A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

E-nun-ciate.. Learn the definition doc - your killing me

Posted: May 04, 2014

and she's is dictating all old reports one after another after another..God I need a new job. I HATE this...

I feel ya - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm with you... I have a doc, she eats EVERY dictation. Lunch must be the only time she gets to dictate, and lunch is always chips or something crunchy...crunch, crunch, crunch in my ear...OHHHH I hate the sound of someone eating in my ear!! and she never missed a beat either, she keeps talking as she is putting it in her mouth, and continues talking while she crunches...Makes me want to call her up!!

Similar Messages:

Need To Learn New Accounts Or Learn DEP
May 26, 2011

Just got an e-mail today that we have to learn new accounts with new account specifics, in addition to working on our present account. They are sending our present account to India, but still keeping some of it. I don't know which would be easier - volunteering for a new account or learning DEP. I was told that if we start to type on DEP, they will have to send us a new computer with new programs, because we can't have Cornerstone and DEP on the same computer (probably).  I did a ...

Definition For Epi's
Nov 11, 2009

Does epi's stand for epithelial cells? I can't seem to find it, and I can't remember for sure if this is correct. Thanks in advance ...

Definition
Jan 16, 2013

I'm looking for a definition of Southern or Gibson-type approach?  Help and thank you! JT ...

Looking For IMSP Definition
Feb 04, 2010

Does anybody know what IMSP stands for (IMSP augmentation mammoplasty)? I cannot find this anywhere. Account wants abbreviations expanded. Thanx ...

Phrase Definition
Jul 30, 2012

Has anyone heard the phrase "office artifact"? It sounds like he's saying that or "off its artifact" and is referencing a tremor.  Any help is appreciated. ...

Go Live Definition
Oct 30, 2012

I'm new to this - what does "go live" actually mean?  Is it when it goes from strictly straight typing to VR?  Or is it when an MTSO gets a brand new acct?  Thanks! ...

My Definition Of FIESA
Apr 04, 2014

Frankly Idiotic and Extremely Stupid A**** ...

IC Status Legal Definition
May 25, 2010

Can someone provide me with a link to a legal definition of an independent contractor?  I had taken a temporary job with a woman who had a small MTSO and was without a contract.  She effectively bamboozled me but I did file a W9 with her.  Any help will be appreciated.  Feel free to email me with sensitive information if necessary.  Thanks. ...

40-hour Week Definition
Nov 09, 2010

I work in the medical transcription industry. My employer is in TN.  We are required to work 40 hours per week, and we are paid on the basis of lines of dictation we transcribe per day.  Many days there is not enough work during a shift (a shift given us by our employer) to complete our 8 hours of work.  This means that in order to comply with company request, we have to work 2 to 3 hours at night to complete our 40 hours, even though we have sat at our desks and continually check ...

Definition Of Work Week For KS. . . . .
Mar 21, 2011

would anyone out there happen to know how Keystrokes defines a work week?  Does it start on Sun and go thru Sat or start on Mon and end Sun.  (I have been offered a position and would be curious as to the above).  Thanks!!!   ...

Independent Contractor Definition
Oct 11, 2011

I am looking for some clarification on the definition, as per the IRS website, of an "independent contractor."  With the majority of companies now hiring MTs as IC's, does this definition apply ? "You are not an independent contractor if you perform services that can be controlled by an employer (what will be done and how it will be done). This applies even if you are given freedom of action. What matters is that the employer has the legal right to control the details of how the servi ...

Straight Transcription Definition
Aug 01, 2012

Can someone define for me exactly what "straight transcription" is when a company advertises for it.... I am an IC looking for the best possible line rate. Thanks! ...

What's The Definition Of A MAJOR Error?
Mar 18, 2014

I get notices of major errors and don't see anything about what constitutes a major error.  It sounds subjective to me! I'm more than fed up with this punitive grading system. ...

Independent Contractor - IRS Definition Of An IC, The IC Cannot Be Tested
Mar 13, 2010

As I understand it, according to IRS definition of an IC, the IC cannot be tested. If this is so, how do the transcription companies get away with testing for IC positions as mentioned in their ads. Is this legal? ...

Enhanced Compensation Package Definition
May 09, 2012

To attract and retain good employees.  They have to do something because they can't afford to lose more people. ...

IRS DEFINITION-IC STATUS BLACK & WHITE
Jul 10, 2012

Independent Contractor Defined   People such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, accountants, contractors, subcontractors, public stenographers, or auctioneers who are in an independent trade, business, or profession in which they offer their services to the general public are generally independent contractors. However, whether these people are independent contractors or employees depends on the facts in each case. The general rule is that an individu ...

If You Highlight A Word And Hit Ctl W It Give A Definition
Aug 27, 2012

x ...

Where Does One Learn
Apr 24, 2013

to be a legal transcriptionist?  Seeing more and more ads for this.  ...

Another Example Of SR Cannot Learn.In PE,Dr ALWAYS
May 03, 2013

VP always sticks "lower" onto the abdomen exam. Have to delete it from abdomen and add it to the PE subheading "Lower Extremities."  There is no other way to edit it, everybody has to edit it this way.  But SR keeps getting it wrong.  We all need to have a couple of these examples ready for when Phil the IT guy says it is US editing wrong that causes the program not to learn.  Or if you abbreviation says it is everyone with different editing styles causing the VR fiasco. ...

How Do I Learn Radiology?
Aug 22, 2010

What's the best way to learn Radiology? I have no experience in this specialty. Should I just wait until I get a new job and am in it for a while, then ask to be trained on a Radiology account? ...

How Best To Learn Pediatrics?
Nov 16, 2010

I've been an MT for decades, but am soon going to be involved in a project involving a large pediatric/children's hospital account, and I need to learn pediatrics.I am told that the main differences between peds and everything else have to do with normal lab values and medication dosages.Can you pediatrics experts refer me to any good reference websites and/or reference books that I could study to bring myself up to speed? Thanks! ...

Best Place To Learn
May 03, 2012

Hi All:  Been a CMT for a very, very long time and ready to get out of the business after losing thousands upon thousands these last few years.  Can anyone recommended a great on-line, at-home place to learn coding and become certified.  Can one be hired straight from a school these days?   Thanks :) ...

So Want To Just Transcribe Really??? Learn To
Sep 02, 2012

Not a good day thats for sure ...

How Do They Learn To Write That Way?
Sep 19, 2012

that say nothing?  I need to learn how to do that.  Can anyone explain why we have 2 different speech engines (that's what I gather from the email anyway, but I'm only a college graduate).  Two engines are better than one? ...

You Can Learn A Lot Looking At Job Audit
Nov 17, 2012

Hmmm this job has been "discarded" a few times.  Couple of jobs have been "discarded" by the same person.  "Discarded" happens when you log out.  Can also see what has been "abandoned", funny, the same names keep showing up.  Truth be told, these dictators they are dumping are not all that bad.  All that logging in and out and abandoning must make for a long day.  Sometimes the easiest answer is to just do the job. ...

Where Do They Learn To Spell?
Apr 29, 2013

The doc just spelled two drugs:   1. FLORASE 2. SPLRIVA   Flonase and Spiriva   What the????? ...

What A Lot Of People Here Need To Learn
Nov 22, 2013

Rather fitting.. ...

Wow Ms. PA Learn To Spell
Dec 31, 2013

Can't spell what is wrong correctly, continually spells it wrong at every turn, and pronounce the rest? Lots of blanks, I'm not leaving a misspelled word in there don't care how many times you spell it wrong. And who am I to correct them? ...

Learn To Uh Uh Speak Uh Would You Uh Uh
Sep 04, 2014

uh it's uh hard to type uh uh when uh you uh speak with uh uh all the pauses uh uh JERK. ...

How Long Does It Take A VR Program To Learn?
Dec 08, 2009

It's almost 2 months now on Escript and I'm still straight transcribing more than VR. I can see a lot of ready for editing reports but I hardly get any, and not getting my lines either. Some days, I only get 2 short VR reports. I'm in a really foul mood lately because of it. I'm still averaging a combination of 800 lines a day, rarely more, usually less, and I refuse to work over my shift until I get the necessary daily lines. It's bad enough I wind up working ...