Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't frequent Facebook, but - I clicked on a link

Posted: Dec 6th, 2021 - 1:02 am In Reply to: Email to Paragon - They are vague to say the least

that somehow landed me on an MT jobs ad listing page. It was for India, though. Amazing to see all the ads listed there for editing, for QA, medical summary jobs, coding inpatient and outpatient, medical scribes, etc. And no surprise, AQuity Solutions seems to have quite a few job ads listed there!!

I know offshoring of our MT jobs has been going on for years now, but it just adds insult to injury to see those ads for jobs that should have never gone overseas. We lost good paying jobs here when this all started and it has sacrificed the quality of our medical records. Now coding and scribe work is being sent overseas. Just ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)