Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow - That is all I need to know

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 1:33 pm In Reply to: Paragon - This is the reply

Thank you so much for posting their reply! I see that they avoided answering any questions about what they pay. You just saved me from wasting my time. If they expect someone who is always "readily available," then I'm not even going to bother. I guess I will just keep going with my current side job, even though it's not exactly my favorite, but at least I can work whenever I want and as much or as little as I want and they don't care at all. I already work 8 hours a day at my full-time job, so I'm not always going to be available at the drop of a hat whenever they decide they need me. It sounds like they don't want people who are only looking for supplemental/side jobs.

I also find it very strange that no one who actually currently works there or has worked there in the past has chimed in with any information. I also saw that someone on the MTU Facebook group posted asking for information on them a week or so ago and there were no replies. Very odd and, in my opinion, is a pretty big red flag. I did find their website, which states that they have been in business since 1996. I've been an MT for over 20 years and I've never heard of this company and the fact that nobody seems to have any information on a company that has allegedly been around for over 25 years seems extremely sketchy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)