Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - SM

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 4:03 pm In Reply to: You need to be careful - I would bet that t his company

When they said that they need people to be able to jump on and work when they need them, my first thought was that this has to be an overflow account and they don't have steady or consistent workflow, which is usually the bottom of the barrel garbage work that nobody else wants. I remember the ad saying that it was urgent care work. I can't help but wonder if they do overflow for Patient First. That ALONE would be enough to make me run for the hills. I very briefly worked for another company who did overflow for them and it was an absolute nightmare. It was so bad that I quit after just 2 or 3 days. There are just way too many red flags here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)