Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just got a response from them - SM

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 10:26 pm In Reply to: Email to Paragon - They are vague to say the least

Well, I actually did get some info out of them. It turns out they are paying 7.5 cpl for the account they are hiring for, straight typing, and they are perfectly fine with people looking for just a supplemental job. Here is their full response:

'As far the process goes, it seems longer on paper than it is in reality. Nevertheless, we conduct our interviews the way we do because we look for people who fit our organizational atmosphere. We look for people who are relationally team players, and people with experience who exercise professionalism. Our thirty or so MTs refer to themselves as the Paragon Family, and we want to protect that environment. Product quality is important to us, but a quality work environment is also important to us. As I'm sure you've experienced, work environments are significantly impacted, positively or negatively, by the dispositions of the people present. Consequently, we could conduct shorter interviews and create an MT mill, so to speak, but that's not who we are. I've done hundreds and hundreds of interviews and I've heard many horror stories. We never want to be one those horror stories people have experienced.

In reference to your questions, we can accommodate the schedule you have proposed. We generally look for a minimum of 20 hours per week, but we make exceptions for experienced people because a skilled MT can produce in 15 hours what a less experienced MT might produce in far more time. Regarding our pay scale, on the account we're hiring for the regular pay will be 7.5 cpl, and there is a great amount of work.

Let me know if that answered your questions."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)