Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree too - Phone call on Monday

Posted: Dec 4th, 2021 - 1:10 pm In Reply to: What a great post. You hit the nail on the head! - nm

I am scheduled for a phone interview on Monday. He said it would take 55-60 minutes. Like what was posted, I am not wasting my unpaid time on that.

If I do decide to talk to him, I will start off by saying, I only want supplemental income. I have a PT job and sometimes I work extra, so I cannot and will not adhere to a schedule especially being an IC. I usually do work evenings and weekends. Also I want to know up front before all of this stuff starts, what does the job pay and is it a 65 character line or VBC? In other words, I am going to interview him, because without MTs he wouldn't be in business. Everyone seems to forget that and treats us like they are doing us a favor and treating us like dirt in the process, i.e. Nuance and AQuity and other clones of those monstrous companies.

If he feels he can accept that, then I can talk to him a bit, if not, buh-bye. If he does decide to interview me and I find that the job is all too consuming with their demands, then I will end the call. At this point I am more than curious

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)