Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - Too much

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2021 - 12:41 pm In Reply to: Also looking for info - Wondering

I also had applied and I received those exact same emails. It's far too excessive and over the top for an IC position. Honestly, I didn't even read the entire email. It was MUCH too long, which immediately turned me off. There is absolutely no need for multiple lengthy interviews or really even testing. If you can't tell from my resume and my 21 years of MT and QA experience that I am qualified for the job, then you can find somebody else. I'm pretty sure that hospitals don't have surgeons come in to perform a "test" surgery to see if they are qualified and skilled enough before hiring them. That's just not how it works and this should be no different. I am not going to have my time wasted with hour long interviews and extensive testing, all for some low paying IC position making probably 4 cpl. No way. They are expecting WAY too much from people. If you are going to ask your applicants to go through all of that rigmarole, at least make it an employee position with decent pay and throw in some benefits to make it worthwhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)