Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 31)

This is why everyone needs to report her. One person is - not enough to be taken seriously. SM

Posted: Sep 8th, 2019 - 2:35 pm In Reply to: what I think... - anon

People need to be copying EVERYTHING they see;  ALL EMAILS, memos, pay stubs, screen shot that payroll website - any and everything you can.
Then turn it in to DOL and the manager in chart of her BK, any and every govt official you can find.  Especially the court system and administrator of her BK case.  ESPECIALLY THE IRS that someone mentioned and gave all the contact information for. 
Something serious is going to happen in September, or she wouldnt have mentioned that specific month.
I hope you all do something to help protect yourselves.  I'm really worried she's going to be somewhat cleared down in her debt enough to sell and it's going to be to Nuisance. 

People need to be copying EVERYTHING they see;  ALL EMAILS, memos, pay stubs, screen shot that payroll website - any and everything you can - and put it on another computer or on a flash drive to keep it safe. 

Then turn it in to DOL and the person in charge of her BK, any and every govt official you can find.  Especially the court system and administrator of her BK case

ESPECIALLY THE IRS that someone mentioned and gave all the contact information for    https://forum.mtstars.com/739408.html

Something serious is going to happen in September or she wouldnt have mentioned that specific month.  I really doubt its going to be anything of benefit to the MTs.

I hope you all do something to help protect yourselves.  I'm really worried she's going to be in some sort of favorable to her position or  somewhat cleared down in her debt enough to sell and it's going to be to Nuisance. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)