Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just sent them an email - Asking for more information

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 4:26 pm In Reply to: Post an email - I do not know

So, in the email that they sent me the other day, they said, and I quote, "We are located in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area of Virginia but our MTs are located all around the country. I always encourage prospective MTs to talk to them on Facebook, or visit the boards, if they want to see what it’s like working for Paragon ahead of the interview."

Well, all of us here have obviously tried to obtain information on this company, both here on this board and in the MTU group on Facebook and it has been total crickets, so where exactly are all of these people who allegedly work for them?!

I just sent them an email and said that since their interview process is very lengthy, I would like to ask a a couple of questions beforehand. I then point blank asked if they would hire those of us who are just looking for supplemental/part-time work. I made it very clear that I already have a full-time job that I work 8 hours a day during the week, so I cannot commit to a schedule. I also asked what their current rate of pay is and whether they pay for spaces or if it's strictly VBC. As soon as I hear back, I'll share their response.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)