Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - SM

Posted: Sep 10th, 2019 - 2:07 pm In Reply to: September is the end of the fiscal year - sm

My husband won't be getting his raise at his job until the end of this month due to it being the end of the fiscal year. He's been waiting since April for it, but his company doesn't give raises until the end of the fiscal year. At least they will be making it retroactive and he will get back pay.

As far as KS is concerned, I have no idea how everything could possibly be "all good" by the end of this month. With the amount of debt that they have on top of the fact that they are still EXTREMELY late with payroll, I'm not really seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. They obviously still do not have any savings set aside for payroll, which is highly concerning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)