Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Owners lie - MT

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2020 - 10:16 am In Reply to: Very disappointed in the owner - sm

The minute the start saying things like, nothing will change, the company will always be run the same way, etc., you better see a big red flag. The owners are out for money, nothing more and why wouldn't they be. Do MTs really think the care about them? It is like selling a service and they want it to go to the highest bidder. All of these companies who have hooked up with Nuance and MM are out for themselves and we are the sacrificial lambs. At one time, at least they paid us fairly and made us employees, but those days are long gone.

Every day that I do this work, I know it could be my last and I am prepared for it. I have another PT job outside of MT and that is the only way I can endure this upside world of transcription/editing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)