Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Totally agree. - sm

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2020 - 10:52 am In Reply to: Owners lie - MT

This owner over and over again has claimed she cares for the MTs. She does not care. She only cares about lining her own pockets and buying her million dollar house. She was only paying 3.5 cpl less than 2 years ago. She just went to 4, then created an incentive that was not even a half cent and swiftly took it away without any explanation (so that's a decrease in pay, not a raise). She has now handed the company over to Nuance managers who are trying to get you to commit to "new" accounts through a method that is not even appropriate in order to avoid paying taxes, and the lambs are just lining up to be sheared. So sad. :(

Anyone working for Precision should still be setting their own schedule and working the accounts they so choose to work.

I am a long-time MT. I am leaving this field as I found something I'd like to do better as an employee with benefits galore and be treated as someone with a purpose instead of a catalyst to someone's lavish lifestyle that is not earned by being honest and communicative about company plans.

The IC MT has for a very long time been abused. It looks like that will never end, so I'm out. Shame on Nuance. They should not still have their hands in things if they've handed it over. Too many hands in the pot means less for the lowest on the totem pole being us, the MT, the one that does the actual work. I don't know how they sleep at night without guilt, but I'm sure they do in very soft beds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)