oct 10, 2010

I want to SCREAM! Not only did I not get my PTO, they didn't pay me for my LINES!!!!!! WHO is working in payroll at this company, huh?????? ...

I Didn't Quit.
Feb 21, 2011

Well, I didn't quit. I talked it out with one of the other transcriptionists. It was an extremely busy day, especially for a holiday. I work on two hospital accounts. Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions. I'm gonna hang in a while longer. ...

Why Didn't I Get Hired?
Aug 27, 2012

I have been a MT for 30 yrs. I had to stop working 4 yrs ago due to health issues, then finally had 2 surgeries which pretty much took care of the problem. While I was out on disability I got a grant, went back to an AHDI approved University and took refresher courses in MT fulltime for a year. Now, I'm ready to get back to work. I submitted a resume to M-Modal last week and just read they are not considering me. Is there a way to find out why? I'm a good transcriptionist and I want to ...

I Really Am Glad I Didn't
Jan 19, 2013

back in the day, I took the course at the junior college.  The cost was negligible.  I'd be really upset if I spent what these schools charge, only to get a job that pays minimum wage. ...

I Didn't Apply....(sm)
May 13, 2013

I'll tell you how certain I am that there is NO future in medical transcription... anywyere:  Last week a "good" MT job, onsite in a medical clinic, a short drive from where I live, was advertised.  I didn't apply.  I work for a big national.  I make so little money, I have to raid my savings every month to pay my rent.  I've been seeking & applying for MT jobs all over the area, some as far as 80 miles away, and either not hearing back, or being tol ...

If You Didn't Add All These New Accounts
Jan 15, 2014

and not train me on them, I may not have failed my audit...I really don't care, fire me..Not gonna sweat it, not going to change a single thing I do during the day. End of story, done!!! ...

So I Didn't Get A An Answer
May 06, 2014

Still in training and asked if there was a way to look up old reports on Bayscribe.  Does anyone know?  Thanks for any help! ...

If Only I Didn't Have To Do This Anymore
Nov 21, 2014

It's just all I can do to sit here and type these boring reports.  Been doing it for 33 years so please, no comments about how I should have investigated it before I got into it.  I loved it when it was inhouse.  Been home now since 1999 and I'm just so freaking bored.  Stop every 5 minutes just to surf the internet or check my email.  I cannot keep my mind on this mind-numbing job. I'm about to start a coding class, but I'm not terribly optimistic t ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

I Didn't Want A Membership To AHDI.
Apr 22, 2010

But now I automatically have one?  Even if I don't register, AHDI now has my home address (we JUST moved here a week ago, so they got it directly from MQ).  They have my MQ email address (they keep sending me emails). I feel this is a huge violation of my privacy.  I didn't want this stupid membership in the first place, and for MQ to give out my information like that just doesn't seem right at all!   Peed off. ...

Didn't OSi Get Bought Out By Another Company?
Oct 13, 2010

Or am I thinking of a different company cuz I see they are hiring? ...

TTS - I Was Offered A Job But They Didn't Follow Up.
Aug 17, 2011

What is up with this company?    Maybe they lost accounts but at least they could have let me know so I'm not just waiting for training. ...

Oh Shucks...I Didn't Win An IPAD
Jan 26, 2012

How many thousands of employees does "M*Modal" have and they only gave away 2 Ipads?  Let's celebrate!! Wow!! I'm so happy!! This was at what used to be MQCentral. An email about how they entered all of our names in a drawing. Big woop!  ...