Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Also happy - at Precision (see inside)

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2020 - 6:14 pm In Reply to: Precision - Happy Precision MLS

However, a raise would have been nice in all this "growth," since the MTs are the ones who are getting the work back and taking the time to read the specs when jumping around on accounts for STATs and the like. It kind of feels like a slap in the face to us who have been there a while and worked for only 3.5 cpl for the owner, which was not really that long ago. Know your worth.

I have been pulled off an account for what they called an audit that was from 3 months before but had never received feedback. I picked an account to learn and I transcribe in it. Again, know your worth.

Now, there may be some MTs making more money at this point being appointed with titles and such, but that's none of my business. I just do my thing and work the hours I choose and I get paid on time. That's all I need as an IC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)