Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have the exact same plan - Lots of questions

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 12:49 am In Reply to: I agree too - Phone call on Monday

My interview isn't until Friday, so let us know how it goes! I'm definitely not going to waste an hour of my time on the phone with these people if their expectations are way too high and the pay is way too low. I, too, am only looking for something supplemental and very part-time. I already have a 40 hour per week job that I work form 4 pm to 12 am Monday-Friday, so I just want something that I can do for 2-3 hours before I start my shift at my full-time job and a little bit on the weekends. If I find out that they expect a schedule committment, I will immediately say thanks, but no thanks and hang up. I need something that allows me to come and go as I please.

I also want to know up front before going any further with the interview exactly what they pay and if they pay for spaces. I'm not dealing with any VBC crap! Been there, done that, never doing it again. VBC is nothing but a way to rip off hardworking MTs, just like docking pay for errors (another thing to ask about).

Just based on the length and the detail of their emails, I get the impression that this is probably a company who expects A LOT and they most likely have very rigid rules. I have a feeling that there will be a great deal of micromanagement and nitpicking, which I'm sure none of us are the least bit interested in. I'll be interested to hear from others who interview before me what the scoop is!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)