Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS is not in Bankruptcy, so they don't see anything about Keystrokes. sm - Geesh

Posted: Sep 7th, 2019 - 11:13 am In Reply to: When she goes to court monthly - She needs to show payments

All of this is speculation. You don't have insider information. You're just speculating. I have to laugh at some of these posts. Do you think the IRS would keep them open if they owed that much money and for so long? I do that they would not let them sell anything, as another poster said, because when you owe the IRS money, they put holds on everything you own, and they come before any bank or mortgage or anything. I know that firsthand, unfortunately, from owing a lot from my ex-husband's business. They put holds on everything we owned and the business. The only way to get them off was to pay it off. So if she is selling things, then I don't think they owe the IRS anything. The IRS comes first no matter what, and they are not nice about it.

I hope she does not sell it but if she does, it doesn't matter how much debt there is because it would be paid off at closing. When my ex sold his business, every last penny he owed to anyone was paid at the closing, just like when you sell a house. We were still married at the time, and it was a huge relief to be out from the debt. Maybe that is what she is doing. I don't know, but I do know that if it is, I will give notice that day. I will not work for Nuance again ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)