Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Email to Paragon - They are vague to say the least

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 8:40 pm In Reply to: I just sent them an email - Asking for more information

They will not disclose very much info unless you talk to them, that is what I have surmised. Anyway, 4 cpl is probably the going rate (just shoot me) and I have a feeling they are overflow work. I too went on FB and could find nothing that would give me any insight.

I then went to Indeed and found a part time position that would be a perfect fit for me, not MT work and applied. I am done, finished, left the building on this job, no more, thank you very much.

I have been through the ringer for the past 15 years with MT work and have worked for almost every company out there, only to be disappointed or disillusioned in one way or the other. All they want is someone to pick up the slack. The work is going to India, no doubt about it and the days of getting familiar with one facility are long gone. I cannot take the free work any longer either.

I have moved on, never to look back. I thought I would give Paragon a try, but no thanks. They are all the same, just with a different spin. The bottom line, 4 cpl is an absolute insult. Let them use India, obviously the clients don't care!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)