Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Paragon - This is the reply

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 12:12 pm In Reply to: I have the exact same plan - Lots of questions

I am the one who posted the letter I sent and this is the reply I received back below. Of course, no mention of how much they pay, but I am sure it is 4 cpl after training and being paid next to nothing (just like 4 cpl is). You may want to reconsider or like I did, send in an email about your availability. I am happy I didn't waste my time on them.

REPLY FROM PARAGON:
No worries on the questions. The platform we use for the account we are hiring for is SpeechMotion. It's a straight-typing account. As far the process goes, it seems longer on paper than it is in reality. Nevertheless, as it relates to our interviews, we conduct thorough interviews because we look for people who fit our organizational atmosphere: team players, and people with significant experience and professional ethics. Product quality is important to us, but a quality work environment is important to us and to our MTs, and that environment is significantly impacted, positively or negatively, by the dispositions of the personnel we hire. We could conduct fifteen minute interviews and create an MT mill, so to speak, but that's not who we are so we don't do business that way.

Also, in light of the additional information you offered in your note, it's clear your availability is limited and we need people who are readily available. Therefore, I'll remove you from our interview schedule.

All the best!

Bob

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)