Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Big change - MT2

Posted: Sep 1st, 2020 - 10:58 am In Reply to: In just a month the place changed 180 degrees - MT

Why do they treat us like we ae dirt? I just don't get it. How many MTs are out there to fill the void? The random QA is horrible and demeaning. VDI has made a mess of everything, VR is no better than it was a year ago and at times even worse, all over the place in the reports. The dictators are terrible and yet we are held responsible for them.

They got stimulus money and didn't give 1 penny to their MTs who were out of work for almost 2 months.

What gives with this company? If you don't want MTs then do away with transcription and just let all of your clients deal with VR. I'm with you, actively looking for something else besides MT work. This is my last rodeo. Just cannot take the abuse and low pay any longer.

Good luck to us all and I hope Nuance burns to the ground!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)