Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 40)

I could not agree more - This is not good

Posted: Sep 8th, 2019 - 2:57 pm In Reply to: This is why everyone needs to report her. One person is - not enough to be taken seriously. SM

SOMETHING is going to happen within the next couple of weeks that is NOT going to be good, at least not for KS employees. I have a very strong feeling that she is getting ready to sell as soon as she has at least a reasonable portion of her debt paid off. Even LT said on her Limitless FB page that she has received multiple offers. I usually don't believe a single word that this snake says, but that is the one and only thing that I DO believe is true. LT has taken a big step back from KS over the last several years and hasn't been nearly as involved with the company as she once was. She has this ridiculous public speaking career now (which is literally the biggest joke ever) and she wants to wash her hands of KS. She is done with it in her mind. It is blatantly obvious that it has been nothing but a burden to her for quite a few years now. She probably already has a deal in the works with Nuance to sell her accounts to them and then she will ride off into the sunset with a big, fat check, totally free and clear, leaving everyone and everything behind. The thought of it makes my stomach churn. The sale is probably going to take place at the end of this month. Anyone still working there needs to be prepared and have a backup plan in place. The hammer is about to drop hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)