Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 35)

It is true, no matter how bitter some people are that they cant - find this kind of position. SM

Posted: Dec 6th, 2021 - 9:41 am In Reply to: I do feel - that all of these companies

There are some decent MTSOs left. I didnt find her, she found me with a listing on this site. I'm sorry nobody's going to hand you a job on a silver platter.

It depends on your situation, what you're looking for, what's acceptable to you and what suits your needs.

I dont have a large or small company, but a very small MTSO who I believe is only one person and several MTs working for her.

I recently got a raise so she's apparently happy with my work. I'm happy with her and with the work she has. This money supplements my early retirement check and I do fine for my lifestyle and needs. It's all straight typing into word, no demographics, no picky crap, no on call or available on demand, no hospital screaming for stats, no impossible ESLs, no punitive QA, paid almost immediately every 2 weeks on submitting an invoice, and so on.

No, it's not bottom of the barrel wage, either. It's actually good for what this industry has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)