Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Phone call on Monday - I sent an email to the company

Posted: Dec 4th, 2021 - 1:18 pm In Reply to: I agree too - Phone call on Monday

Below is what I wrote to the owner regarding the MT position they are hiring for:

I have a few questions that I would like addressed before we talk on the phone.

First off what program do you use and/or what is required. Also does the company pay by a 65 character line or VBC?

I only want to work for supplemental income. I have a part time job and at times work extra, so I work when I can. I usually do work evenings and weekends though.

Also what is cpl rate? This should have been addressed first thing.

I have worked for different companies and unless it was an employee position, I was never expected to go through such an extensive hiring process, therefore, I wanted to address these issues beforehand and if you don't feel I am the right person for your company, then we can cancel the call.

I find that every MTSO expects more and more of their MTs and yet will not pay for it and without us, they would not be in business, therefore I had to find something else that made me an employee and paid me better wages. Like I said, I only do MT work for supplemental income at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)