A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

so want to just transcribe Really??? learn to - ENUNCIATE and send it

Posted: Sep 02, 2012

Not a good day thats for sure

I have no idea what you're talking about. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I Want To Learn How To Transcribe On The PACS System
Sep 01, 2012

I am a medical transcriber. I recently started a new job and the PACS system is used. Can someone explain how I can create macros, templates and how I can type a second page for the same patient. The system only types one page at a time. I know there must be a way to keep on going down the pages but I cannot figure it out.  Thanks   ...

Companies That Still Transcribe. Are There Any Left That Do Just Transcribe And Not Editing From Voi
Nov 04, 2012

x ...

Need To Learn New Accounts Or Learn DEP
May 26, 2011

Just got an e-mail today that we have to learn new accounts with new account specifics, in addition to working on our present account. They are sending our present account to India, but still keeping some of it. I don't know which would be easier - volunteering for a new account or learning DEP. I was told that if we start to type on DEP, they will have to send us a new computer with new programs, because we can't have Cornerstone and DEP on the same computer (probably).  I did a ...

Where Does One Learn
Apr 24, 2013

to be a legal transcriptionist?  Seeing more and more ads for this.  ...

Another Example Of SR Cannot Learn.In PE,Dr ALWAYS
May 03, 2013

VP always sticks "lower" onto the abdomen exam. Have to delete it from abdomen and add it to the PE subheading "Lower Extremities."  There is no other way to edit it, everybody has to edit it this way.  But SR keeps getting it wrong.  We all need to have a couple of these examples ready for when Phil the IT guy says it is US editing wrong that causes the program not to learn.  Or if you abbreviation says it is everyone with different editing styles causing the VR fiasco. ...

How Do I Learn Radiology?
Aug 22, 2010

What's the best way to learn Radiology? I have no experience in this specialty. Should I just wait until I get a new job and am in it for a while, then ask to be trained on a Radiology account? ...

How Best To Learn Pediatrics?
Nov 16, 2010

I've been an MT for decades, but am soon going to be involved in a project involving a large pediatric/children's hospital account, and I need to learn pediatrics.I am told that the main differences between peds and everything else have to do with normal lab values and medication dosages.Can you pediatrics experts refer me to any good reference websites and/or reference books that I could study to bring myself up to speed? Thanks! ...

Best Place To Learn
May 03, 2012

Hi All:  Been a CMT for a very, very long time and ready to get out of the business after losing thousands upon thousands these last few years.  Can anyone recommended a great on-line, at-home place to learn coding and become certified.  Can one be hired straight from a school these days?   Thanks :) ...

How Do They Learn To Write That Way?
Sep 19, 2012

that say nothing?  I need to learn how to do that.  Can anyone explain why we have 2 different speech engines (that's what I gather from the email anyway, but I'm only a college graduate).  Two engines are better than one? ...

You Can Learn A Lot Looking At Job Audit
Nov 17, 2012

Hmmm this job has been "discarded" a few times.  Couple of jobs have been "discarded" by the same person.  "Discarded" happens when you log out.  Can also see what has been "abandoned", funny, the same names keep showing up.  Truth be told, these dictators they are dumping are not all that bad.  All that logging in and out and abandoning must make for a long day.  Sometimes the easiest answer is to just do the job. ...

Where Do They Learn To Spell?
Apr 29, 2013

The doc just spelled two drugs:   1. FLORASE 2. SPLRIVA   Flonase and Spiriva   What the????? ...

What A Lot Of People Here Need To Learn
Nov 22, 2013

Rather fitting.. ...

Wow Ms. PA Learn To Spell
Dec 31, 2013

Can't spell what is wrong correctly, continually spells it wrong at every turn, and pronounce the rest? Lots of blanks, I'm not leaving a misspelled word in there don't care how many times you spell it wrong. And who am I to correct them? ...

Learn To Uh Uh Speak Uh Would You Uh Uh
Sep 04, 2014

uh it's uh hard to type uh uh when uh you uh speak with uh uh all the pauses uh uh JERK. ...

How Long Does It Take A VR Program To Learn?
Dec 08, 2009

It's almost 2 months now on Escript and I'm still straight transcribing more than VR. I can see a lot of ready for editing reports but I hardly get any, and not getting my lines either. Some days, I only get 2 short VR reports. I'm in a really foul mood lately because of it. I'm still averaging a combination of 800 lines a day, rarely more, usually less, and I refuse to work over my shift until I get the necessary daily lines. It's bad enough I wind up working ...

Ortho - Easy To Learn?
Mar 17, 2010

Hello!  I have been contacted to do some ortho backup which I have never done.  Just wondering how difficult this is to learn.  They tell me all docs are pretty good dictators.  TIA. ...

How Hard Is It To Learn ER Notes?
Jul 08, 2012

I have 6 years' experience doing acute care, rehab and clinic notes, how hard to you think it would be for me to pick up ER? ...

I Need/want To Learn Instant Text
Jan 29, 2013

I have never used anything but QuickCorrect and now AutoCorrect as an expander along with AutoText for larger saves. I'm thinking I need/want to learn Instant Text now. Is it hard to learn? Will I love it once I learn it? Does it significantly increase production? I guess I'm just looking for pros and cons, if there are any cons. Thanks in advance!  ...

MModal Is SO Poorly Run. They NEVER Learn.
Mar 22, 2014

Once in a while I come back here and read the posts and am reminded of how much I despise this corrupt, ruthless, cutthroat company. They have NO IDEA how to manage money or to treat their employees. The higher-ups still get paid top dollar while everyone else keeps getting pay cuts. They thought they could pay us as little as possible and expect near perfect work but karma is a bi...... as they say. I can't believe what is going on and I feel so bad for all the wonderful MT/MEs, especially ...

How Hard Is Emdat To Learn?
Mar 28, 2014

Would also like to know if it is conducive to production? Thank you. ...

E-nun-ciate.. Learn The Definition Doc
May 04, 2014

and she's is dictating all old reports one after another after another..God I need a new job. I HATE this... ...

Meditech Is A Horror To Learn
Jul 24, 2014

Are there any MTs on the board that are currently using, have used Meditech? Years ago I was told Meditech is a horror to learn and use, very slow and cumbersome jumping screen to screen before actually typing anything.  Does this still hold true? Has it been improved? Any comments would be appreciated.  TIA. ...

I Want To Learn Pathology And Radiology Transcription
Jul 23, 2010

Hi, I been working full time in acute care as an IC now for 7 years and I have been noticing the only jobs for transcriptionists left in hospitals or labs is pathology, sometimes but rarely radiology.  How can I go about learning pathology.  I been in acute care my whole career, it can't be that hard to learn after typing acute care non stop for this long.  Any ideas? ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) - Where To Learn It?
Aug 12, 2010

I have seen several job offers that say you must know FTP. I am not familiar with this. Where can I go to learn this program?  Please be nice....I hate the negative comments on this board. ...

I Am So Sick Of ASR IT Telling Me The Software Will Learn!
Apr 26, 2013

It used to be you could file a ticket regarding a word, format or phrase and IT would fix it. Now, all I get is an email stating that the speech engine will learn it from all the MTs' corrections. I even presented them with proof MTs were editing a particular item correctly, and I got the same email! With that particular email, I was told to contact my TSM if there was still that problem. ...

Escription - Is This An Easy Program To Learn?
Aug 20, 2013

Is this an easy program to learn? I have applied for a few posiions and was wondering about it. ...

Suggestions On How To Learn New Office Apps
Aug 06, 2014

I used to be an office temp back in the '80s before I was an MT. Anyone know best and cheapest way to learn the new office software? On line? Through an agency? I used to love temping. You stay out of the office politics and you are always offered a job (because I worked hard.) That was good for my ego. Last thing I remember using was WordPerfect 5.1, back in the dinosaur age. Do I need to just purchase them and learn on my own? I appreciate any help. ...

Is ByteScribe An Easy Platform To Learn?
Sep 29, 2014

d ...

Companies And How They Learn To Turn OT Into Benefiting Them...
Dec 22, 2014

I guess I am just spoiled that I used to work for a great company, and, of course, it was gobbled up because of their software and the transcription "had" to go with it.  After about 3 years, they finally did away with the small transcription part.  Each year we received a 500 dollar bonus for longevity.  The line rates were great, the insurance was excellent and we got merit raises each year.  If we had to work OT our line rates was one and a half times what our line rate wa ...

Please!!!! Can You Idiots Learn To Speak The Language???
Apr 14, 2015

How is it that they expect such a high level of skill but want to pay us as unskilled labor?  I am so ticked listening to this one foreign idiot - I am typing it just like she says it!  I dare them to confront me about it?  You want it cleaned up - pay for it!!!  You want it to sound intelligent?  Pay me more than a high school student! ...