Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Owner of Precision - I have a question

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2020 - 11:19 am In Reply to: It really was the last true IC company and then bam. - Owner used to claim how she

Is AH still the owner of Precision or did she sell it to Nuance? If she didn't sell it to N, what is her position with the company. I do not go on Slack (waste of my time), so I don't know who is there any longer as far as managers or leads or whatever you want to call them, i.e. Susan, Winnie, etc.

I am just curious, because I know there have been big changes in personnel and it just seems I am working for Nuance now.

I am sure we will all be displaced sooner or later, so I am just doing what I can when I can and don't really hold out any expectations as far as this job lasting very much longer. You just cannot please N no matter what you do and for one, I don't want to. I am careful with my work, but if it doesn't meet their standards, then that is the way it goes. How much can a person do to meet their standards at such low pay, etc. It is terrible it has come to this, but it has, so I am prepared to either run or be pushed, whichever comes first!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)