Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision - Happy Precision MLS

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2020 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: PRECISION - The new TOTAL Nuance experience with - transplanted OM, Sr. OM

I have been with Precision for about a year. I know I will get called a suit for saying this, but whatever. I am not a suit. I am happy here. The owner is working hard to get us new accounts and keep us working. Yes, they are Nuance accounts. Yes, they hired some Nuance people. But I don't think the owner could do it all by herself anymore. Do you want her not to grow her business? The new OMs and TLs have always been respectful towards me and my other teammates. I don't see anything wrong with words of encouragement such as 'awesome'. I am not sure what the issue is with the new people other than they are from Nuance. Personally, I have found it helpful to have people on each shift to help us and guide us. Just my opinion ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)